The whole world is laughing at Orange Man and the American people hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

the whole world is laughing at Orange Man and the American people hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PTxSAjXpnqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what happend?

only liberals give a shit about what non-americans think

Respect your leader, sheep.

sure kid.

But don't you smell greatness in the oven? Don't you sense magnificence in every scowling tweet? Thay, my friends, is leadership!

Eurofag here, actually we are laughing at the entire circus esp the special snowflakes crying all over the place!

(You)'re a pretty big guy.

I don't like Trump. At all. But he's harassing the Chinese, and rusting their jimmies. THIS IS A PRESIDENT I CAN GET BEHIND. FUCK CHINA.

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL WE PARATROOP IN THE YANGTZE RIVER, GOING FROM VILLAGE, TO VILLAGE. RAPING, AND PILLAGING. BURNING CHINA TO THE GROUND.

10/10 AMERICA, WE'RE FINALLY GETTING OUR FIST BACK.

Fellow Eurofag here. Pretty much.

America has gone full retard and hasn't even realised yet. Not your left or right wing. Both gone crazy in the head, rofl.

sad but true

Well it's good to see that amerifats are finally ready to be bros with Russia. The cold war is finally fully over. You can all fuck each other in the ass now and be warm and fuzzy.

lol, that right there is about the only new wall we'll see

you wrote Gina wrong.

you'll be dead before that happens.

no kid you're just plain sad. she lost. get over it.

>she lost

tears of impotent rage. drink up. there's a never ending supply.

aww. that's right you're having trouble accepting reality. must suck to be you.

Say hello to your wife's daughter for me, too busy making America great again.

That's because people who don't are stupid.

That whole country doesn't mean shit so fuck the orange cunt and USA

that doesnt say anything though. how much was hillary over trump? not 2.7mil, just the number she passed.

With $4 trillion of US treasury bonds owned by China, the US can't afford a war.

sauce?

Of course she lost, otherwise orange dude wouldn't be president.

>waaahhh you don't idolize le emperor trump, must be a shillary SJW

It must be sad to be retarded.

it does. Sadly it's going to suck for all of us once dirty donnie and his cronies take over.

liberals are vapid, sheepish, childish, entitled, naive, criminal, fuckwit morons.

suck a dick.

Hillary's LEAD passed 2.7 million votes. That means she had 2.7 million more votes that trump.

>be me
>be 13
>go on a family vacation in south Africa
>this was in 2004 so it was pretty peaceful at the time
>on our third day we go out on safari
>see all sorts of cool shit, lions zebras
>nearing the end of the tour now
>convoy suddenly stops
>stick my head out the window and look around
>there's 3 fucking trucks full of bandits
>they bang on the windows and grab as many hostages as possible
>of course they grab me
>mom basically says fuck it and lets me go without a fight
>were driving towards their camp tied up
>I see an opening and jump, running into the bushes
>forgetting now I have lions chasing me as well
>keep sprinting and sprinting until I find a village
>they don't understand me but I'm badly hurt from the fall and scrapes
>they take me to a hut
>this old guy I could only presume to be the witch doctor
>he told me
>oo ee oo aa aa ting tang walla walla bing bang

sure kid

sure kid. so meaningless I have to post it.

>you

hahahaha. ok little man

just had to post this in this thread

so retarded you couldn't think of an original answer.

sure kid

Eurofag here, this guy is the biggest idiot you've ever elected, you are fuckin up business with China and you're getting closer to assholes like Russia, who only benefit from your leadership being retarded.
Trump's cabinet is horrifying, they will most likely destroy what's left of your middle class moving even more wealth to the rich.

What we find hilarious is that you asked for it, anyone with a brain figured out Trump was a massive retard.

sure kid

which still means absolutely......... nothing.

yawn. tired old meme kid.

the only good thing from there is movies. Politically and economically they're yesterday's news.

Got me

Shhhh, shhhh, user just time for dreams and sleep now.

Epic ass kicking, Libtards are still struggling to comprehend what happened. Muh MSNBC! NYT! CNN! NPR! NO! NO! this can't be happening!

It is.

if they were as smart as they claim why didn't they see it coming?

Why is GDP a percentage?

>people NEVER laughed at the US before this years election

thanks user you made me laugh

Unfortunately for all of us, it is. You will be aware soon, republicuck.

ok

so it looks better.

more tendies cereal, please

hahaha what the fuck are you talking about u fat murican cunt? the US is a piece of shit country, the only people who seem unaware of that fact are the retards living there

still crying. so sweet, I must have more.

