When she's asking for it

When she's asking for it.

WOMAN,

OK when it is RAPE to a user,

22:14:12
22:14:16

>4 seconds

checked

I have an understanding that I can bang my wife when she is asleep, anytime I want . Does this count?

it,
is RAPE to when WOMAN a OK ?

Only on Tuesdays and guess what tomorrow is.

tomorrow is wednesday you stupid fuck.

When she leaves the fucking kitchen, obviously.

Anybody got some rape videos?

Tuesday for me you dumb cunt.

There is no such thing as rape. Any female who leaves her rightful place in the house and the kitchen is fucking begging for cock in her holes. If she gets the cock she so badly is asking for, it's not fucking rape, it's a damn slut getting what she fucking deserves.

Males still rule this fucking world. In most of the world, a fucking bitch can get killed for looking at a man straight in the eye. In America and Europe, every day dumb sluts get their holes penetrated without their so-called consent, which isn't rape, just them getting the fucking dick they deserve up their asses.

Sexual abuse is on the rise, spousal abuse is on the rise and more bitches die every year. Fucking cunts. I am so glad I was born a man. I am so glad there is a bunch of retarded sluts jumping trough hoops just to get my cock.

Haha, females are so fucking sad. We treat you bitches like shit, and you still spend time, money and effort on trying to look good for us. Way to be a good slave, whores. Now keep acting like sluts and sucking our cocks. And if you change your mind after you leave the house, too fucking bad, you're getting your holes fucked and there isn't shit you can do about it because that's your only fucking purpose in life

self defence

Only when you're watching Bee Movie and Chill

on days that end in Y

It isn't.

com on newfag stfu

i am the kaos. i am the almighty. i have returned from my slumber because you have summoned me. i put all of you on notice. my power is reaching out to you. you cannot escape. your age is at an end. mine is just beginning.

What time is it?

Implying kitchen rape is wrong

>/thread

first the tit thread and now here? fack off cunt

Kek

Today, I've answered this question 100 times during my stint on Sup Forums (crescent fresh) . The answer hasn't changed. Always. It doesn't matter when or where. Just always.

I think it's pretty much always bad

this

Never unless she provides a notarized affidavit with explicit details of exactly how she chooses to be raped.

When there's poop on the toilet seat but you haven't made pee pee yet though
Fuck me daddy

When she's hot af and also your enemy.

wow! Good job using some big boy words from intro to criminal justice at your local community college faggot. If a woman signed a document agreeing to the act then it would not by definition even be rape. If she's signing an affidavit to be used in court it is implied that the act has already happened. Go watch some more law and order you fat cuck

sauce?

When isn't it?

>Go watch some more law and order

That is the only accurate detailed response from your entire group of sentences as it pretends to a joke..