How can you not like fat girls, user?

How can you not like fat girls, user?

Mmm she is sexy! More please

They have the best breasts because they're so chunky it makes them funky!

Don't chubby girls have stanky pussies more often than fit/skinny girls?

No. Where'd you hear something stupid like that??

Judging from op's chick, I wouldn't say so.

I do, but they don't want to date betas either. Thanks, feminism.

Just depends on the hygiene of the individual, my experience, it's been the opposite

Kiss her tinkle parts.gbp.mom where's my tendies

Because I don't want to have to part 3 tonnes of fat just to get to pussy. Also, fat tits are shit.

I do, always more 'comfy' fucking. Always found when fucking skinny grills, especially grinding, just not enough cushion - felt like your crotch hitting a solid plate

I know what you mean! My fist gf was a model. Size 0. Her bony body always felt uncomfortable on my shaft. The pounding during coitus was sometimes painful

Bigger girls are aware of the social stigma being bigger(some). So they(some) over compensate by being extra clean. These are the big girls you want. God Damn this big girl at work always smells so good. Even when it's obviously her natural smell. Yeah that got a little creepy. Nice smelling fatties are fucking God tier.

cos they're fat. case closed.

Stupid thick.

Second this, and eating a phat cleanly shaved pussy beats anything

Oh, but I do like fat girls. My long-term gf started off our relationship a size 8 - four years later she's a size 20, and much better looking for it.

Fat is disgusting. I do not want to stick my penis inside of a whale's blowhole, and I don't want to stick my penis inside of a fat woman's mouth.

How about her bellybutton?

Meeeeeeh. Fat tits are all size, no shape.

Nothing beats a chubby with perfect nipples to mouth distance. On top of you with tits just droppy enough that you can suck them without moving your head up too much. Fucking god tier

Actually currently hooking up with a fatty. The tits are amazing and she's freaky as fuck. I'm average size and totally couldn't find her hole through the fat in the dark the first time I tried tbh. Depending on size there are some mechanics to figure out I guess.

My only problem with fatties is the more long-term concerns. They raise fat kids and die young.

May as well just stick your dick in a tub of lard.

Don't knock it till you try it.

The smell
The cost of living
The medical concerns
The crushing feeling beneath them
The social stigma
The annoyance of fitting onto a couch or bed properly together
The lack of self control
The lack of motivation

I guess that is just off the top of my head.