Christmas problems thread, I recently bought my son Shaun a Xbox One for Christmas...

Christmas problems thread, I recently bought my son Shaun a Xbox One for Christmas, "Santa" was hiding it in his car when this morning a nigger broke my window and stole it.

My family is far from well off, I gave a lot for my sons gift that's he's wanted for years already (he's 9).

I started a go fund me but not for a lot of cash, just change if anyone can spare it in the name of the holidays, I have $100 for a new one but I'm still $100 short, I really don't want to ruin Shaun's Christmas.

Any change helps if you donate, even pennies.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=d67_1479410562
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bumping for nigger scourge.

haha oh, and people wonder why there are racists, ahwhoooooo

top lel

hwww.gofu.ndme.com/s.hauns-christma.s

Here's a link if U take out the periods

maybe you should have kept his expensive present in the trunk of your car you fucking idiot you deserve this/
i hope your asks you while hes bawling his eyes out "Why didnt you get me anything daddy why do you hate me?" and you have to answer o sorry son im just a huge fucking idiot cuck who cant afford to have a thought in my head

You have a kid but can't afford a $200x2 game console without begging like a homeless degenerate?

If you can't feed em, don't breed em.

Sorry man but find s better place next time. Keeping electronics in a car is a bad idea in every way

you deserve everything you got. Your tone of voice shows what type of person you are. Just accept it as karma. Remove the go fund me cause thats pathetic, a real man shouldn't have to beg strangers for money. Better luck next time chump.

I am in a wheelchair, I lost my legs to cancer. My wife takes my money monthly.

What kind of car is this? This will really tell if you can't afford another one.

Receipt and timestamp

Leaning towards if you are in a DIVERSE neighborhood you should have hid it in a locked place.

However....fucking niggers man....liveleak.com/view?i=d67_1479410562

2002 crown Vic, and I can afford half of it in time, but not the other half, I don't even want money, but change helps close the gap.

Leather seats and they didn't steal that gps or xm radio thing. I call bs. Poor people can't afford leather seats and xm radio subscription. Maybe your collision will cover the fake loss. Or if you bought it on credit card, they usually have loss insurance. Have that receipt handy

nigger, if thats the car you mentioned getting broken into then those are leather seats.
my shit doesnt have leather, and the interior is manual and appears to be audi.
FUCK YOU.
I wish I was the one who stole your shit and broke your fucking window. I would have slashed your tires too faggot.

What's your car insurance company say?
Homeowners might cover it too.

Your post is a waste of time

Post receipt of it or some kind of proof you bought it recently and I'll buy you a ps4, fuck xbox.

Does anyone know somewhere you can rent to own or lease an Xbox one? At a decent price.

That's a mini cooper.

.POLICE BRUTALITY

I'm bad about keeping receipts, I bought it months ago. Nice offer though.

Sucks man but I got my own bills to pay. I can buy 10 xboxes if I wanted too. How you brows b and not be racist enough to hide shit better? In a car is dumb.

The parking brake, console toggles, air vents, seat adjusters... all dead on 2009 mini cooper. You can even see red "s" on the runner.

U right, but it's neither here nor there, I don't expect people to donate.

Welp, no one deserves to be a victim of a crime, but you're an absolute dumb ass for keeping valuables in a vehicle. This is why criminals still target cars for goods therein.

Rent a center. Why don't u spend some time googling answers instead of look for help here? That dumb and your claim is fake as fuck with that mindset

Yeh the front end was replaced with a Mini Cooper in the wreck I lost my wreck in, my car is a twisted abomination but what I drive doesn't bother me too much (:

i like how you used his name as if he were a person

+1 leather seats nigger. I been driving my car for 4 years no heat but I can afford an Xbox. Sell your car faggot. Downgrade that shit and use extra money for your faggot kid

I looked at a rent a center that's why I said a good price, Xbox ones are about $200 but they make you pay $500-600 for them if you pay that way.

Kinda funny to beg on a site called Sup Forums for shaun. Sounds the same.

Nice car faggot
>Fuck off.

And liberals want to ban guns

that.. that is not how cars work.. even the door is from a mini

>Lost legs
>lost xmas present
>lost receipt

You got it all going on OP.

How you know it was a nigger? why haven't you shown receipt and why you lie about type of car =)

It's paid off that would be dumb and I think I'll be able too, I was just hoping to get there in time with a little change here and there on top of my disability.

