Keep bathrooms separate by gender. Males go in males restrooms. Females go in females restrooms...

Keep bathrooms separate by gender. Males go in males restrooms. Females go in females restrooms. No bullshit transgender people picking which one they want to go into just because they "identify" with a specific gender. If you have a dick, go in the men's. Pussy? Lady's restroom. Quit bitching about it and just go.

Other urls found in this thread:

tokyoreporter.com/2016/02/22/tokyo-cops-arrest-turkish-asylum-seekers-in-gang-rape-of-woman/
youtube.com/watch?v=97Z_hywvlfg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did u just assume my gender

tbqh famalam I used to be right there with you, but consider pic related. a trans man who has a vagina, do you really want to send your 5 year old daughter into the womans restroom if pic relayed has to go to the womans room too?

who fucking cares. ill solve this shit in 3 seconds. make 1 fuckin bathroom with completely covered stalls. put fuckin mirrors and a stand in them so assholes can do makeup or whatever. then the libby area can have cameras and sinks

wow took me 30 seconds to solve it wow

Allahu akbar

In a perfect world there would be a 3rd room for those kinds of people that lead to a gas chamber

> be 8 year old girl
> walk into little girls room
> see this
what do

How about we keep it the way it has been for decades and stop catering to special snowflakes

>be me
>be male by birth
>dick got cut off by accident
>can't go to male restroom because no dick
>can't go to female restroom because no pussy

What do?

ask femanon in middle to show titties

I'm talking also about the sex you're assigned at birth. Not the one that individual "chooses" to be. If you are a male by birth. Go into the men's

kill yourself

Yep, people have been using toilets for years without all the drama. Guess the millennials are easily confused.

Why?

>then the libby area can have cameras and sinks

> the libby area

what the fuck is the libby area

>muh tradition
fuck off you old fuck
ignoring the problem isnt a solution. i just solved it. suck my fat dick you queer

There shouldn't be a men's, woman's, or transgenger's bathroom. There should be a fucking bathroom.

lobby fucker

bruh that is a biological female, born with a vageen and still rockin the vag

"he" just happens to have a beard and tats to go with "his" pussy.

by your terms "he" must go to the woman's room

>Work security in a skyrise building
>never have to deal with trannys
>That's it, I have no story to tell

Life is so simple when you don't have mentally disabled people around you.

Because little special snowflake fags (credit to that user who said special snowflake first) are complaining that they "want a safe space" to do their business in. Or they want to go into the bathroom that they feel they want to just because they say they associate with one gender more than the other. It's fucking disgusting

U wot m8. U neva bin in tha libby area for a bit of a wish wosh after goin to tha loo?

pretty much this .. all stalls

should've been done long ago

Probably wear diapers due to the following incontinence you would most likely have due to your accident

I mainly see a special snowflake fag right here complaining that they want a safe space.

If I had a major political party for every gender...

Tf are you talking about, user?

Do you actually know why they made urinals in the first place? Why literally go backwards for the sake of political correctness?

Why are you people so fucking stupid?

>special snowflakes want a safe space
>go away snowflakes i need my safe bathroom space!!
this is what retardation looks like

You have pretty terrible reading comprehension. The person holding the phone in that picture has a vagina between it's legs, currently.

Now that someone explained what was typed for you in plain English, answer the fucking question. Would you want your wife/daughter/sister going to the same bathroom as the "dude" in that pic? That would be the result of your fucking retarded rule.

You fuckin' snowflakes get triggered by bathrooms too.

This is the 21st century, we can share. Splitting people up by gender doesn't make sense if all you're doing is shitting.

piss in the toilet you fuckin fag

not for the sake of political correctness but to avoid these fagfucks endlessly whining until they ultimately get what they want

so either get it on logical terms or theirs

Kek going to the toilet is considered a tradition to you stupid hipster mellenials.
>oh no there's a tiny percentage of people who want to do something different because everyone deserves to feel special and can have whatever they want. Lets waste our time finding solutions for things that don't need it while ignoring the real issues

That "dude" should be sectioned.

Why are we encouraging sick people to physically harm themselves instead of helping them?

Wtf happened.

OP, the special snowflake who literally can't even.

>issue dont need it
it clearly needs a solution. i gave one now suck my fat dick gently or go on your way fag

OP here, if anyone rolls dubs or trips. I'll an hero myself tonight. The cancer is spreading too fast on this thread

Kek

trans men (looks like a dude but was born a woman) should go to the mens, I don't want my daughter sharing a bathroom with that shit

traps/shemales should also use men, so if a hot one is in there alone with me maybe I can get lucky

dubs

Or I could save time, water and maintenance/cleaning effort for the guy cleaning the bathroom by not being pee-shy fucking faggot who needs a safe space to piss in.

Grow up you fucking manchild.

rollin

natural selection made ez

What about someone who's completely transitioned? A person who, because of hormone replacement therapy, has broad shoulders, a muscular chest, a beard, and a vagina?

Wouldn't it be lovely if the world wasn't so full of opinionated cunts and their soapboxes?

Wouldn't it be wonderful if people could act like grown-ups with more important things to do than worry about whether or not that lady there has a peepee?

Oh wait, this is the real world. Everyone is at once the most important person in the room and god forbid we be deprived of their thoughts on the matter for even a minute.

