>Five Bronze Star Medals
>One Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal
>Two Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medals
>Shot in the back by a fellow American on American soil

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combat_stress_reaction
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why did that guy shoot him? Envy?

>xXx_ChRiS_KyLe_xXx has joined the server.

He was a sociopath who enjoyed killing every single person he did only because he literally enjoyed ending people's lives.

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

PTSD. The dude was fucked in the head and lost his composure or something

the dude had severe ptsd and Chris Kyle that it would be a good idea to take him to a gun range

This. His only regret was that he "didn't kill more."

But everyone worships psychos now.

PTSD is such a fucking copout. Back in the day real men did not get PTSD. They smoke and drank and fucked whores.

That he had all these accolades, yet still felt the need to pad out his biography with flagrant and in some cases slanderous bullshit, speaks volumes of his character.

Chris Kyle was trying to train him to be one of those responsible gun owners you hear Fox News talking about all the time

well maybe if Chris Kyle had had a gun he would've been able to defend himself

He was running a school for people with PTSD and the guy was a total headcase and thought the government was after him. They went to the range and he shot him and took off in his truck.

He was not quite as perfect as the movie showed him, he lied quite a bit, he told reporters he climbed to the top of the Superdome during the katrina flooding and was shooting looters, and he told reporters whenever he was pulled over by a cop he would hand them a card with a phone number and there would be a message from the government saying "Stop. This man is a national treasure and one of the greatest warriors to ever fight for America, whatever you think he has done let him go immediately and do not interfere with whatever he is doing".

Just random stupid obvious lies. There is a bunch of other stuff.

Can someone tell me whether or not he actually shot some looters in New Orleans during the Katrina-aftermath or is that just hearsay? Or was that one of the coolguy embellishments he came up with in his stories?

>I fall for propaganda from the olden days: the post

No he made that up. One of his many fabrications.

He did a lot of real stuff, but he lied a lot too.

He's like Steven Segal if half of Segals stuff was true.

kill yourself retard

it's not something that can be proven and the government wouldn't want to uncover something like this happening anyway. who is to say though. there was a lot of murders in post katrina new orleans that will never be solved or linked to anyone

people have suffered from PTSD since people first started fighting each other. have you been in combat?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combat_stress_reaction

Yes they did. They called it shellshock and there have been records of it for literal millennia.

>FIVE TIME
>FIVE TIME
>FIVE TIME
>FIVE TIME
>FIVE TIME WCW CHAMPION

reminder that nobody posting with proper capitalization has been here longer than 4 years

Was a lie:

His lies:
>He did not snipe looters from the top of the Superdome in the aftermath of Katrina
>He did not kill two carjackers
>He did not punch Jesse Ventura, nor did Ventura make disparaging comments about Seals
>He lied about how many medals he has receivced
>He lied about how much of his book proceeds went to wounded vets, etc.

Probably lied about kills to get more confirmed kills, too. He was planning his book and public fame before he even retired.

He is a piece of shit of the highest order

>xXx_ChRiS_KyLe_xXx has joined the server.

xXx_ChRiS_KyLe_xXx has been kicked

You forgot

>compulsive liar
>psychopathic

memes aside is this worth watching?

Is Seagal a better sniper though?

Did Chris Kyle ever do THIS?

it's one of those movies that's only worth seeing in theaters if you work with a bunch of dullards and have to have something to talk about

no

wtf i hate muslims now

the action is good, story is sappy

a GOD

its worth watch ironically
>that montage of his funeral at the end
comedy platinum

Kyle was trying to bond with him but the other guy was paranoid and violent.

ehhh its pretty bad, it's maybe a 5/10 because of some good action sequences, everything else is garbage.

yeah but does it portray him correctly and without bias? or is it leaning to some side like murica and freedom, did nothin wrong etc

>tfw your main man Jesse drains the widow of the man who talked shit about him
Good feels all round. Chris Kyle learned the hard way that even an untimely death isn't enough to hide you from the truth.

note that this is only true if you're an insufferable jon stewart liberal

the entire movie is just extremely dumb

Yeah
Interesting take on Kyle

Most neutral movie Clint Eastwood has made in a while to be honest and didn't put too many lies in just the facts(like his kill count and medals)

I liked it, I don't understand why people say this movie portrayed him as a hero. The film shows him as deeply flawed but well intentioned.

i don't know desu. i was just watching it in the background when it came on hbo. kind of tuned in and out

cool thanks senpaitachi

Which is bizarre, his real resume hardly needed any embellishment.

No, it's boring and cliched and I started skipping through it towards the end because it was so asinine.

FAKE BABY

It was entertaining enough, and definitely well made. However, I didn't think it was worthy of all the praise it received.

solid shooting steve

>didnt even focus on the movie
This is why Sup Forums is going down the drain

Not to defend him, but he was a complicated guy. I don't believe he was a true sociopath because his book and various interviews with him seem to indicate that he loves his wife and kids, and that he generally likes people. His attitude toward the Iraq War was fucked up though. It was basically "They're evil, so it is my personal duty to kill them all no matter the cost."

He also had a very poor reputation in the SEAL Teams. He was described as a good SEAL, but a very shitty person.

His own biography doesn't portray him without bias and the movie is a highly exaggerated version of that. If you get a copy of the movie I'd recommend watching his four tours and nothing else. Fast forward through the beginning, it isn't true. Fast forward through all of his time with his girlfriend/wife. Just go for the action scenes. All in all it isn't worth watching.

