Okay Sup Forums, I need some advice. I am a male in my senior year of high school

Okay Sup Forums, I need some advice. I am a male in my senior year of high school.

I'm really good friends with both a boy and a girl around the same age as myself. The boy confided in me a month and informed me that he had a fart fetish. The girl went through a terrible breakup around six months ago and ever since then has been extremely promiscuous. The girl also is unable to keep secrets about anything in her life. Ever since the boy told me about his fetish, he has seemed somewhat detached from the world. Recently, a good friend of mine and I have found out that he has been privately messaging her. We confronted the girl and pressed her for details and found out that she had sent him a video of her farting for him to presumably get off to. My friend and I are in complete shock after hearing this and are wondering how to handle it....We cannot tell him that we know because he will be extremely angry with both the girl and us. Thanks for any help.

wait is this legit

Yes, I seriously am having trouble with how to handle this

post fart video or it did not happen

We dont have access to it, apparently it was sent over SMS

I'm fucking confused, this is some weird bait or just full on autism

It's not bait, Im more confused than you

I'd say just forget about it I guess then

I actually cannot forget about this

send him a vid of you farting

Sounds hot. Is she hot?

No, he seriously gets sad every time we mention it so I feel awful

Checked

Not particularly, but we don't want it to turn into a situation where they both feel worse about themselves

I don't seem to see the problem here...

yeah, im the other friend and im here with the guy that made the thread. basically in the relationship the guy is being used by the girl to dump all her problems (she is actually mentally unstable) and the boy is getting sexual favors in return. we r trying to think of a way to solve this

Well, how about you just fucking forget about it and carry on with your lives then? If you are the only two that know, besides of course the two individuals involved, it isn't any of your business anyway.

I am OP, can confirm that this is the other friend I was mentioning

except he has been acting significantly worse since this started, so its a little hard to act like this isnt happening

underage b&

Who
Fucking
Cares
Dont bring it up unless he does. Although im sure the Sup Forums in you wants to tell everyone and ruin his life.

Not underage, everyone mentioned is 18 years old

u lack a brain

WHERE ARE THE FLATULENCE PUNS?

>need some advice
>Sup Forums

Just let it roll but montior the situation to see if not fucked up happens. Afterall, the sex stuff is just between the guy and the girl

BUMP

Something doesn't smell right about this thread...

EVEYR ONES GOT THERES KINKS< LIVE AND EMBRACE ANAON

:IVE AND EMBRACE!!!!!!!!