So, WHY is Casey Neistat famous?

So, WHY is Casey Neistat famous?
I mean, I kind of enjoy his videos, but what did he actually DO to become so well known?

Who?

i see this nigger and his vlogs on youtube
who tf is this twat
why he famous
l

Convinced retards like you to watch his amateur shit and shill for him on anonymous imageboards

Because he knows that he can amaze the average youtube audience-watching kids with some mediocre cinematography, as children and manchildren do tend to be impressionable.

>this man triggers the autists of Sup Forums

His nose is fucking big

why do you think hes famous?

Literally who?

holy fuck i thought he was one of the rich brothers from twin peaks at first

He isn't. Nice try.

how does he afford so much expensive stuff?

>Sup Forums - Literally Who Social Media Personalities & Blockbuster Shilling (no girls allowed)

Is that Walking Phoenix?

Nah the guy from twin peaks looks more like the dude who made that "Informer" song

You're a funny guy, Sally I like you That's why I'm going to kill you last.

David Patrick Kelly is confirmed for season 3 of twin peaks.

He probably earns 1k a day

Looks a bit like John Lennon

One of my friend is his fan so he just asked me to check his channel out. I did and i mostly liked his videos. but lately, i hate his attitude. He isn't the guy I first saw.

Why does he always wear shades?

>le its becoming too popular, so i hate it now meme

pmsl

There doesn't have to be a reason for someone to become famous anymore. See Kardashians, that kid from Target and all those times random people blow up on social media for no reason other than the US public being a bunch of mindless drones.

nah i used to watch him a bit, but now he's become some pretentious fuck who thinks that just because he vlogs in a slightly different way to the norm he's some kinda directing vlog, he literally calls his daily vlogs episodes
like nah nigga theyre youtube vlogs

>WHY is Casey Neistat famous?
the same reason you keep spamming this same thread every day?

He is the king of clickbait titles and thumbnails.

Because it's the only thing that keeps him from looking like a total freak