Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_peasant_revolts
youtube.com/watch?v=cuRY4ZO2raQ&index=9&list=PL43097F0167844222
strawpoll.me/10635628/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That'll do, pig.

That'll do.

Azor Jon?

Why hasn't there been a communist uprising by the peasants? They need to own the memes of production

She's no Helen of Troy.

LOVE AND """""""""BEAUTY""""""""""

ALL PROPHECY IS BULLSHIT

DAMN! Lyanna looks like that!?!?

Ew

Azor Jon

>an entire continent went to war because these dumb cunt ran off with some dragon fag
and shes not even hot

Reminder Cersei had four children.

Before guns peasant rebellions were put down pretty easily

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_peasant_revolts

cast him

>only man with a living direwolf
>climbed the wall
>killed white walkers
>shocked the night king
>told stannis to fuck off
>protected the wall
>made peace with the wildlings
>died and came back
>beat Ramsey 1v1 with his bare hands
>reclaimed his home in a short period of time

ALL HAIL THE TRUE KING OF THE NORTH JON SNOW

I read the books and I dont even remember who that is

wasnt she supposed to be hot or something, shes okay but I wouldnt start a war for that

Without googling think it might be the guy who burned Victarion's hand.

Fuck knows though. Been so long since I read the books.

>I skimmed through the books real fast but skipped stuff that was somewhat similar to the show don't need to see it twice

There were people who legitimately clapped and cheered at when Cersei blew up the High Sparrow and the Tyrell. I was at a viewing party and people where going, "you go girlll, show em, Wow Cersei is so cool." Like what the fuck.

It wasn't that they loved to hate her, they just loved her. She's the one got herself into this fucking mess in the first place. She's not as smart as she thinks she is and fucks up everything. I hate her so much. Yes, Im as salty as a Greyjoys unwashed ballsack while sailing the seas of Westeros.

Maester in charge of magical studies iirc

I always thought it'd be neat if one of the kings called themselves a Tsar

Old Nan Rivers
That Old Nan Rivers
She don't say nothin'
But she knows somethin'

>tfw you refused the call and Lady Mormont calls you out

>marwyn the mage
>victarion got healed by A MAGE

wtf is it with wikifags tonight

Azor Dany

Yes yes, well done Cersei, well done Cersei, HOWEVER

>Promise me, Ned

It's okay to be a murdering psycho long as your a women.

This culture disgust me

this soundtrack need to play during the prequel series when we see rhaegar fight robert at the trident

youtube.com/watch?v=cuRY4ZO2raQ&index=9&list=PL43097F0167844222

Cersei deserves to win.

>Dany btfo
>Sand Sneks executed

You cannot dispute this.

she refused Jon and refused Sansa, even insulting them.

she only accepted when Davos made some speech.
which he didn't do to anyone else.

she has no right to call out on anyone, she's just as bad.

Sam's AFFC chapters, he has a glass candle and is heading to Meereen to meet Daenarys. He's possibly the only hope Daenarys has to defeat Euron.

That Lhazar women who killed Drogo learned from him in Asshai and he might have taught Qyburn how to create Bloodless Men, he's probably the first Westerosi to go beyond Asshai other than whoever procured the dragon eggs (probably wasn't a westerner)

Everyone should re-read the Oldtown chapters, shit is about to get real in TWOW and s7.

They'd get a Cromwell before they get a commie revolt

Behead the bastard usurper!

no doubt friend

a more perfect queen does not exist

(You) for old times sake, Brad

>3 weeks ago
AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED, YOU'RE A SNOW

>LAST SUNDAY
I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE A BASTARD, YOU'RE MY KING NOW!!!!!

TKITN

Fuck off fag

wait but Cerwin didn't even get called

so I guess they're keeping Ozge for the Harrenhal Tourney's flackback?

lady mormont, shit tier meme character written for low IQ normies and plebbitors

stop falling for it /got/

agreed

BUT SHE RALLIED THE NORTHERN MEN WITH HER LOLI POWERS

I don't believe this lazy eyed yeasty scut is hot enough to divide a nation over. Rhaegar must be trippin' off of that there milk of the poppy

I'll admit that I didn't catch on this before watching Preston's vid, probably because I watch GoT half-focused now, but seriously how can D&D let shit like that go.
It's not something from 3 years ago or somethinig like they always do... it was the same season, couple episodes ago

leaks?

You need to go back...

what will be his role next season ?

will he stay loyal to house Tyrell and join the Dany alliance ?

What's a good fantasy book that isn't GoT or LOTR?

>there must always be a Stark in Winterfell

omg who dis??? so cute ;_; I'm in love

>these are 10s in the North

Yes. Several.