He's like a soldier from a different era. It wasn't that long ago that gleefully killing lots of enemy soldiers without regret was considered heroic.

That's a really good way to put it. I found his book fascinating because he was so shamelessly bloodthirsty, yet on some levels he's just a regular guy. It was a bizarre story.

"He just had the rotten luck of being born in the wrong century. He'd be right at home on some ancient battlefield swinging an axe into somebody's face. Or in a Roman arena, taking his sword to other gladiators like him."

He strikes me as a Mongol (I don't mean that in an offensive way). The Mongols, under Genghis, believed that it was their inherent god given right to conquer the world by any means necessary. This usually meant violently disposing of anyone in their way. However, the Mongolians got along quite well among themselves and were nice to each other. Up until Genghis died, anyway.

>a message from the government saying "Stop. This man is a national treasure and one of the greatest warriors to ever fight for America, whatever you think he has done let him go immediately and do not interfere with whatever he is doing".
What the fuck

Pretty sure The Intercept recently found out that he has about half the medals he bragged about.

it's about as impartial as a juba comic

>sniper gets a ton of kills
>Americans consider this impressive

It's literally just point and click. Call me when someone gets all those medals using a proper melee weapon

this guy killed so many innocent people

karma got him. the movie is just propoganda to glorify this scum

American Sniper vs. Lone Survivor who wins in a 1v1?

I don't understand these tards that watched this movie/pretended to watch it and walk away thinking he was glorified in any way.

If you think he was "glorified" in this movie, you probably think Johnny Cash was "glorified" in Walk The Line.

A judge rescinded the Jesse Ventura verdict recently. Are you ready to see the body go to jail for talking shit?

>sandniggers
>innocent
baka desu senpai

I've only read one review that viewed The entire Chris Kyle mythos as bullshit. Everyone else just heaped praise on the director and the actor, what was strange is how Chris kyles "kill 'em all" attitude and phrases were given to other characters in the book, and he became this "American Pie" cowboy with a doe look in his eyes. I wonder why they left out him finding European made WMDs in Iraq (his words) or punching out Scruff face.

Lone Survivor was much better. Clint has this terrible habit of selecting absolutely dog shit supporting characters. All the guys in Lone Survivor were really good.

>glorified
>literally paints him as an unfeeling psychopath
>literally shows him as being useless at everything except killing
>literally shows him denying the stress he's under because he loves the attention he gets for being good at his job

> Battle Fatigue
> Shell Shock
> Bullet Wind
> Solders heart

A rose by any other name. Becoming unhinged in war is as old as war itself. It's alluded to in fucking the Epic of Gilgamesh for fuck sake.

Back in the days of sword and shield men got a proper nights sleep, breakfast, and plenty of time to prepare themselves. Modern combat you are constantly in danger, always worried something might happen, and you are not standing with your comrades in close formation for support.

Modern combat is much more horrifying and stressful than any combat throughout history.

this is why we should ban guns in our country

Sociopath here. He wouldn't have enjoyed killing anybody. He just wouldn't have had any remorse about it.

t. sociopath

The dude was a total sociopath. There is no such thing. And the shooting civilian looters from atop the superdome completely violates posse comitatus and would put him and whoever ordered him to do it in federal prisoon for life.

>Back in the day we were ignorant about mental illnesses and proud!
I wonder why men keep killing themselves in such high numbers.

what a stupid fucking post
kill yourself you retard

He was a dumb redneck psychopath that got off on killing folks and profusely lied about events for personal gain. There is nothing complicated about it. In the end, he recieved his reward, whether you believe in karmic justice or the outright stupidity of putting a loaded firearm into the hands of a PTSD ridden, paranoid nut.

Meanwhile the White Death's response to being the greatest sniper in the history of mankind.

>When asked if he regretted killing so many people, he said, "I only did my duty, and what I was told to do, as well as I could."

Simo a true legend.

American Sniper and Lone Survivor vs Sniper: Special Ops.

How long can the two stay alive?

It makes me sad that I'll never be as good as these people...

I don't wanna risk my life, but my ancestry was a bunch of warriors and I don't wanna spoil that in any way.

Why would you even admit to killing looters? Wouldn't most of that stuff allow the state to arrest him for manslaughter?

Fuck off raghead, he followed UN SOP's to the letter, otherwise he'd be in jail.

Something which all you ragheads never do btw, but your good for crying on the internet about how evil everyone else is.

i should've saved the shoop where he had katanas and sunglasses

>all this terrorists lovers

wew i bet you also hate jack bauer

The most decorated American soldier in history ended up killing himself after a long struggle with PTSD.

Gonna tell me that Audie Murphy wasn't a real man?

>be American
>get shot
That's pretty much normal though.

555comeonnow.jpg

Also beat their kids and wives, but I guess that's cool for you.

he was a huge drunk and he used his street cred to get off

but adie murfee wasnt 360scoping bitches like crish

Didn't I just read that, according to the Navy, he was lying about his medal count?

Audie Murphy didn't kill himself

>go to america
>get shot

when will this meme end?

ww1 had the worst cases of PTSD in history

lindybeige pls go

How can all these old men have PTSD if the internet wasn't even freely to them?

Lone Survivor, duh. He's a survivor, no matter how badly he gets fucked up he'll always survive.

Are soldiers the only people who benefit from being manlets?
>can hide better
>can comfortably fit inside military vehicles
>less likely to die from artillery shrapnel

It's like poetry.

bloody madman