This irritates me to no end. Majored in Philosophy and Women Studies with a minor in History...

This irritates me to no end. Majored in Philosophy and Women Studies with a minor in History, and it's been 6 months and I can't find a job, while this fat fuck became president. Anybody else feel this is unfair?

i too feel you pain

maybe you should run for president

>Majored in Philosophy and Women Studies with a minor in History
Wow that's a lot of useless information and indoctrination you absorbed.

History might get your something but Women Studies and Philosophy? Why not get a graduate degree in psychology and work with women.

>Majored in Philosophy and Women Studies with a minor in History
> it's been 6 months and I can't find a job

what the fuck field did you think you'd be in? cosmic ramifications of being oppressed?

>Philosophy and Women Studies
>expects to find a job
If you had gone to trade school or gotten a STEM degree you'd been raking in the dough. Enjoy your Marxism and college debt, faggot.

No point these days. I'm not saying anything except Hilary was well qualified, but Trump has no idea what to do. Honestly it comes down to her being a woman. This kind of shit spills into business. I'm pretty sure they judge me for being a woman myself.

Bad troll 1/10

no but this is bait

>philosophy
>womens studies
>cant find a job

Haaaaaahahaha as if thats a surprise to anyone

Obviously b8. Nobody could be stupid enough to take that and expect to get a job.

We don't need someone who's "qualified", we need someone to make the right choices.

You stupid burocratic faggot

Shit b8 m8

my cousing majored in humanities whatever the fuck, and shes been working at a software company for 15 years.

it must be because youre an unemployable douche

> decided to got out and be a total faggot
> believed consequences could still be the same

Blame mom and dad for not teaching you how wrong it is to be a gayman

I know this is a bait thread, but I love this scam that universities pull. Women's studies? And you pay for it? You can't even call them on their con without committing social suicide. Anybody who falls for it and majors in it is a primo mark and has it coming.

>I'm pretty sure they judge me for being a woman myself.

nobody, NOBODY sits there and thinks 'im gonna pass her up for a promotion because she has a vag

the people making those decisions have more important shit to worry about

>thinking life is fair

Should've learn to suck dick instead. Lots of jobs opportunity.

Are you really this stupid?
It's been biologically proven that once a man's position is threatened: logic goes out the window, and testosterone levels increasing causing a man to behave illogical and only concerned with enforcing dominance.

>this many people falling for the obvious bait
You guys are dumb.

Het mister, can I sit on your lap while you play this guitar?

Everything in Sup Forums is bait thread. So might as well roll and enjoy whatever shits that we have.
All else is cancer.

tits and timestamp, slut

>studied philosophy and women studies
>minor in history
>cant get a job
>wonders why

Get a real education you fucking dumbass

Shut the fuck up, newfag! You don't even know what your talking about. U cancer fam!

Bait

You're being too obvious

Umm with a degree on Philosophy and Women Studies you can work in the various fields: academia, politics, software engineering, business, the list goes on

Do something then. Just telling me to shut it ain't gonna work.

We all know this is fake, right?

There is zero chance you have a degree in -anything- if you think that that's an appropriate use of the phrase "to no end".

>Women Studies

Subway is probably hiring

It's bait, retards

How do you know?

Because he purposely mentions womens studies AND philosophy. Only a dumb cunt would truly believe that he's serious, but his gag worked

I majored in History from a UC and went straight into an MPA program. I make 50k a year in an entry level position in a city managers office. Plan to be city manager and make at least 250K. Try your luck there.

Yeah because people NEVER major in two similar degrees. Idiot.

You're a retard with a useless degree. You got scammed by college fat pussy snowflake. Write a book if you're so great, otherwise I suggest making the next left off the golden gate bridge.

b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8

You keep tripping right into the b8 m8.

this whole fucking thread.

Yeah, just like people NEVER shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.

Well to be fair it kinda defeats the purpose of throwing him out of the plane to begin with. Agonizing fear followed by death.

If you knew anything about economics then you would know that new jobs are a lagging indicator fucktard

I have a friend who spent way too long thinking about that sequence, and concluded that it was a mock execution that CIA just didn't pull off very well. If you watch the scene closely, CIA doesn't actually throw him out of the plane, or actually shoot him, he only wanted to imply that to the other goons (so they'd be afraid and maybe talk). Which is why Bane delivers that rather odd line.

I wasnt even talking about a movie I've never actually seen.