The moth in my room won't let me enjoy my kinos in peace again

>the moth in my room won't let me enjoy my kinos in peace again

>it's a 'keep rewinding so the good part is on when someone walks in in the room' episode

I had a small moth problem recently, they've all gone now, I enjoyed their presence, fluttering around, they were my friends, the spiders have moved back in now, they'll be a good replacement.

Moths are cute

Quit calling your mother a bug and come down for dinner, son. We've barely seen you all week.

what kind of spiders? i always let the daddy long legs flourish.

Big mutant fuckers, no idea what kind. They're not thin either, one crawled on my back whilst I was watching Chinatown.

>it's a house centipede crawls on your hand episode

>whilst I was watching Chinatown.
More like watching australiatown.

then, fuck that! if i can see the hair, they're dead.

No one believes your lies spider.

Fuck off for making me Google that terrifying cunt again, I'd forgotten about them. Fucking hell why do they exist? What's the point?
Leave spiderbros alone
I am not a spider.

Fucking Moths keep attacking me

Sounds like something a spider would say.

I had one land right on my lip, a little moth kiss, the fucking slut
Seriously I swear, I am not a spider.

>The moth in my room is the closest thing to a friend I've had in years
>Our spider enemy in the corner ate him a few days ago

I'm going to catch him tonight and over the next eight days I am going to pull off one of his legs everyday then drown him in a ziplock bag full of my piss.

I like seeing bugs in my room.
I get to take out my pent-up anger on them as I crush their miserable pathetic little lives into mulch with my bare hands.

Ever caught a bug and just squeezed and squeezed until it's head popped like an over-ripe pimple? It's orgasmic.

D E V I L I S H

Calm the fuck down Patrick Hockstetter.

You're psychopaths. First off, spider has to eat, the moth would have died anyway, make friends with the spider, secondly, seriously what the fuck man?

Fuck off spider.

>The pelican in my drawer won't let me savor the binge marathoning again

I am not a spider. I can show you all eight of my le- fingers as proof, and my two walking appendages.

>mfw catch fly
>mfw about to crush it
>mfw look at it helplessly pinned, and suddenly can't do it

You're a sweet person user.

I understood that reference.

Spiders are bro tier, here in my eastern european shithole it is said that spiders bring happiness and riches and all sorts of positive shit.

Spiders:1
Moths:0

>not co-existing with your bug bros.

spiders are shy creatures and simply try to keep out of sight.

I literally check my ceiling and walls every 5 minutes or so to make sure there are no insect, or else I immediately kill them. No luck with the floor because it's carpeting, but I just hover all night.

they actually are beneficial predators. they prey on all the annoying shit that kills crops and spread disease.

>tfw you had a human in your room but you bit him and slowly liquified his insides and drank the delicious juices

>tfw the lobster in my convertible wont let me enjoy hey arnold

Spiders won't stop running wildly on the floors at night scaring the shit out of me.

They fucking haul ass like their lives depend on it.

Thankfully, after four years down here, I've decimated the spider population

Why are these things allowed to exist

You God damn monster, you're supposed to get used to them not kill them. They're your fucking friends!

>mom wants to watch a movie
>set it up
>an hour later she's finally ready to watch it
>"hmmm hey user want some popcorn?"
>she wastes more time making popcorn

>tfw the squid in my washing machine won't let me indulge in Jem

>tfw my house is full of these things

They can kill you from both ends and they love to crawl inside of your ears when you're sleeping and bite your brain.

I never ever kill spiders, they will never bother you and will just post up in a corner. Centipedes on the other hand were born to mess with you, and I kill them on sight

nice try buddy

Okay, even if I was a spider, which I'm not, would that matter? Spiders are good people. Lots of people agree.

Wow I'm glad to have confirmation other people do this. Are we autistic?

>watching les maitres du temps on my computer at 3 am
>suddenly moth flies on monitor
>run away and get cat
>he swats at it until it has a concussion
>cut its head off and throw it out back
>resume watching les maitres du temps

>trying to watch a tv show
>the worms in my asshole wont stop scratching
>practically finger myself to relieve the pain
>now theyre scratching and my hand smells like shit

I JUST WANT TO WATCH THIS IN PEACE