You're a country

>you're a country
>do you shower in the morning before you go to work or at night before you go to bed?

flag
during the day

Both. Quick cold shower in the morning, quick warm shower at night. Showering for more than 5-10 minutes a day is wasteful.

Who the hell showers for 5 minutes?

before bed

havent showered in a week. Constant unending funposting sessions from 12pm till 3am

1. Gangkingdom
2. Yes, I shower twice a day

USA
Both

A lot of people. Most people I know spend more than 5 minutes in the shower. The government where I live even gave out little hourglasses that go for 4 minutes so you don't shower too long and can be water conscious.

>the hovel of macedonia

Spain
Always before going to work, some days at night too

At night. But when I wake up, I wash my hair

I wash myself in a little lake by my house every morning. Saves money

that's a good idea tbqh

no idea why people spend so much time in a shower

just wash thoroughly and quickly, then finish

Showering for longer than 5 minutes is also bad for your skin.
Your skin has a small protective oil coating that is removed every time you shower hot and long, making you more susceptible to eczema, acne, and skin infections.

t. medical student

I shower before bed

are you fucking with me or serious? i have a little bit of acne and i constantly clean my sheets/never touch my forehead but i take two showers a day that are genreally pretty long

>mfw there are actual people who are taking a bath instead of taking a shower

how do I stop getting acne?

It's mainly because the shower is a warm, comfortable place they can stay in before they face the horrors of real life and their soul-crushing jobs. There's a peace to feeling the warm water cascade down your skin. Nobody else I know even bothers to use the little hourglass they got. It sticks to the wall with a suction cup, it's pretty neat.

Yeah, I already knew this. I rarely spend more than 2-3 minutes in the shower.

I shower before bed during winter and in the morning in the summer

So not an actual doctor? Into the bin you go

go to a dermatologist

meme tier advice like wash your face and put a new towel over your pillow every other day is useless if you dont know your skin texture/quality

Warm Shower before bed for 10-15 min

Full shower at night before bed and armpit/ass scrub quick shower in morning after TO THE LOO

In the morning, it's the only thing I can stand.

Though I do agree with the sentiment that not showering at night makes for dirtier bedsheets. Maybe the real solution is showering two times per day.

ironpilled
impressive

Looking through thread Ive realized that I shower longer than most

This

Holy fuck I don't want to see the beds of people who don't shower before bed

I'm dead serious.
Clean your bet sheets regularly, go outside a lot, try to reduce your stress levels, and finally apply antibiotics and benzoyl peroxide to your face. Apply them at different moments, so antibiotics in the morning and benzoyl peroxide in the evening.
You can also try Differin gel, but it tends to irritate a bit more.
Keeping the skin fatty with vaseline or stuff like that is always a good idea.

i'm too autistic to see one

Before night, so I don't sleep in filth. Sometimes have a quick one if it's hot in the morning.

I don't waste more than 2-3 minutes in the shower. Quick rinse, soap, rinse it out and done. Too bad it's not useful because we have fuck loads of water here.

I try to have a quick shower every morning, but i find personal hygiene kind of difficult (depression)

i went like 4 weeks without washing a couple of years ago. f u c k i n g d i s g u s t i n g. whats the longest you've been without washing int?

Before bed

But I don't shower every day.

In winter like 2 times a week, in summer more.
Hair and dick washing under the sink is enough

in the morning, but i wash my face off 3 times a day because fuck oil

most people with acne have "autism"

derms waiting room is like a congregation of socially awkward isolated "autistic" virgin men

youll be fine

I'll be a doctor in one year, and I've already had my clinical clerkship in dermatology.

3 months, but that was when I was full hikki

Don't reply to me Mister

>The government where I live even gave out little hourglasses that go for 4 minutes so you don't shower too long and can be water conscious.

DO NOT, MY FRIENDS, BECOME ADDICTED TO WATER. IT WILL TAKE HOLD OF YOU, AND YOU WILL RESENT ITS ABSENCE!

Turkey
Generally I shower before bed since I go to the gym at night. It works out, I'm nice and tired, and clean, before bed.

They're the same as everyone elses. But what people actually do see is your big greasy mop everyday you disgusting fat cunt

>His country hasn't achieved unlimited water through reverse osmosis science yet

HAHAHAHAHA

Keep in mind Australia is basically in a state of perpetual drought and a lot of people use way too much water for pointless bullshit.

