Dark / black / sick YLYL thread

Dark / black / sick YLYL thread

So this absolutely amazing girl I've been having an epic fling with messaged me out of the blue to say she doesn't want a relationship. Let's have some truly depraved, vile and yet fucking hilarious stuff to counter the fucking feels.

>black

This would be better if the statue turned into Obama's face simultaneously

1/2

2/2

Incidentally I've always suspected that there's a third section I'm missing... Anyone have it?

lol

Butthole smoothie 1/4

Butthole smoothie 2/4

Butthole smoothie 3/4

Butthole smoothie 4/4

hey, can you post it again? i can't see the photo

Fucking FAIL.
Butthole smoothie 4/4 redux.

Damn srry about that bro, shit sucks i know just hang in there man

OP here, thread has me feeling better already. Anonymous fucking always delivers.

It was totally out of the blue as well, we hooked up twice, last night for the second time, and then after being really quite on chat all day (she's usually SUPER chatty) she just randomly messaged to say she didn't want to go any further. I mean it's her choice and I'm cool with it, I'm just honestly surprised because if anything she seemed the more enthusiastic of the two of us (like initially she had a work Christmas party on Sunday night and we weren't going to meet, then it was HER who seemed really eager to find a way to meet afterwards when I was all 'that's cool let's just do something during the week or next weekend'... Go figure

I think I can categorically say she had a good night and I didn't fuck up there either, because she seemed super disappointed when I had to go home early in the morning to feed my dog. She talked about meeting again later for a drink or something, then messaged to say work and shit had got super busy and she couldn't hack a relationship.

I dunno how to take it. I get the feeling this is one of the few times "it's not you" might actually be true because there are no indication she was losing interest and as I say she seemed the more enthusiastic... All I can think of is that some shit went down at work Monday morning which made her balk at the idea of making any comitment to anything (I hadn't even suggested a relationship, we were just playing around)

IDK. Shit's confusing. Goatse and Moot dick jokes are easier on the drunken brain (if not on the eyes).

Holy shit dude XD

The amount of thought put into this is really quite disturbing

HOLY KEK

Just when you thought you've found an untransable thread... Fuck's sake Sup Forums

Family Jewels 1/10

Family Jewels 2/10

Family Jewels 3/10

Family Jewels 4/10

Family Jewels 5/10

Family Jewels 6/10

Family Jewels 7/10

Family Jewels 8/10

Family Jewels 9/10

Et finalment,
Family Jewels 10/10

can tell by writing style same person tho.

Have no proof, but I did it and it was some random idiot I decided to fuck with. Turned out funnier than I had expected. If someone on Omegle is insta triggered by the word "nigger", you know you're in for lulz.

I love the way BBW bashing is just randomly stuck in there amidst all the nigger stuff

I know right?
Someone had a blast making this website. I found that at almost 6 am after a night without sleep, eventually Sup Forums led me to gold

Fuck, I hope this won. Thread archived?

This is an actual website?? I was assuming it was just a lulzy mock up. This is going to be a fun afternoon...

I don't think so, I just screenshotted cause I was happy I won from popular demand

Pro tip: turn on some moon man raps in the background to enhance the experience

cucked Cucked CUCKED

u sure you didn't mean dark / black / sick dick thread? faggot?

>cucked Cucked CUCKED

If the aforementioned dicks are funny or somehow amusing, that's cool

Fucking hell, Is this real?

Wait wat

u sure you didn't mean dark / black / big dick thread? faggot?

Yes.

I challenge someone to find me a gummier smile

lrn2read faggot

U shure..?

How is this even funny? This is just sick

Welcome to Sup Forums newfag

I'm sertain.

Fuck you, I'm not gay!

Who said anything about being gay? Just get the fuck out.

Posetiv?? It looks fake

You said new fag idiot.
And no, I don't have to. Lolol

I'm HIV positive.

Yer.

This isn't exactly dark but it's still fucking lulzy

You are a newfag. Lurk m0ar.

I got you fam

OP this is probably similar to your girl. Think of this and it'll ease the pain.

Good 1 m8

Massively underrated.

i am the kaos. i am the almighty. i have returned from my slumber because you have summoned me. i put all of you on notice. my power is reaching out to you. you cannot escape. your age is at an end. mine is just beginning.

good luck with all that, then.

>They need to install butthole machines.
I don't have an image to represent how hard i cried laughing.

Got an image of that sodomising bike Mr Garrison invented in South Park a few years ago, where you have to suck a dick while being sodomised at the same time in order to go anywhere

Please send it.

I really, really, really, really, really like this image

>85% bean related
>slowly put some deid beans into his ass

Oh fucking SHIT user this is gold

> ATTENTION!

does anyone have a filmstrip jpg of amazing atheist shoving banana up his ass? Asking for a friend

Alrighty then...

I don't know why I have this...

Moot confirmed it in his going away AMA

Did he confirm what exactly was happening with his watching of the niggerfucking?

I love you user, god bless you.

B E A U T I F U L

I know, op. Same thing happened to me. She lead me to believe she wanted something. Kissing, hugging, staying the night together. But then out of no where she tells me shes been talking to someone else and that she had feelings for them. Havent heard from her since.