Hey Sup Forums my drunk friend told me she loves me and wants to fuck etc...

Hey Sup Forums my drunk friend told me she loves me and wants to fuck etc.. I've always had a crush in her but she has a bf(who is also my friend). she was really, really drunk so she doesn't remember anything. I didn't tell her about how she said she loves me, or how she wouldn't stop touching and grabbing onto me, just told her the funny stupid shit she said like her wanting to fuck me. She says that it wasnt even her and she dosent remember a thing, but idk some of the stuff she was saying is stuff she tells me when shes sober, like "you talk to me more than my boyfriend" and "I can tell you anything" and "we text everyday and you actually reply" stuff like that and then she says other stuff that she wouldn't say without alcohol like "thanks for treating better than he ever would" or "I want you". She was wrapped onto me at some point and i had to keep prying her off me. I know she dosent remember anything but does that mean what she saying isn't true?

So Sup Forums is the saying true? Does a drunk mind speak a sober heart? Should I tell her everything she said/did?

What could possibly go wrong?
Go for it.

You should have made a move. Maybe not a full Fuck, but a subconscious trinket for her mind to play with.

>Drunk
Bitch was not even tipsy and abused her drunk status to tell the truth, also it's a test of sorts.
All in all who the fuck cares. Fuck her and make Darwin happy

Don't say a thing and regret it for the rest of your life. It's an amazing feeling.

I was sober, wasn't gonna do anything to her I care about her.
Also our other friends were there

She almost died of alcohol poisoning lol

Soooo. How important is this friendship?

You can always come clean and tell him. Hopefully he'll move on.

I honestly feel like her bf knows (he's one of my bestfriends) but he either dosent care or knows that if it's between me and him she gonna pick him bc he's more alpha.

sounds fun!

everything

i had literally the same exact thing happen when i was in college, except that it was my best dude friend who was my next door neighbor and my best chick friend from high school-- they became a couple in college. so i'd been drunk with these two countless times, i drank my first beer with the dude when we were like 13. but for some reason i found the girl to be much more attractive in college (were kinda her golden years looking back on it now, as a 30-year old). anyway, there was a lot of tension between me and the girl, and it was obvious. and i was fucked up at the time, just chugging handles of vodka, eating pills, smoking blunts all day-- i was really a mess. so anyway, i'll cut it short to stuff that's applicable to your situation:
>get drunk with girl best friend
>talk about high school, what coulda been if i hadn't dated x and she hadn't dated y
>major increase in # of drunken 'movie nights'
>eventually start scooting closer to each other, rubbing legs, etc., til we're drunkenly dry fucking. this somehow recaptures the innocence of youth or some shit in her mind.
>we finally get naked, she gives me head, and it's at that point in my life the best i'd ever gotten.
>weeks later, after more friction, we try fucking, but i'm so drunk that my dick doesn't work. this happens THREE MORE TIMES. she seriously wants to give up, but i somehow get my dick to work.
>we fuck. feelsgoodman.jpeg
>we keep fucking. everywhere. for like a year. and they're still dating. we pretend their relationship doesn't exist when we're together. i never talk to my dude friend anymore.
>start feeling really guilty because my dude friend is one of those really really solid guys who would never hurt anyone. eventually start fucking my chick friend's older sister behind everyone's back (yeah, i told you, i was a fucking mess)

obviously i don't know how to cut shit short OR green text so here's some more of both of that:

>my dude friend eventually cheats on chick friend, causing them to break up
>chick friend starts guilt tripping dude friend, making him super depressed
>i intervene. 'bitch so help me god if you keep holding that over his head i will absolutely ruin your life, i don't care if it ruins mine too'
>she stops. they drift apart. get new partners.
>i end up living with dude friend. i go through a few long-term gfs, as does he, while we live together.
>we go thru a lot of shit, i get worse and eventually start shooting up in front of people like it's a cigarette, and turn our apartment into a trap house for weed coke and pills.
>despite all the shit we go thru, i never tell him, nor does she.
>so many years pass, it's way too late to tell him, but we've had so many gfs come and go and ruin our lives that he probably wouldn't even care about her
>she's married to a black dude w 2 kids, he and i both have hot gfs and are kinda losers but still have hot gfs so who cares

that's basically it. fuck her if ya wanna, but prepare for it to blow back, because most chicks can't handle that shit, and she will tell him unless she's super fuckin ruthless or finds another distraction before she can

but yeah if you wanna explore it, make sure alcohol is involved so when there's a change of heart it can be blamed on alcohol.. otherwise you'll never get over it or past it in your relationship. my friend and i fucked for years and just blamed it on alcohol. it's easier to cope with psychologically. still took me yearrrrrrsssss to forgive myself.

thanks for the story
I was sober idk what to do, she says that whatever she said she cant remember and its not her, idk, like i said she was dropping some truth into her drunken babble

What is said when drunk was thought when sober.

