> pirouettes
> acrobatics
> Kung fu moves made by stuntmen
> pirouettes
> acrobatics
> Kung fu moves made by stuntmen
> Moves well choreographed

5/10

As flawed as this film was, and oh boy it was fucking flawed, i loved it.
Debate me.

martha

I forgot. 8/10

Forgot
>quips

Please user, have mercy.

27%

Martha.

>""I bet your parents taught you that you mean something, that you're here for a reason. My parents taught me a different lesson, dying in the gutter for no reason at all. They taught me THE WORLD ONLY MAKES SENSE IF YOU FORCE IT TO!"

There weren't any jokes in the last fight.

"Give me back my Rody"

>Only effective weapon is surprising him with kryptonite
>Only one sample of kryptonite large enough to weaponise
>Knows there are others like him out there who might come to earth
>Better turn most of it into gas that dissipates and make a big ol' spear but only actually use the spear when he's down negating any functional purpose of it being a spear

Batman was such a fucking retard in this.

>forgets to hit up up down down left right left right B A before starting

Kryptonite is hard to manipulate, imbecile.
With Lex's research data and a big ass laser the best he could do is sharpen it and gather the residues as gas.

This was Bruce's first attempt to engineer it, in the future he'll probably synthetize it.
Gas Kryptonite proved to be effective as fuck too. It gets inside the lungs after all, also fuck the other meta-humans. If he kills Superman it'll send a clear message to the others.
You people are dumb.

>If he kills Superman it'll send a clear message to the others.

Except Bats knows fuck all about Kryptonians other than the fact a bunch showed up and wrecked the place. The reason the gas is stupid is because once it's used it's gone. Make four spears. Make a spear and a dagger. Spiked gauntlets, since he liked punching him so much. He didn't even consider that another might come, or a whole army.

If you have a wasp hive in your attic you wouldn't waste an entire can of bugspray on one wasp because it'll send a clear message to the others and prevent more from coming, because that's fucking retarded.

>Marvelkeks don't even know how to spell the names of the characters in their shitty flicks

>fondle
>fondle
>fondle

Aaaaaah help me Tony he's trying to hit me with his helicopter blades!!

>Fight starts and supe knocks batman around like a ragdoll
>Batman gasses supe and knocks him around like a ragdoll
>Supe gets some strength back and they have like 10 seconds of even fighting
>Batman gasses him again and knocks him around like a ragdoll

I was hoping for more of an even fight, extended 1 sided landslides are not interesting to watch

>Superman didn't react to the bullets ambush in time to dodge any of them

Why didn't he just make kryptonite bullets, you could make at least a hundred with the mass it would require for the one spear

Why didn't batman just keep the spear on the roof and stab superman right away after using the gas

Tony he's shooting at me!!

Why didn't batman just have the eagles fly the spear to him?

it annoyed me that there was no dialouge during the fight, it all seemed so pointless and bad.

Christ, do you retards not understand subtext? Batman wanted the satisfaction of physically beating Superman. He wanted to show him that a man could beat a god.

Fuck I swear summer makes me want to kill myself.

This is what all marvel-faggs want

>the satisfaction of physically beating Superman. He wanted to show him that a man could beat a god.
In robotic armour using kryptonite weaponry.

If he's going to prove a man can overcome a god with technology and spacerocks he might as well cut the bullshit and do it properly. Of course there's the whole, "Batman is insane and likes the power that comes from pummelling a nigger," angle but that wasn't explored, instead we got him Bat-branding people so they'll be murdered in prison because he likes to play god which in itself was fucking retarded.

>punchs

once again comparing the airport fight to trhat edgy nonense
when one wasnt the emotional climax and the other was

You literally dort understand anything about this Film, holy fuck.

It's just capeshit, user. It's adults in spandex punching each other in the face to put asses in seats. Calling it kino doesn't change that.

The spear was well explained, because he's "hunting" Superman like The first generation of Wayne family was before

>instead we got him Bat-branding people so they'll be murdered in prison because he likes to play god which in itself was fucking retarded.
Someone didn't watch the Ultimate Edition.

Shoo shoo pleb.

KICK! PUNCH! ITS ALL IN THE MIND

So just your average capeshit?

I actually liked the bit where Bats is punching Superman as the kryptonite wears off, and his punches are becoming less and less effective to the point where supes doesn't even flinch anymore. Batman is like ''well, shit".

>you need to watch it a second, extended version for it to be passable

What a disaster. WB must be gutted.

Tactical roll-tactical roll

That's exactly what sociopaths like Tony Soprano would say.