I finally got some good news for once, thank god. And so I thought I would announce it on here

I finally got some good news for once, thank god. And so I thought I would announce it on here.

tldr; i found out i am really smart

>be me
>17yo
>hard time in school
>tutors help me study (kind of embarrassing)
>yesterday visit counselor
>asks me bunch of questions
>then, the best news in my life, so happy/releived
>he tells my mom i am very high functioning
>all this time i tought i'm not smart
>but actually i'm very high functioning afterall
>can tell mom is proud
>she's being really nice afterwards
>took me for ice cream
>tells me i don't have to go college if i don't want to
>mfw i'm so smart i don't even need college

Sigh

But college is for smart people, idiots go there to waste money

go to college OP

also "smartness" is incredibly relative. there's not any real scale, just depends on how much you feel like busting your ass.

What's with the counting?

you fucking bastard, we had a real chance

Found the college dropout

Im just going to be the one to say it, you sure they didnt mean high functioning autistic? Not even in the normal Sup Forumstard insult way just in the "yeah im on the spectrum" type way

C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER

I hope you fucking die

The fuck?

jokes aren't funny if you explain them.
looks like we found us a real high-functioning autist here boys.

fuck this, no one cares about anything anymore

The worst part is is that i realised the point right after i posted this dumb shit, oh well at least ill go out an hero right

Nothing personal, but your mom is hot.

Post nudes of your mom first

>is is

possible schizophrenia too

The pills are supposed to even me out

You probably don't even know how she is so how do you know you would want nudes? and the answer is no by the way, and why would I even have her nudes anyway?

Why can't I just make some post on here without everyone responding like this? I don't care f your mean - I get it, this is Sup Forums. But everyone is just counting or asking about my mom. I shouldn't have even bothered I guess.

if you want a permanent fix; get a load of golden teachers, eat them one at a time chewing them into a fine paste before swallowing.