Assuming the US would honor that debt. Really...what would they do? "Oh...hold off on that war thing...we owe them money." Pfffttt.

Dear America, in advance: we told you so.
- The World

Can things like "The Constitution" sink into your skull you dense motherfucker?

I think we will go from "lock Her Up!"
to
"Lock them Up!"
Maybe inside they can join a therapy circle.

so much fail in one post. even has to fake laughter.

>fuck your feelings

'bout sums it up.

its simple you wait till they can't afford the war. Then watch them have a war. Then you attack.

They'd shut down all the US factories they own since they've been rolling that debt over into tangible assets.

Ah, no user, Hillary was the "war mongrel candidate" out to prove she had as big a penis as the boys. Trump is your President of the United States. Accept reality, and stop pissing yourself in public.

Is that guy black or really tan

They "silo" their views, only going for the salty&sweet lies that MSM tells them.

Proudly staying willfully uninformed.

#1 Name them

#2 Like America is crawling with factories these days. This country has turned to tech and service.

The world laughs, as us liberalfags cry.

>>fuck your feelings

Country has had a close call as the Mommy party was about to wreck us for all time.
Now that the Daddy party is back in charge,
let the good times roll!

>Correlation =/= Causation

This is particularly highlighted in the employment sector. During Obama's presidency, the largest job creator was the natural gas and fracking industry. Did Obama give grants and incentives to this industry to thrive and create jobs?

Of course fucking not. He was doing nothing but trying to pass laws and regulations to suffocate the industry.

Yeah that race card was super effective.
Try it again for the mid-term elections.
Go on, I double-triple-dog dare you.

>this youtube.com/watch?v=PTxSAjXpnqo

Ignorant snowflakes are being served daily.
This is your reality.

tell it to donnie

THE FUCKING TRUTH. Wtf do I care about anyone except my fellow countrymen first?

thats funny, last i heard the whole world was thanking us, and congratulating us on beating the rigged system.

>Days without embarrassing America
>Counter with 4 digits.

Whoever the maker of that image was, they were a serious optimist.

I dont think Trump will ever manage a 10-day streak without saying something idiotic. Yet alone 1000 days

well the majority of your countrymen think trump is an orange douche-bag

You know of outside world as much as Trump

>Someone made a passing comment over 10 years ago
>This is more valid than tangible events from only a couple years ago

>thats funny, last i heard the whole world was thanking us

You listen to some pretty interesting interpretations of the "rest of the world" then.

Given virtually every single other country worldwide had a response of "what the fuck? Are you lot all mad?"

>You will be aware soon

Fuck you libtard, I never went to sleep, I have stayed awoke to your lies, distortions, Fake news, and stupid planted narratives all along.
The only fools you were fooling were yourselves. You richly deserve this defeat.
Hillary was perfect for your destruction.
Your party elders rigged the primaries and smugly laughed at the 18 running on the GOP side. So your lame ass rigged party is now cooked.
Well done.

stay mad whiteboy

And the majority of our countrymen are inner-city pussies who have never worked a real job or had to take care of themselves on any significant level.

So I honestly don't give a flying fuck what the majority wants. Especially considering the fact that we are a Constitutional Republic where the majority can go fuck themselves and the minority gets to keep their rights regardless of what they think.

>your lies, distortions, Fake news, and stupid planted narratives all along.

I can't believe anyone can be this stupid. It's obvious to everyone, and I mean everyone in the world, that those who voted for Trump are the one's lied to.

Well it is fun to play with liberals sometimes,
they are the most gullible fools we got.

The Russians!
kek!

Good job drumpfkins. You elected a clown. A racist.

Do you think America will stay silent? No. We will fight back. It is time for a revolution.

#NotMyPresident
#ExpectUs

agreed
+1

Thought I was the only sane person here. Thank you.

Epic ass kicking?
This retard ConservFag trying to legitimize their own mental illness.

Obama kicked McCain's ass, you dumbass.

dem digits

You want tangible events, i think you meant evidence but whatever. How bout the Dow the highest it's ever been. The economy higher than when Obama took office. And unemployment lower than when he took office. How about those events(?) How about when republicans were in charge we suffered one of the worst recessions in modern history. Also 9/11. Thanks republicunts.

Now onto you telling me how all those facts are wrong and how somehow you are right. Proceed.