>good paying
>Part time
Choose one

>good paying
>Part time
Choose one

try looking for yourself you fucking retard

Best Buy.
They started me at $11.00 USD per hour. Pretty chill gig really.

What do you gotta do?

If you live in a big city like me you may be able to work for a delivery app called postmates. Pays me 15 dollars an hour.

Sucking dick via Craigslist... I make 3 car payments in 2 Saturday nights.

I am a conductor on the railroad. I work about 3 days a week and made $58000 this year. You kinda have to use seniority to your advantage to get days off and you can't always control it but I'm pretty happy with it so far. I've been there 8 years.

Just sell shit. Really easy. People only come in to buy stuff anyway. You do have a daily sale amount goal, but other than that.

No car, but will keep as back uo

I dont want to say where I work but I am a service tech at a large retailer. Fun job. Huge discount. The sales people here make less than we do per hour but they get commission. Pretty good money on large ticket items.

And if you don't meet that sale goal? Is it even high? Kinda interested

I do part time radiation therapy work, $39/hour at a private hospital, yes I have a degree and I am studying postgraduate medicine...

But thats not a partime job, right? I'm betting you work 30-36 hrs in those three days.

30 hours would be max for me. Most weeks I work more like 20. The yard I work at has lots of jobs that only work 7 hours a day. A lot of it depends on how much I want to make. I don't need much so I don't work much

Bumpin for interest

If your cool with working weird hours serving is a stupid easy way to make money, as long as your not a completely unlikable faggot. The wage sucks, but after 3 hours on a good night I can pull like $300 in cash

If you have a decent education, tutoring. I've had 3 years of college math and done well (3.7GPA overall, 3.95 in my major) and have been able to get consistent work at $35/hr as a private math tutor.
That's cash at random times for sitting down and basically doing someone's homework for them. This one lady always comes with her highschool aged daughter and seems to really like me, and pays $40/hr; Saturday I got $120 for teaching her daughter about logarithms and exponential functions for the morning.

Did you fuck her daughter tho?

Hmmmm might try

No, because I'm not into getting arrested or losing a source of income

How you get a job like that?

just make sure you have your licence to handle booze. you wont make as much money at dry restaurants.