why is he so triggered?

Bump.

My bad

came

Is this pre and post femnazi Emma?

wtf.
so many deleted posts lately

Celebs make me want to suck fat COCK

I would respect her more if she gave up her feminist values and got a tit job already.
Bounce points if she does a nude sex scene.

>pics of hot women
>makes me gay as fuck
>yup. Sup Forums.

Hunter pics

It's NOT gay to wanna take a friends dick to the balls while he looks at celebs user..

M-My m-mistress Victoria Justice i-is a-a very beautiful w-woman and I-I'm v-very l-lucky t-to have her...

I feel you man
I get so cock hungry seeing these beautiful creatures

Can't help it

They make me need to swallow dicks

S-She t-told m-me a-after this p-photo he did divine a excuse to wheel him t-to the back where h-his thumb he s-stuck into h-her baby mouth and j-jacked h-his t-twig l-like a-a teenager, thanking h-her f-for h-her service when finished...

>can't enlarge any photos
>kill me

Fuck off chink leaf, you ready asked this in Sup Forums

>IM GETTING REALLY SICK OF YOU SHIT, GOOK MOOT

Lily likes it when I have cum on my lips

Indeed

wtf am I looking at?

>TY

M-My m-mistress is fragile in heart though monstrous in appearance...

>too much Sup Forums

You can't has my soul today bitch.

Whoa. Tits

There's no such thing as too much Sup Forums

a new pic? please god more!

You Just Know.

anyone have that video of katy perry?

She was 15-16 years old at the time of recording. And people say underage women don't have nice tits... pfft...

M-Me and m-my m-mistress w-were w-walking d-downtown when sh-she urged m-me s-something was rubbing against her ass... I-I w-went behind and checked, f-finding a m-man s-sized silver r-ring embedded b-between h-her butt cheeks... I-I w-w-was shocked and a-asked h-her h-how that happened b-but she j-just smiled and giggled, saying quietly, "Don't know."...

>when your wife likes you to perve on celeb threads
>when she cracks the shits if she sees avril
>when she's upset because she stole her dream guy, that guy from Nickelback

>"Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law. And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church." (1 Cor. 14:34-35)

>"Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression." (1 Tim. 2:11-14)

what a fucking whore. the sooner her hot little cunt of a sister starts behaving the same way the fucking better

pics or it didnt happen

that doesn't make any sense.

who is it? What movie?

actual goddess

I thought the guy was Dan Schneider when I saw the tumbnail

Slow day.

you know celebritah's want to consume your soul and think they are gods or some shite..

Did you know that if you swallow a whole bottle of adderall it can give you the ability to fly?

Baby I feel like we're running out of time. Let it go. If you want ma girl let me know. I'm am down on ma knees. I can't take it anymore!!!!!