This is a straight 10/10

This is a straight 10/10

Previously listened to this around 8 times and thought it was a solid 8-9/10.

But I finally listened to it with a clear mind, no weed, lights off, headphones in and holy fuck it finally hit me how good this actually is.

definitely agreed OP
it's so sad that mutards are so delusional that they ignore this masterpiece because ''normies like it'' and listen to garbage like gorillaz

All memes aside are you guys memeing? Cause this album actually has some great pop songs from two white males. Completely serious

What even is this? I ordered records a while ago and my mom wanted that I order this for her.

i usually don't bother with those kind of things, but I really tried to listen to it - and gosh it's really really bad

I never wanted to listen to this album. well, because 12 year olds and normies liked it to be honest.

finally gave it a shot and I'm glad I did, because now I can say with 100% certainty that this is garbage and 12 year olds are never right

it's honesty not even bad, it's just so bland and forgettable.

That album isn't special OP is a 8 at best

Normies like Gorillaz AND they're a better band soooooo

this is music for girls who write "adventure" in their tinder profiles

i agree

reminder that OP makes every single 21 pilots thread you see

bump

why

this is the most accurate description of top's music that i've seen yet

This

While not all the tracks are as dreadful as Stressed Out, the album just doesn't click to me as anything special.

what do you call a trump supporter wearing a twenty one pilots shirt
a paradox

amen

>tylers voice

a white girl

I listened to this in full last year. By pop standards it's... not bad. And that's it. It does what a pop album is expected to do. It doesn't do anything particularly interesting, it doesn't push any boundaries. It's generic and trite. It sounds pleasant I guess, so in that sense I suppose it's not bad, but there were only two songs on the album I'd say I actually "liked", the rest I just didn't mind for the most part. 4-5/10 album. Does little wrong, but does little right. For an album that I keep hearing people call phenomenal and creative and innovative, it's somewhat of a disappointment.

Fuck forgot to remove my name. Sorry. I didn't actually sage this lol