I know no niggit but he who is onioned!

Okay really through. What's going to happen once bran comes back to winterfell?

He has a better claim than sansa and Jon. Will they bow like the shits they are?

I miss that based collar.

we're not talking about your asshole

No, I just dont remember every single obscure character from books I read half a decade ago

Azor Turks

No, this is.

Reminder that by all the laws of the realm, Jon Snow is an oathbreaker and should be beheaded by Sansa.

They said they'd sent ravens to Houses and that they'd pleaded with every House that would have them, so maybe they visited Cerwyn offscreen after Sansa said they should've.

Time passed obviously cause I don't think that that's the night Jon made his plan to attack, otherwise that raven Sansa sent Littlefinger would've had to get to Moat Cailin and the Vale would've needed to ride to winterfell overnight

most bullshit pointless unjustifiable death of the season was Summer's. Prove me wrong fags.

Spoiler: you cant.

The first three Dragonlance books

Oh. Then no, none that I'm aware of.

If youre not one their side youre a top tier pleb

Nothing. Because D&D are hacks.

Bran will return and they'll all be happy to see each other and then Bran will warn them out something to do with the White Walkers. That's it.

I guarantee his claim to Winterfell never gets mentioned.

He will systematically eliminate all Overweight Fucking Shits in preperation for the war against the WWs.

Tell me, who is the current LC of the Nights Watch and would he actually say the Jon Snow left his watch and is a deserter?

Who should be /got/ official YouTuber now that Preston is dead?

strawpoll.me/10635628/

>an army of sellswords, dornishmen, dothraki savages, and foreign slave soldiers is let loose upon the beautiful green Reach
>led by a foreign and foolish queen who constantly talks about burning cities to the ground
>Olenna Redwyne isn't the heir to Highgarden (correct me if I'm wrong please)
He won't ally with her, not for long. If he does, it will be offscreen.

But this brings forth an even bigger question: What will he do about Euron? He's just as much of a foreign savage as Daenarys, however Euron can also defend Westeros against dragons. I'm thinking that Randyll will name himself Warden of the South and stay comfy in Horn Hill while Dany and Euron smash eachother's armies, after that he'd be a valuable asset against the white walkers.

I hope he gets more scenes, great actor and perfect for the role.

>want good girl
>need bad poosi
what do?

wtf happened to Ghost? I wanted him to do something in the battle against Ramsay

who fucking cares about ghost dude

summer >>> ghost

No one gives a fuck what Edd thinks. Jon Snow swore a vow for life, he then broke that vow. His life is forfeit.

Poor Quentyn, just take it all with a grain (or full shaker) of salt. He thinks everything is a checkov's gun and there are no red herrings, but he aims in the right direction when it comes to Euron.

Sansa's loose, ruined asshole

yes, check the archives faggot.

Nice pretzels yurop

fucking lol

>People still thinking the war was fought over Lyanna

Lyanna was only the triggering point for Brandon to go to King's Landing and call for Rhaegar's death. He did this because she was his little sister. The war itself started when Jon Arryn refused to give up Ned and Robert to Aerys. The only reasons Bobby B remembers her so fondly is because they met maybe once and he sees her as the one that got away which is a huge deal when you spend your life getting everything you want on a platter whilst hating it.

he died and was released from his oaths. get over it.

>now that Preston is dead?

What did he do this time?

R+L=J is proved right
>preston
denial and anger
>Ideas of ice and fire
Makes a joke at his own expense

he's my guy, 2bh

It legitimately was. No build up or nothing. Bran literally doesn't even seem to be aware of it. Granted, he got shafted in terms of screentime yet a-fucking-gain. Thank the gods we didn't have to sacrifice any of meme-dwarfs awesome stand-up routines in order to properly flesh out Bran's story after he was abandoned for an entire season.

Reminder that his oath was until death, and he already died, thus completing his oath.

these guys

>For life
He died

Edd is the current Lord Commander and saw the Walkers himself, they would easily pardon Jon

added music to the Cersei ISIS webm

Who cares, Ghost will probably catch the flu or something and die offscreen in S07E01 so D&D can focus budget on important stuff.

>Jon Snow swore a vow for life
He swore to serve the NW until death. He died.
>he then broke that vow
No, he fulfilled his end of the bargain.

It's literally smallprint: the story line.
If you can't grasp that he's found a loophole, you're a certified mong.

How far do you think these people run per day? My guess is 6 miles at a non-stop quick jog. I bet Kit harrington jogs with girls on his dick, so he's super powerful due to the resistance training

Why did small children stab Master Pycel to death?

>muh semantics
And then his life was restored as was his vow.
Oathbreaker Fucking Shits need to fuck off.