TL;DR of Europe

Sum up the state of Europe in 2017 to a simple Burger.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qq8IBc821WU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Russia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck trump

fuck trump

fuck trump

So much hate from a place of tolerance.

halal mcburka

we're not europeans

fuck trump

Budjak is Ukrainian

West of the Ural you are.

Your soo creative.

Any reason?

I wish you luck Spaghettibro

I meant that the map you posted is incorrect

Here you go, lad

Poor Ukraine just can't stop losing territory.

>you posted is incorrect

It was the first high res image I found on Google Images

What is Kaliningrad then? Not Europe?

Culturally? Not anymore.

poop

The economy is finally recovering.

You really don't want to be called European huh?

>South dying as very painful death; Greece imploded, Portugal is completely dependent on Spain, Spain is at the brink of balkanization, Italy's economy got surpassed in per capita numbers by Spain and is going down fast.
>West is going through an egotistical phase of cheerleaders arguing who's the prettiest; France is clearly lagging behind Germany and Britain -even after Brexit- in terms of political relevance and has become a terrorist's playground, Germany somehow still reigns supreme over the Southern countries and the UK is being the same cunts they've always been
>East is developing horribly slowly and doesn't matter in the slightest
>North is going through a liberal conversion which is turning white genocide into the norm; Norway still has oil, Sweden is a cucknation, Finland is having some difficulties and the Danes remain the most commonly "meh'd" at country in Europe

Pretty shit, Europe was a mistake.

Occupied European territory with several German buildings left.

Do you want to be call African or Indian?

Allahu Akbar

But you're literally running out of salad

>Politics have become burger-tier with left vs. right
>Still pretty rich, crisis is receding
>More and more immigration
>Lefties now hate america and russia, righties hate everything south of the mediterranean
>Still not collapsing, even though many like to act we are

I just want my old politics back desu. Now, if you say you vote GroenLinks PVV-voters will hate on you and refuse to talk, and the other way around it's the same (if not worse)

Europe consists of a lot of nations. They are bit like states in the USA, except that each of the european states has its own language, culture and thousands of years of history. So there are a lot of differences. If you travel the US, the people, the customs, the mentalities etc. its always very similar, no matter where you are. But once you cross the border, and travel lets say from ohio to mexico, everything changes. You have the same rate of change in europe, every time you go to another (european) state.

Ask Canadians if they want to be called Americans.

They are in every way but political

Its still in Europe though.

Good point..

I was asking about the state of affairs, Deutsche mann.

>But once you cross the border, and travel lets say from ohio to mexico
>Ohio
You dont know shit 'bout Ohio.

[Drinks Syrup]

>Its still in Europe though.
Ok, you can count it, doesn't change a thing.

What are you then?

real human bean

Russia. A Eurasian country with its own culture, history, and mindset.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qq8IBc821WU

Lol, for you.

>Russia, also officially the Russian Federation, is a country in Eurasia.

>Eurasian
Europe-Asian

Rich, old, soft and its own worst enemy.

a eurasian continent, not e*rope

It's located in some parts of continents of Europe and Asia, yes. But it has nothing to do with European/Asian people, culture, and everything.

Russia is European. You can deny it to feel exceptional if you want, but that doesn't change a thing.
Poles have more right to call themselves Sarmatian than you have to some special snowflake status.

>European autists arrive

>a eurasian continent
btw its probably something europoors never seen

probably because they're a tiny asscrack of it

Europe is Russian. You can deny it to feel exceptional if you want, but that doesn't change a thing.
Africans have more right to call themselves Kangatian than you have to some special snowflake status.

What about Belarus then? Very similar to you, part of Europe.

hello friend in europ it's good . we make potato at today for food it's good

with greeting, pekka and family

lele now you call them european tomorrow you'll call them asian
they're russian

he's pro-soviet pro-putin idiot

he shits in every thread related to russia

ignore him

The fact that Europe is not actually a continent blows their mind every time. Eurocentrism is a funny thing.

Your mongol forefathers would be proud

>Belarus, officially the Republic of Belarus, is a landlocked country in Eastern Europe bordered by Russia to the northeast, Ukraine to the south, Poland to the west, and Lithuania and Latvia to the northwest.
Excerpts from Wikipedia are provided to you by a friendly Russian user. I'm here all week.

Cyka

What makes it not a continent? The fact that it is connected to Asia? In that case Africa the largest continent in the world since Asia is connected to it.

But I hate USSR and Putin. I just have been to Europe and I know that it's very different from us.

Europe is different

>Continents are large, continuous, discrete masses of land, ideally separated by expanses of water.

