twitter.com/AnonBabble

nothing a white-hot jam can't fix~

youtube.com/watch?v=-awWHKaAgzg

..damn, no takers, eh?

FINGER BUMP YA!

Stop making threads and wallowing in you sadness, pursue high positives

SEE YOU AT THE PARTY, RICHTER!

yaaaargh, so bored.. c'mon!

this thread failure is sponsored in part by Starburst sours! and a generous lack of Users Like You.

whats up Nickel

how is life? are youdrinking steel reserve

how do, friend? Life is getting busy closer to christmas time, and yes.. I am~

I'll bite cuz I wish I was drinking and have beer in the fridge but have shit to do tomorrow so I can't. What you drinking ?

211 Steel, as usual. Sorry I got the whisper of booze on your mind, but it's a wise policy to hold off when work's on the morrow.

you sound like me rofl

it sucks when you have to be responsible and can't always drink beer cause you got to be sober in the morning to do shit. fuck life

i get to drink once a week if at all. fuck man

I'll drink vicariously through you no worries lol I have some Modelos in the fridge so it's meh...if I had some New Belgium Fat Tires might be tempted to join you in your drinking though

I'ma be in my own apartment soon, living that life, and yeah, it sucks.. but I think it's a good balance to manage ones vices while thirsting for 'em

it's music I need all the time, though~
youtube.com/watch?v=ZOiMSTzwa28

eat banana

oh boy you're still here
hows it goin'
what happened to that russian fag

Lol same here. I've done the weekday drinking and it's just not worth dragging ass the next day and having to do stuff while being feeling like shit

ooh, tasty brews! I wooooould think a Modelo would be fine though, but a Fat Tire would be delicious~

stop drinking OP

No idea, the crowd comes and goes. Zero G Spetsnaz was a favorite though, always upside-down pics of ski-masks and ushankas
and it's going well!

question. you believe spray canning flies waste valuable resources?

Modelos are fine it's one of my go two mainly available beers dos xx being number one but I think the craft store I get my fat tires is closed right now 10 pm west coast checking in here btw

if you plan on eating them, yeah. Plus again, the insect kingdom maintains those massive numbers for a reason. Besides, I prefer to kill flies with a towel whip.
You also have shit to do tomorrow, friend. I'm getting ultra-drank tonite because I have nothing besides chores in 10 hours.

I agree most people look down on drinking by yourself but definitely needed from time to time . No pressure to drink more than you should and just get to chill. I usually just play some madden and drunkenly play and lose while listening to music and tune the world out

Hey I remember you from the "what are you drinking" thread. It's been a while.

dont you think mother earth invented the venus fly trap to make the cycle of life continuous so that no resources went to waste :o

Yes sucks but such is life right? Drink a lil for all the anons that can't op

Steam games and cigarettes for me, but I can't smoke in the new place. But yeah, love me a good rogue-like arcade action game and a pile of brews
cheers, by the way~

youtube.com/watch?v=i9X2L4nJCZE

fly smell banana on lemon tree, cant enter lemon tree radius but i want banana.
smell banana on venus fly trap O_O
eat banana, now im thirsty. (want my nectar)
o heres some nectar : enters fly trap. died
cycle of life.

apparently, I do these all the time! Nice to see ya again, buddy
..frankly, there's a lot of mother nature's little safe-guards that scare the shit outta me, but you can't fault the old girl for being efficient.
absolutely, sir.

Cheers right back at you OP pretty cool dude

how do you feel about this image

timestamp or gtfo faggot

I'm not the only one getting tempted to drink a few brews with OP right now am i?

a fine poem!
nothin' like throwing 'em back when you got tons of refills.
thanks, friend~
Weed don't make people violent at all, but it does make certain people into self-righteous, repellent douchebags.

next question

are traps gay

if you say yes you are an ok person
if you say no end your life

excellent evening to you sir. careful on all that nectar or you face the same fate as mr.fly

here ya go.
I'm in!
but drinkin' with me can be kinda like this~

youtube.com/watch?v=RR7q-qf3VSQ&t

So you're a bluegrass fan?

nice

i am drinking as well, friend.

i drank 2 steelys and a Guinness at work during my meal a few hours ago. god I wish I could take bong rips in my own bedroom but I still live with parents....

it all depends on what one intends with them.
Grundlefly? no thank you, I feel as bad as that looks every morning.
absolutely, the Shuffle's my favorite but I love wooden music of america's past.
thankee~
having a good sip?