Nevermind.

Here's a solution. We put you in an asylum, you tranny faggot.

you bitch more than the gay fags christ youre annoying. sorry you get offended so easily over toilets you fuckin fag

Pics or it didn't happen

Oh that's right it's 2016 isn't it?
Ok lets change the public toilets around the world to communal ones. So progressive

>Men go in the men's room
>Women go in the women's room
>Transgenders go in the ovens

What part of this even requires debate?

Why can't there just be a bunch of holes on the floor and a central butt paper dispenser to retrieve butt paper after using one of the holes.

Civilized people use a bidet.

Nice try China

Just take the signs down idiot. More places to shit.

I'm with this guy. All the crazy shit going on in the world, and obviously, America right now, and THIS is what is bothering you?

Did you get diddled in the mens room as a kid? I'm sorry that happened, but stop being such a jerk about other people's bodies.

holy shit youre all whiney babies. if you can manage to share the same bathroom im shitting in and not pass out, idc if you have a vagina dick or both, you earned it.

>mudslime detected

I accidentally walked into an Afghan portaloo once.

It's literally what you just described.

There usually is a third bathroom. At least, where I am there are handicap bathrooms all over the place. Complete privacy, usually cleaner (sometimes horribly not). I've seen some old men trying to follow my wife into the bathroom, right now I'm allowed to stop them, which is good because recently two men were arrested for following a woman into the washroom and raping her. Granted this happened late at night, and she was drunk, but still, the ability to stop males from entering the female washroom after my wife is a level of protection I won't compromise. Even if a transgender tried entering the washroom after my wife, you can rest assured I will stop him.

Have you seen how packed female toilets get in public, especially bars. You want all toilets like that?

no one cares about your fake story tard

agreed

bidets are great for people like me who have too many ass hairs and give myself hemorrhoids from wiping 50 times

Not sure why we have separate bathrooms in the first place.
Like, we both shit,
We both piss,
We both (Hopefully) was our hands,
And we both sometimes have to care for children.
The only different thing is like, one has urinals.
That's it.
Like, if you're so self conscious about your body that you can't shit in the same area as someone of the opposite gender, then you have a fucking mental problem.

>hermaphrodite gets to choose which bathroom to go into (having both male and female),
>all humans should be treated equally
>therefore all humans should also get to choose

It's not fake, I live in Japan.
tokyoreporter.com/2016/02/22/tokyo-cops-arrest-turkish-asylum-seekers-in-gang-rape-of-woman/

>Japan
How can you be raped if your genitals are always censored?

Metamucil man. Changed my life.
My asshole would have benefited from the knowledge many years ago but at least now I know.

What a concept

Except you're an idiot. Trannies are all mutant looking wierdos. Even if some old man DID try the "I'm actually a tranny" line, no cop is going to believe it. Your right to beat up old men will remain intact. And the actual trannies are 99% gay because they think they're real women so they're not going to do anything to your wife.

We'll always have urinals.

Dude, you can come out of the closet already. It's safe out here. You have no reason to hate yourself this much.

2016 happend

What's wrong with it you fucking autist?

Is this a tranny?
youtube.com/watch?v=97Z_hywvlfg

Nice comeback, haven't heard that one since high school. Next why don't you try "I know you are but what am I?"

so thicker stools and less shit on hairs? sorry user i need shit spelled out for me

your existence now get the fuck off my planet

>spews vitriol bred of insecurity
>wants to gaybash
>butthurt enough to respond to low-effort jab

Nigga you are in high school.

>Nice comeback, haven't heard that one since high school.

If people have been consistently telling you that it's OK to come out of the closet since you were in high school, you might want to take a moment and think about what that means.

GAAAAAAAAAY

When did I say I want to gaybash?

agree

Psylium husk which is in metamucil has heaps of fibre and makes your shits float out clean and smooth with only a couple wipes needed.
I've always needed to wipe way more than others and spent longer in the toilet but all good now

checkd

It means they were kids calling each other gay. What did you get home schooled or something? Calling people fags is like schoolyard shit talking 101 unless things have changed since I graduated. I guess maybe kids aren't allowed to call each other gay anymore otherwise they get dragged off to see a counselor or some shit like that.

Know what? I didn't read everything and I misinterpreted what was said. That's on me. My bad.

>exit, thread left

is good info user thanks

i don't ever have constipation because i go through liie 2-4L of water a day

permasoft stools which means a million wipes

tbh not an issue with a good bidet and so much cheaper

triggered fag detected

one time i went into the mens room and there were a bunch of little girls running around. it made me so nervous i couldn't piss, which hurt because i had to go really bad.

so bad idea.

so what would you do when you saw someone like this heading in? make him show it to you when he said 'no really, i have a vagina so have to use that restroom'

people are really dishonest about it. not a single man on this planet gives a flying fuck when a women walks in and uses their bathroom, it's all about sexism against men.

No girl should be barred from going to the female toilets. But trans "girls" aren't trans.

> Even if a transgender tried entering the washroom after my wife, you can rest assured I will stop him.

Oh really? I think that would end pretty badly.

Don't do it pls

No op don't die

Are you gonna film it on that camera

if dubs user livestreams his suicide

I mean they aren't girls!
fuck