Go ahead.
Try to stop me.

If I'm going to work in the morning, I'll for sure be showering before work in the morning.

But I may still shower quick in the evening before bed. Especially if I had been out hiking or working in the garage. Anything that gets me covered in oil/grease/sweat I'd rather not drag into bed with me.

1. belgium as my flair says
2. at night because i sleep better

>filename
fucking kek

I shower once a week if I'm in a decent mood.

This is one of those things like how dentists say you should brush your teeth twice a day. You've been bamboozled into having to micromanage the details of your life, constantly worrying about what's good or not for your skin, something which is totally arbitrary. Everyone I know who gives too much of a fuck about their teeth seems to always have teeth issues, and people who don't care seem to have much less issues. Yes it's anecdotal evidence, but consider that there's also no real study that backs up stoners becoming dumbasses after smoking so much, and yet we all know this is the case.

Even if that comment wasn't meant for me, I am livid rn knowing that they are laughing and making fun of someone

Don't listen to whatever he's saying. Don't be an autist and the acne will go away.

No wonder i have so shit shit and dry skin. :DD t i shower 55mins in hot shower so i can fap.

I find what you are saying to be true tbqh.

I only shower once a day before dinner

>Everyone I know who gives too much of a fuck about their teeth seems to always have teeth issues, and people who don't care seem to have much less issues.
Perhaps you mixed up the causal relations, and they worry about their teeth precisely because they have teeth problems.

And as I said, reducing stress levels also helps against acne, and this also works the other way with people who are easily stressed having acne a lot more often. Doesn't mean there's no point in trying not to shower too much. I guess that if you need the shower to wind down it's not too bad.

I suppose people who smoke weed don't really get less intelligent, I know quite a few people who smoke regularly, but mostly just less motivated.
Most stoners don't seem really interested in learning and achieving success, but that doesn't mean they would still be incapable of learning if they quit smoking.

I have braces so I spend a lot of time cleaning my teeth
Are you saying I'm making my teeth worse?

He didn't say anything particularly outlandish. Taking long, hot showers dries out the skin. Dry skin is generally not a good thing. How one's body reacts to it is individual I suppose

t. stopped taking hot showers because I would get a horrible itch after showering, now I'm ok.

1. France
2. At evening, after sport.

>antibiotics in the morning
what do you mean by antiobiotics?

flag
before bed (both in summer)

probably not more than 3 days and i felt awful

Erythromycin ointment works well

In the morning.

If I go to run in the evening, then both.

only at night because i have long hair

In the morning because it's easier to fix the bed-head when it gets rinsed.

t. Never wash my hair

thank you!

Lots of places in Australia have water restrictions, which can either result in a massively bill or getting your water cut off

Dutasteride or low dose spironolactone

Glad I live in a place where I can have as much water as I want

Just wait, soon the Muslims will replace your snow with and and your lakes with dry lakes

Morning because I'd have to wash my hair to fix the terrible mess going on anyway. Also makes me feel cleaner for the day and heats me up in the winter.

I assure you, they're quite careful with the water. They'll manage it well once my people are all gone.

When I was in a dirty job I took a shower after the work. Now that I'm studying I take a shower at the morning. It's nice to start the day with fresh feeling.

>tfw cant shower less than 3 times a day or i'll smell like pig in this heat

>agent orange comes out of the nozzle

i dont like to shower because im a poorfuck and ive got a suicide shower, sometimes I shower in the morning, sometimes before bed and sometimes in the afternoon

flag
In the mourning

Yes

>Having to rely on tech to get water

I take three 30 minutes long showers everyday. One in the morning, one after coming home in the evening and another before going to sleep.

>having to rely on luck to stay alive

pindorama
I take my shower before going to bed

I do both though.

This

I unironically shower once or twice week.

Cold shower in the morning after shaving

before bed im too lazy to wake up earlier just to shower

flag
usually only in the evening before bed, if the summer is too hot then also in the morning/during the day

if you are oily then your body will replace it pretty quickly

in the morning.
if i shower at night i have a bad hair day the next day, forcing me to put my head under the shower to fix it

Both times you pig

depends

You do realize that warm showers actually help push bacteria/toxins out and eliminates it right?

Both.

Night. Although in summer I might do both.

Im currently showering right now

like two or three days. Felt like shit.