If you could have sex with two girls whose combined age is 24, what ages would you choose?

If you could have sex with two girls whose combined age is 24, what ages would you choose?

15, 9

a pregnant 24yo

12 and 12

30, -6

1 month, 23 years and 11 months, wait...

interesting choice
I'd go 14, 8

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

damn it hes right

24.25, -0.75
24 years and 3 months old
-9 months old
Bonus of getting to fuck the exact same thing twice.

That doesn't equal 24 nigger

i can feel your heart racing

what.

Mfw I know the origins of the repost by OP

>dubsanditellyou

20, 4
Young mom and daughter

13, 11

Retard alert

Nice b8

24 and my own cum.

13 and 11. Minimize the trait I dislike in one more so than the other.

Best answer yet. I salute you

12 and 12

>that doesn't equal 24 nigger
>doesn't equal 24
what does it equal then, faggot?

10 and 14. I'd like an 8 years old but then the other girl would be 16 and that's too old for me.

8 and 8. anything older is way to old for me.

rull

Going to split it 16 and 8. More years of fun.

If it was legal? 14 and 10.

YIKES

24 and the zygote in her that I just fertilized

roll

>I'd go 13 and 11. Both are right in there at my preferred age.

Mfw they both have kids now

wanna double check those numbers quickly?

24 and a fetus

That's a hot idea but I would rather 15 and 9, sisters.

12 and 12. 12 is a bit young for my taste, but if I went with 13 I'd also have to go with 11. Believe me when I say that, sex with an 11 year old is actually pretty boring. People in that know say that it's that way between about 8 and 12, but I've had some really mature 12 year olds.

OP here, i was only joking. why the fuck are there so many pedophiles on here? fuck you all degenerate pieces of shit you should all kill yourself

That equals 23.5 you fucking tard.

>post bait
>post the dumbest baitiest picture that no one could ever take seriously
>5 (+1) replies

10/10 Sup Forums is shit

No way mom is a huge slut already and teaches her to suck you slow, cmon.

2 and 4

>jokes pedophile ages on a site that had pedo material every other day a few years ago

Are you a bus driver?

No. Why?

Because, the bus driver got me at 11.

>a few years ago...
Kek'd.

12-12 100%

12-12? TWINS BASIL!

Because you fuck kids.

24 and 0, you know what, skip the 24 year old.

11 and 13.

24 and pregnant

12 and 12

OMG! that'... not bad...

Yeah this is about right

Big sister + Little sister pls

I'm a crisis counselor for a state-funded youth center. I supervise at-risk youth ages 6-16 on 1-2 week long excursions where they learn things like trust-building exercises, participate in activities like whitewater rafting or rock climbing, and occasionally get in trouble with the staff. As a supervisor at these small, temporary communities I have direct access to lots of emotionally vulnerable youth that have already been exposed to sex. I just consider it a job perk.

Oh look, it's a terrible person. Welcome!

Roll

Thanks for the welcome, but I've probably been here longer than you have. I'm the last one handing out complimentary sodas and 12 year olds.

One pair of twins pleas

With what aged do you do it, and which ones are the best?

I've been here on and off since 2011, so you're probably right. How do they take it though? Which party initiates?

>the irony of sending at-risk youth to camps where they're at risk

YOU'RE A WEIRDO

I've never touched a girl younger than 8, but from my experience they start getting curious and adventurous (rather than simply submissive/passive) around 12 or 13. There are late bloomers, though...and early bloomers. It's all a balance of trust, guilt, and previous exposure to sex.

I always let them initiate. I cold get in deep shit if I fucked the wrong girl. You'd be surprised how fast they get to it, too. Ever go on vacation and think 'gee, if I could fuck a stranger I would!'. That's human nature. Guys want to spread our seed as far as possible and girls want the most exotic genes to increase the genetic variation (inb4 "you mad, whiteboi?"). These girls are far from home and if they know what sex is, or are at least curious about it, they want it. We keep the boys and girls separated, so after the first few days they realize that if they're going to get dick at all, it's going to be me.

Maybe using imaginary numbers you could find a sum where the parts don't put you in jail.

Literally any combination here is weirdo qualification.

This

Tell me

are you /fit/ bro?

That's pretty fucking brilliant, bro. I never thought of the reverse about girls wanting to increase genetic variation. Makes sense.

Somewhat. I don't cry about losing my gainz, but I'm not a fatass either. I'm in my early 30s, keep on the trails and off the junkfood.

Nice.

tight but penetrable
and 2 of them

I have an eye on some 13 year Old girls too in my school. If I would get in Touch with them and started schatting. How Big is the Chance of them wanting sex?

Btw, I have many other questions Id like to ask, if you want to answer them, kik: quinnrpp

>the Chance of them wanting sex
pretty damn high

>the Chance of them wanting sex with you
pretty damn low

Typically very slim. On top of genetic variation, youthfulness is highly desireable (moreso in women, but that's changing in the bast 10 years). 13 year olds that spend time with other 13 year olds are highly unlikely going to want an older man, unless their first sexual experience was with an older man, and that would have to be someone "trusted", like a family member. In short, unless her uncle fucked her, you're probably not going to get any from her either. That's why I like my job: the deck is staked in my favor.

I don't have a kik, but I can start an AMA thread if you want.

>Freudian slip
user is a pedo

i wouldnt cuz i would have to have sex with a child and im not a pedo

10 and 14

One for the loli vibe and one for the teen vibe.

24, 0. Someone cannot be zero years old if they are alive so I'll fuck the 24 year old and beat off.

I wouldn't really fuck anyone under 14

24 and zero as in maybe she preggers maybe not

Sure, that would be great.
Next question, at what age are most of them interested in sex? If I would Go for a younger girl at my school, what age can I best approach?

hive mind

my man

404 please

That would be great,
And I am not that Old, I am 18 and look pretty Young my for my age.
Next question, if I wanted a relationship with a girl younger then me, what would be best age at which they also want sex? From 13 to 16

Double posted by accident

20 and 4 mom daughter combo as mentioned earlier, ultimate fantasy.

whats your kik? or link to ama thread