1. Your country

1. Your country
2. What do you think about russians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pg0g-3y5NK8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Better not get involved with them..

1. Poland
2. Bad history, but I hope in the future we can have better relations, Slavs should stick together, especially in the increasingly degenerate " global " world.

Would fucc

Will your hooligans murder me if i go to the world cup?

Argentina
10/10

YES

I mean typical persons with russian face from Russia, not this hot girl from picture. If you will see russian family on the streets in your city, what you will think about?

Devious people, worse than the perfidious British.

>Slavs should stick together, especially in the increasingly degenerate " global " world.

1. Chad
2. A made up "nation" with a history of continuous mishaps dominated by a clan of criminal oligarchs

They say about Russia that they are blacks even with a white skin but us we are 100% NIGGERS which is far worse

>bad history with Canada
Uhmm, our history consists of:
1) Meeting on the Elbe day in 1945
2) Giving a ride to Chris Hadfield to the ISS and back.
Besides that I'm not sure if people know that Canada does something beyond just existing.

Oh, fist my cockhole, you're a pole and I'm retarded.

They will fuck your shit up. That's for sure. But it depends on police. From my sources I can say that people here ready to go violent.
t. Hooligan pro

>Canada does something beyond just existing.
Is it possible to buy maple syrup in this country? I need to have a taste of it.

We only get "maple" syrup. Sugar + flavouring. Tastes like burned sugar.

That's why I ask about the real thing.

White niggers

>niggers
It goes further than that. You were taught neanderthals were extinct but that's not true.

Argentina

we will stab and shoot you in the world cup... our hand to hand confrontations are past history.

besides that, i like russian and hope to fuck some of your girls that year.

Going to a football game is a bad idea in every country.
If people don't give two shits about football (USA, India) then it'll be extremely dull to watch, and if people do care about football (the rest of the world) then it'll be dangerous because of the hooligans.

Brazil
Disgusting brown people who spread communism and prostitution(STDs and AIDS) around the world.

Right, and what is your answer to the second question?

milkskins genes are weak
their population must be decreased

girls are slutty af

Do Brazilians really jump to shit on some other shithole than their at every chance they get?

Poland
Met some Russians, were ok.

Yes, it makes my country look better. I promote my country every chance i get.

Backwards depressed sheeple.

This, famlam

Feminine ≠ slutty
Feminism fucked with your head.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pg0g-3y5NK8

te vamos a copar todo ruso hijo de puta

But everyone knows Brasil is a monkey country. You won't fool anyone.

Ichkeriya

Pro putin russians = uneducated, repressed homosexual chimps

Normal russians = bro tier friends

t.Knower

Like em

>tfw I'll never speak Russian

:(

1. The United Kingdom of England, Wales and Northern Ireland
2. Hate them desu, had a Russian ex and it did NOT end well. Seems harsh to hate an entire country based on that, but emotions run strong. I'd nuke the place if I had the choice

Why? Russian is easy :^)

>Ichkeriya
Lol, so they deport gays abroad to EU?

1. Canada/US
2. Apparently my mortal enemy, but I want to visit siberia and learn Russian really badly

Polan pls

Ur trying to trik me

those "gays" rekt half of your army reserve you mad chimp

>decide to learn Russian
>translate "Hello" into Russian.
>panic

But it is really easy! I also learned cyrillic in 30min
I didn't panic, it's easy-peasy

1. Flag
2. My real flag

>be brave and learn past hello
>grammar incoming

>will never speak it
and nothing of value was lost
fuck, must be a real Ingush if he knows about it

1. flag
2. my goal in life is to find a qt russian girl to pump my seed into

>translate "Hello" into Russian.
>panic
Why?

No contact with you so literally no opinion that isn't formed on the basis of stereotypes

damn pinko commie russians hakt the us electriion like wtf

dirty rotten commies

kek even their retards get blacked

STOP taking ALL the white women

I would say our generals wrecked half of our army by selling weapon to you but whatever.