You are obviously a gigantic faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=nhPaWIeULKk

yes indeed, watching youtube videos and browsing Sup Forums is quite a hobby.

oh shit dood i'm smoking a resin weed mixture and drinking coffee

i remember you said you'd listen to this song around christmas time:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZX9sI5rlwA

finally coming to terms with yourself i see.

meh, nice dubs but i been on Sup Forums since 2006. this faggot op catches my eye for the last half year or more. he's doing better at Sup Forums than us i imagine butt self fucker

and YOU'RE clearly a microscopic hetero, shit-stain~
I actually saw this video debut on Sup Forums, still an awesome tune.
yep!

Haven't replied to your threads in so many months.... Anyway I drank with you around last christmas and I'm looking forward to it again since I'm spending holidays alone again. Hope you're on Sup Forums then

are you gay or bi

You have the audacity to drink that shit out of a cup?
I like your style. Goodnight fuckers.

this is a sweet youtube channel i found since the last time i was here
youtube.com/watch?v=3Wu9DnbzB8g

Hope OP is on next time I'm drinking alone you sound like a pretty cool dude not so anonymous user

Here's a band/live show you'd love. Check it out when ya can.

youtu.be/AkzOLOih0HA

you sound like you're headed into a nite of writing!
and close, but THIS is my tune for christmas from KH~

youtube.com/watch?v=pRu1bLqPaz0

Reminds me of walking downtown in my jacket, the cold joy of togetherness and warm excitement in the air.

hey nickel
hows life been m8

I'll make a note of it, friend! christmas eve, though, don't forget!
I've yet to completely find out, but women are fuckin' sexy
heh, nite nite, biscuit butt!
eh, 8 out of 10, I'll always like instruments before voices.
I try to bring the love when I can. Hope you enjoy your next drink, regardless!
PICKIN' AND A-PLAYIN'!
that has gone into my special vault, the music snagged me in a hurry.. well chosen, sir!

traverse town would be sweet around christmas time.
but halloween music is king.
youtube.com/watch?v=Tv6oJrjICnc

Thanks will definitely cheers to nickel next time I have a couple drinks

NATHTUB BIGGER! life has gone well in these holidays weeks of ours, how about you?

I'm drinking with ya tonight and listening to string bands and rag time shit from the 20's and 30's. Drinking a local ipa I love.

its been gud

about to sleep

enjoy your thread

I'll see your 8-bit and raise you a FINAL BOSS LEVEL! so glad this finally made it onto youtube, game is super cool.
youtube.com/watch?v=hXYjhu4u7N4

CHEERS! ..hang on

Lazy afternoons (Twilight town) was a good choice too.

how's this for instruments
youtube.com/watch?v=yGq_0VBgsHg
smoke weed erryday

OP! I always see you making this drinking thread with your fuckin faggy ass sunglasses and hat.... but right now.... im drunk enough to join you. how goes it Sup Forumsrother?

GRAMPA'S GUITAR IS BEST GUITAR! Acoustic is sick, regardless of nit-picks. Whatcha got in the bottle?
have a gu'nite, buddy! I'll catch ya next time
Ohh, what a prize!

call me a faggot, but KH BBS's menu theme was a fave.
That violin seemed to hit the fact that sad shit was going down in the game.

pic actually related for once

Apple Crown Royal and Lucky Beers. Depressed as living hell and drinking myself to get my thought off of it. Hasn't been working. What about you op?

Holy shit! I haven't seen you in months! How are you doing man? Hope you are allright.
I'm just in my bed, about to get some sleep.

Hey, hit me with some music, I used to love tour recomendations.

Godspeed bro

Canned just a few miles from my house! I have just enough money in life to afford good beer and weed although it could be going to more productive things. Happy as can be though.

1.) What is the strangest smell that you've experienced in the past day? Why was it so odd to you?

2.) Why do you believe that you fear death less than your peers?

3.) Are you truly able to hear a difference between 320 kilobit MP3s and lossless files?