I know that feel, similar situation at a moment in life.

I dont want to fuck (i mean i do), i want to be with her

Drunk words are sober thoughts

Well then that's his fucking mistake, innit!? Look, if you think the possibility of losing a friendship over her is worth it, then go for it. It seems pretty obvious to me that they aren't going to work out in the long run anyways, you'd just be speeding it along. But if you really care about your guy friend and want to stay friends with him, maybe you should talk to him about some of the things she's said to you. Not before talking to HER about it first, though.

but im just wondering if what she said was true, does she got it for me?

yeahh idk i really do love her. Obviously somewhere deep down she feels the same about me. But maybe i can just wait it out

psych major here
Alcohol stimulates the brain into exposing your inner thoughts when drunk so either grow a pair of balls and fuck her for the rest of your shitty life or go KYS

Fuck that, play the backdrop like you dont know shit, let the relationship crash and burn, than you move in. Also mind you business, its not your problem.

if this is your outlook you need to remember 1 thing: you're not gonna be friends with your dude anymore. and he's going to find out everything. shit we didn't have facebook back in my day we just had shitty ass myspace so you'd make wild assumptions based on someone's top 8 friends hahah.
but yeah of course there's SOMETHING to it. you better act on it now if you want to, because once that shit cools down for chicks, it's ice cold and you can't rekindle it, that's just a fucking fact. guys can get boners from anything at any time so it's different for us. idk get drunk with her, that's really my best advice. one drunk night has turned into years of relationships for me so many times i can't even count. also has gone nowhere, but it really really helps to be uninhibited. i've blown shit so many times by not acting on it while i could have. if you're young, these two aren't gonna get married, so that part doesn't matter-- what you need to really ask yourself is can you live with yourself if your mate knew?

She was really drunk, like she passed out in the car and we had to take her back to our friends house. she was like blackout does that still mean she was telling the truth?

aw bud, this makes me sad. when you look back on this in 10 years, you would be really embarrassed to read this, trust me. when i look back at all my young loves i'm just like, damn that was some mf simple ass bullshit. don't ever tell her you love her, user. not unless you're already fucking and have paid each other's bills. okay? that shit will scare her off. just SHOW her you care for her, but don't say that shit, ever, it's corny and girls know it

Well he could do that, but what if she's one of those kinds of girls who will never leave her bf unless she knows she has options because she's afraid of ending up alone? The least you could do is let her know in some way that you feel the same way about her. Maybe that would be enough of a push for her to just end it with him and then you and her can have a chance.

I had a friend, he had a hot bitch, asked me one night if i could pick her up, she was at a bar with her girl friend and it was close to my house i do she was wearing a skirt and put her feet on the dash so i could see her panties, i did nothing. Move on to 3 weeks later me and her and other friends my friend was working on a boat, she gets drunk and flirty with me did nothing, move on to months later her and friend break up she needs place to stay, i allow her to stay at my placr, without friene knowing walks around in panties and gets drunk hints towards sex i act like a bitch "muh my friend" did nothing. She meets a new guy 4 months later, me gets married after two years. Mfw i had multiple chances and did nothing.

Also my friend is a asshole now and we are no longer friends anyway.

So fuck her op. You will regret it. Also chances are in a year or two you and said friend wont be friends or close like you might be now.

well look at it like this i majored in psych and also
BE me 20 drunkk as fuck
high as fuck to boot
go to my crush - scored
went home confessed of smoking weed to parents
woohoo

Well I think i can wait until they break up by themselves, they fight all the time. I cant get her drunk again bc she almost died of alcohol poisoning and said shes never drinking again (dont blame her, in fact i agree)

Very much this, good advice.

She was probably pissed at her bf and was acting out in front of her friend-zoner.You were in what is know as the
>friendly drama zone

i know i wont tell her that lol

Should've asked if she really meant it and stuff.. maybe she would've remembered that.

shes always pissed at him they are going to break up soon i imagine. also he wasnt there

she was blackout dude she dosent remember anything.

basically how fucking my friend who was dating my other friend turned out. just go for it, it's better to regret doing something than regret NOT doing something

did you remember it?

this is hilarious

nope my mates described the nigh
also my dad reminded me why my face was swolen

hahhahah nice, well its cool to know she wants me deep down but hec idk what to do.

grow balls and go stop shitposting on Sup Forums im going flacid

care to explain?