1.Dot
2.Beautiful women, shit asshome men and shit country
i hate russia

>muller
very Russian surname, lol
(i know this slut btw. there are nude pics of her in the internet

The most basic phrase that has to be easy and convenient to pronounce consists of 80% consonants.

tell that to argentinians, I'm 100% white

I talked to her. Don't know whether to be proud or ashamed.

>have communism
>be a commie

>have capitalism
>still a commie

i want to go to moscow, find some qt and bring her back home

is it that much of a shithole the girls want to marry foreigners to move out?

>must be a real Ingush if he knows about it
Must be a closet faggot posting from France and imagining non-existent "countries".

>there are nude pics of her in the internet
I know, I cant stop coming to those delicious tits and lips

Would like this too

Nice qt from Tatarstan lel

>consists of 80% consonants.
You are wrong, Russian "Пpивeт" consist of 66% consonants. and English "Hello" consist of 60% consonants.

but she looks slavic enough desu

You're never gonna accomplish this anyway.

>tfw no qt Russian gf

> girls want to marry foreigners to move out?
85% of girls of Ukraine and 40% of provincial girls of Russia

Any mestizo looks Slav because that's what Slavs are.

>muller
Maybe he is Slavic and had German ancestor Muller, you know, were the Peter The Great Europophiler

Moscow might not be the best place for that because the capital is always wealthier than the regions which means girls would less convinced by the size of your wallet.
Try Tver, Belgorod, Ufa.

hm, yeah, I think that she must be popular since went to sosach's shodki and something like that
true
I know a girl whose surnarme is Richter and she looks Slavic af

Want to be friends with.

Muller is a German surname, dumbdumb

Thank you!

1. Germanistan
2. I fucking love you guys you are based as fuck. Used to have russian neighbours and they would constantly invite me over for food and drinks. Seemed like their whole family was there too with babushka making INSANE tasty food. Everytime you got poured a shot of vodka you got offered something small to eat on the side, anything really. tomatoes, eggs, bread, fish, meat. There was always good food on the table and you were expected to just take what you want and feel like home. Those guys were legit the best neighbours I ever had. Whenever you needed help with anything you just needed to ask. no excuses they did what they could every time. Just sitting together and drinking and having fun was amazing, really really different from my own culture. It felt very warm and welcoming everytime I was with them.

Seriously though all memes aside, russians are good people.

Savages who would just as soon cut out your liver and leave you in a bathtub full of ice as they would say hello to you

She got liposuction.

Here in my city every German mixed with something like Amerindian or Portuguese comes out looking like a Slav.

1.Norway
2.Should be ruled by Norway

Imagine Russia being ruled by efficient leaders. It would probably look like a paradise.

jesus fuck, don't play with my mind user, I about to burst

I would titosuction, pussysuction and assholosuction-her as much as she could take

Mнe нpaвятcя :3
I want to visit Russia one day and bathe in true Russianhood

>I want to visit Russia

>Norway's population islike 5 million
>ours is 140
good luck, lol
Her skin doesn't look similar to mestizo tho

>It would probably look like a paradise.

Very likely
I probably sound like a prick (and I am) but Russia would be WAY better off under Norwegian rule, there is NO doubt about it at all.

you wont trick me, you just want to have more churches to burn

shit. SHIT!

Does пyпcик mean sweetie or something

Sounds funny :3

And they can have them. I would praise the Norwegian if they born all those fucking brainwashing houses.

I don't really hate the people. I hate their government and the masses brainwashed by the ridiculous propaganda. There are lots of nice Russians.

Well, not on Panzer this time.
Besides, I have two Russian (one is Chechen) language buddies and I like them very much. I even went to Schloss Neuschwanstein with the other one.

Yeah, something like that.

Holy shit dude I coughed up coffee. I like you.

>I want to visit siberia
Why foreigners always want to the frozen North with literally zero anything? Siberians call the European part "The Land" or "Big Land", think about it.

1st worlders tend to love 3rd world shitholes for some reason. They don't see how bad they are or just don't care.

>Russian
>Chechen