Yes but it is culturally very, very similar to Russia. So you are similar to them and they are European but you are not because? I have proofs. I am at work, I got till 6:30pm EST.

Worst case, breaks apart completely
Best case scenario, the so called "two speed" EU where weaker countries adopt a new weaker euro or go back to their national currencies.
Who knows.

>Yes but it is culturally very, very similar to Russia.
Nope, it's not.

The Sinai Peninsula is a "...large, continuous, discrete mass of land"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Russia

Oh, but it is.

>Best case scenario, the so called "two speed" EU
That's never going to happen.

>let me tell you about your country
Is it like a national hobby in the good old US of A?

stop responding to him, he's a turboautist troll that shows up anytime anybody starts a thread with a map of Europe that includes Russia. He's had this exact same argument with people in the past at least seven times that I can count.

You didn't even read it did you?

But I am bored at work and need something to do. :(

fuck trump

not us, that's the brits. All the lettuce are belong to us.

feel free to continue then, just don't expect to get anywhere

You didn't answer my question.

I take it you were against Brexit?

what's that have to do with anything?

>Denying facts
Is it like a national hobby in the good old Fed of Rus?

Wiki:

Etymology
Main articles: Rus' people and Rus' (name)
See also: Russian
The name Russia is derived from Rus, a medieval state populated mostly by the East Slavs. However, this proper name became more prominent in the later history, and the country typically was called by its inhabitants "Pyccкaя Зeмля" (russkaja zemlja), which can be translated as "Russian Land" or "Land of Rus'". In order to distinguish this state from other states derived from it, it is denoted as Kievan Rus' by modern historiography. The name Rus itself comes from the early medieval Rus' people, Swedish merchants and warriors[35][36] who relocated from across the Baltic Sea and founded a state centered on Novgorod that later became Kievan Rus.

An old Latin version of the name Rus' was Ruthenia, mostly applied to the western and southern regions of Rus' that were adjacent to Catholic Europe. The current name of the country, Poccия (Rossija), comes from the Byzantine Greek designation of the Kievan Rus', Ρωσσία Rossía—spelt Ρωσία (Rosía pronounced [roˈsia]) in Modern Greek.[37]

The standard way to refer to citizens of Russia is "Russians" in English[38] and rossiyane (Russian: poccиянe) in Russian. There are two Russian words which are commonly translated into English as "Russians". One is "pyccкиe" (russkiye), which most often means "ethnic Russians". Another is "poccиянe" (rossiyane), which means "citizens of Russia, regardless of ethnicity". Translations into other languages often do not distinguish these two groups.

White Russia:

White Russia, alternatively known as White Rus' or White Ruthenia, is an archaism[1][2] for the eastern part of present-day Belarus, including the cities of Polotsk, Vitebsk, and Mogilev.

This. I actually knew he'd be here as soon as I saw the OP pic. Probably a Chucka or Central Asian.

Usually not wanting to leave the EU and hating Trump go hand in hand m8.

>Yes but it is culturally very, very similar to Russia.
What do you know about cultures of Russia and Belarus and how exactly are they similar to each other?

*Churka

you better hand over the fucking lettuce Manuel, you don't want us to become pirates again, do you?

>Is it like a national hobby in the good old Fed of Rus?
Yes :^)

Because I have family members who still live there, cyka.

94% of Russians are illiterate brainless bydlo. Other 5% don't live in Russia. So your sources are irrelevant.

Plot thickens. You were Russian all along. What a believable turn of events.

That sounds like a problem. You know I hear there is a Union in Europe that can help solve that.

That union doesn't exist since 1945, unfortunately.

>94%
>other 5%
really fires my neurons

I should have reserved 1% for myself.

Yea crazy things happened during Holodomor. Like wanting to find a place that has food and not Stalin.

>"My name is Legion, for I am 1% of the population of Russian Federation"

Lel, are you "muh heritage" ""Ukrainian""?

No, there are some people who haven't left this shithole yet.

Fuck no. They were "relocated" there by Stalin from outside Moscow.

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Your ancestors were relocated to America by Stalin from outside of Moscow? This is some good shit.

Fuck off, not real France.

No you dumbass. From Moscow to Ukraine. Holodomor happened and they fled to the US for things like food, and a job that pays in money rather than stale bread and not getting shot.

>and not getting shot
They picked a wrong country to flee to.

Not really. If you are not black you are fine.

If you don't live with blacks*
I doubt there is any city with 90%+ white population. Otherwise, you're doomed.

Oh suddenly you are the expert on the US? Telling me how things are here?

>days_since_last_mass_shooting.jpg

That may be true, just like you are part of Europe.

We are all part of Europe on this blessed day.