>Sup Forums stilllikes Kingdom Hearts
I knew this was the place for me.

a sleepy tune that matched the big prologue of KH2, but still very comfortable. Love me some Yoko Shimimura ever since Mario RPG
geh, the music's alright, but the vocals really drag it down. Sorry
It goes well! Work, life, struggle and vice occur in equal scale!

i wish you posted the link so i didn't need to look it up to agree with you (which i do). here's a lobby theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=KO140Mo4NTg

nice feet

1.) rotting oysters cuz i'm a virgin

2.) because i don't believe in hell maybe?

3.) never tried i think you need really good headphones or something right?

my nigga. it's oddly comforting to see you here, now, at this juncture. tell me, whats your latest struggle?

>lobby themes and Squenix games
Theme related?

youtube.com/watch?v=-sH-TdD93mE

Always pulled at the feelstrings.

yeah alice cooper seems a strange fit when he comes up. no need to apologize i'm not drunk.
youtube.com/watch?v=xdrysgT7uVI

Dearly beloved, every time I hear it.. but the Birth By Sleep was too staccato, I prefer the strings of KH2's opening menu
right? Bacchus would be proud.
same, but only from anticipation of moving into a place all by myself for the first time in a while.
What's on your mind, friend?
it's always my pleasure.
Sleep well, brother
youtube.com/watch?v=TG1pRNQAByI

wicked nice, buddy!
1. A cigar at work that smelled exactly like a dog turd, fire-blasted by a kerosene mix of butane and maple syrup.. it was fuckin' sickening.
2. I've led an amazingly full life for one turning 31 in a couple months, I feel fulfilled to a decent extent at all times.
3. Nah, it all sounds more or less okay.

keh heh.. welcome, friend

HEY YO, nickle mai boi. what up homie

It was a bit too staccato, but if you pay veeery close attention, you'll notice there are three main feels to the music. Ventus' sharp and light sounds, Terra's solid and deep strings, and Aqua's harmonics. Each is close at the start, but fade as the song goes on in segments.

structuring my life in an apartment completely alone. I've got some big numbers to crunch, plus I'll have some dark nites while setting up a power company and internet.. it's on evenings like this when I prefer to clean or meditate.. and the place I'm looking at it is pretty clean, so~
very PS1, I love it!
feels very Enya, in a likable way~
I wanted to like that, but I love the bass in Orion, one of Metallica's only long jams.. reminds me of the Necrons in Warhammer books.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=G5zPqgQ67yo

Lets get funky.

So the main thing about living alone for the first time in a while is to pretend you're always gonna have someone over just to motivate you keeping it clean. I would leave papers and non perishable trash everywhere. I wasn't as bad as leaving moldy food shit, but you know what I mean.

Have you purchased FF15 yet?

I freaking love Dr John. Saw him live in '02 with the Dirty Dozen Brass Band. Funky ass shit.

agreed on both
youtube.com/watch?v=VRjHM8wiTbg

A whole lot, buddy! But it's gonna be all the more fun to do this in the coming months, since I'll be in my own place~
respective themes for sure, I just wish I was better at noticing them.
YOU ARE ONE HUNDRED PERCENT MY NIGGA! god, that's as close as we can get to Zappa without Zappa
don't be a fuck-face, I keep my home clean as it is.. I just need to find furniture and a past time.

man, as a mufucka in an apartment with a girlfriend, I'm jealous. I miss living alone. I'm tellin ya. It might suck, making ends meet, not knowing if you'll make rent... but its better than a constant onflow of drama.

I close store with a few select employees, and some close with a different person.
The other listens to DinduNuffin babydaddy rap, but me? I keep it real with some IsleyBrothers, CCR, Paul MCartney and Dr.John.

Not even old enough to be from that tike, but as a 90s kid, this new stuff sounds like ghibberish. IMO the 70s music is some of the absolute best.

The real question is this:
Is the company and benefits thereof worth it, when compared to being alone with so much you'd rather be doing WITH someone
?
I really wish in KH3 you'll be able to select the person you want to play as between Sora, Riku, and Kairi, like they did in BBS.

one of my roommates told me about it while in the car the other day, it certainly sounds full of things to do. I like that you can tinker on the car too
AH HA! this is my jam, nice!! Do Chemical Plant Zone next!
the missus might be moving in with me around spring-time, that's when I gotta start panicking. We've never lived together, I don't wanna mess this up, I love her to death, but.. she can be fuckin' nuts sometimes!