Come on man. $200 ain't shit. I got that in my change jar. Just beg on the streets like a normal liar

Lost everything but virginity, Shaun is adopted.

Oh now youre disabled, well you are a fucking retard

I might sell plasma

Lmao. Replaced his front end with Mini Cooper. Pic of car pls and I will donate. I'm looking for half crown Vic and half mini. Put up or shut up

I hope this is bait, if not that's what you get for being that fucking stupid

Saw him running he had timbs on

sell your kid he needs a real father =)

The plot thickens. Now he's on disability. What happen?

Yeh I lost both my legs in the wreck, there was a little girl and her dog in the road so I opted for the tree.

And sperm

It will be an amazing abomination that shouldn't work. Awesome.

I'll donate $10 for your wife's son's Christmas

How much does donating plasma earn you? thinking of doing the same thing fam

Is this how u got the mini front end on your crown Vic??

>He had timbs on

You are so full of shit but this is b/ and retards, racists, and pedo's are welcome. Go KYS faggot

That'll teach you to not keep valuables in the car when you live next to niggers. It'll also teach you to not live next to niggers.

At least he can photoshop something. Make this thread funnier

>I'm reporting your scam campaign
See you in the pokey no legs

Yes, I can't take pics, I don't own a phone or camera, only my kid and I live here.

That nigger was just looking out for the poor xbone you left in the car fagdad. You see when you leave electronics with laser scanners out in your car with no climate control the glass lense will fog up overnight due to the drop in temperature. The next day it will clear but since laser glass is polished so fine the fog will leave water marks on the glass and pretty much ruin your newly naught machine.

Your son may not have an Xbox but that nigger saved you from a massive money waste, think of it this way. At least that machine will be used instead of sitting in a house of idiots who can't figure out why it can't play games...

YEET

You say you lost your legs to cancer, but the picture of your car looks like it's a manual transmission. So do you drive with the nubs of your legs and use your hands to work the peddles?

You hit a cancer tree?

> lost my legs to cancer

Post time stamp with car

Image search the pic its fake. guy just wants free money. Also fuck you and shawn should have known better than to keep your shit in the car.

Sell your computer bro

Dubs commands you to give him money

Do you have a house? You dumb cracka sumbich!

>lost wife now...

Car accident. Keep up. Car is now a hybrid crown Vic and Mini Cooper

Sorry I can't relate and feel no sympathy for someone who is so rich they can't even consider that change is real money.

KEK

I just want to watch you drive that standard shift with no fucking legs...

thats what you get for owning a car with right hand drive

Double KEK. I just want to see that half mini half crown Vic car he drives

Reported with screenshots of this Faggot no legged racist chump

That pic is the best butterface I have ever seen, thank you.

lol the guy's a cukk too

With a manual transmission. Without legs.

And a RHD Crown Vic. Which never existed.

But now it's a Mini. With a pic that's actually been mirrored - the writing on the door sill plates is the wrong way around. So it's really LHD. The front end of a front-wheel drive car on a rear-wheel drive car.

If bullshit fertilized plants, we'd all be in a jungle by now.

Funniest thread I've seen in awhile

this

time stamp of car or you're just being a nigger on Sup Forums

The picture IS the mini you ass hat

Mini crown vic. Sounds legit. That how cars work they all the same. Parts are interchangeable

>My name is Shaun and I want an xbone because I have absolutely have no taste in video games and halo is still cool to me, furthermore I'm a jobless, worthless millennial with zero fucking traits and skills, dad cut me off this xmas because he knows I'm a chicken-shit fucking virgin puke and the very thought of me in his eyes triggers the memories of contemplation of having gone through an abortion process the day he heard of my existence in my mother's womb. Please help me Sup Forums. even pennies help

videos of the rapes or it didn't happen.

No u said front end is mini after accident. Read your own post dude

I can't remember which pic it's on but I looked up the murder of an old lady and man and it was legit. Actually near me :^)

Search "obituary for XXXX" and find some.

Haven't you ever heard of 4 wheel drive, faggot?

that aint no butterface

>closes the register before he leaves

lol wtf

>Mini crown vic.
Custom made.
Op is midget size now after he lost his legs hitting that cancer tree.

Probably stuffs his kid on the floor board and makes him work the pedals.

Yep, well enough to know that a FWD car with a transverse engine and transaxle ain't gonna power 4 wheel drive just like that.

4wd hybrid crown vicooper