You pieces of shit are pathetic begging me for nudes and videos and trying to harass me I have awesome friends and...

You pieces of shit are pathetic begging me for nudes and videos and trying to harass me I have awesome friends and beautiful friends unlike you scumfucks I am going to just tell you right now

LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE

stop being the personal army for my ex who keeps whipping you idiots into a frenzy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aWPuf4NYCpk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

got sand in your vagina? Tits or gtfo.

fuck off loser. it will never happen I will never fucking take my clothes off for you necknearded freaks

I willl always be better than you

my support group is better than you

we actually have fun with our lives

you're also an ugly whore

Now show your tits christy menendez

How is the Independent in seminole heights

how's ybor city?

how's ella's??

+40762622783 Free Hotline :D

Come on Christy

tits and timestamp or this is fake, you fucking cunt.
come in here all bossy like your a man. pffffft.

Fake and gay

FUCK YOU

this isn't funny anymore and you don't know what's it like to have a years worth of harassment. it isn't fake and you now it I am not getting naked fuck off

you could help me though and not be pieces of shit

tits of gtfo

Did you say scumfucks? Shit yeah sweet tits/manlet-with-likely-fat-ass-man-tits, this is now a GG Allin thread.

Show us ur cock

Yeah how about I post the video of your dad fucking you

We dont make the rules, we just enforce them.

TITS OR GTFO

???? seriously what is wrong with you

oh so funny haha that isn't dad and you're an idiot

story anyone ?

Bitch is christy menendez video went viral of her fucking her fat bald dad. She comes on here to cry about it. Just some Tampa tramp

I'm a newfag here.
Can someone give me the story of what happened? Google does no help. Or I am a faggot.

see thanks man, post the vid ?

Does anyone actually believe this is real?

google chrsity menendez tampa tits

this has been going on awhile user

What did your daddy's cum taste like?

Obvious bait is obvious

you and your friends are ugly shits lmao

seriously fuck you. why are you doing this??

there is no video go jerk off in your cheerios

it's real to me everyday

you people harass me daily

fuck you!!!!!!!

you assholes are the bait

some one post her vid of daddy fucking her ?

Uhhhhhh....

>makes post
>calls others bait for attacking her
k

Why the fuck are you asking the sesspool of the internet for help you dumb cunt?

yeah I don't think so

you're an idiot

it's my reality this place harassing me always

uh yeah

because you got used against me. make it right

Assuming that it's not bait,
she wasn't asking for help but just retaliating back at Sup Forums, which is like adding insult to injury.

TITS OR GTFO

We arent going to help fix anything, you want feelsy bullshit go to /r9k/.

Come on baby show me your tits. I live in Tampa too

you could help and not make my life worse and get the person who made you personal army me

yeah no

if you say so

yeah, but you're a fucking idiot for helping my ex

yeah no and if I know you.. fuck you for perpetuating this

Not enough evidence though.

But then again there is not enough evidence to prove that OP was serious.

> mfw there aren't even tits in this bait

"Helping your ex" was obviously worth it if we get to see you this buttmad. remember where you are slut. now show them tooters.

All I'm saying is I fucked you before and I wanna see your tits again. Lemme suck on them again.

Hey christy remember when I face fucked you in the alleyway in ybor?

Its just a prank bro. Chill out.

you already like what'happening here do you?
We know you like, now show us your feet

kek user. you too? she was fun wasn't she. Love how short she was. got her right before she plumped out. sloppy pussy, but great ass and nice shaped tits. sad the anchor tat is there, but she was always dtf always cheated on her boyfriends and occasionally friends and I group fucked her.

This thread is gonna end up in some YouTube video with some title like "Top 10 Bad Sup Forums posts" or whatever like how YouTuber did.
youtube.com/watch?v=aWPuf4NYCpk

HI YOUTUBE

uh yeah, if you are someone I slept with before. this is pretty low. seriously.

I will not comply to your demands asshat

???

I amjust telling you that you all got duped and you could help me get back at the person who duped you

yeah no I doubt that

????

no I don't

I doubt you even know me you're a fucking liar

???

Hello Eskimo brother, yeah I shoved a butt plug in her ass and tied her up. Bitch also scratched the fuck out of my back.

she send you nudes user???

Post the vid or shut up

>seriously what is wrong with you

Alot. I'm a drug addict for starters. I'm also schizophrenic, and at times feel extremely apathetic, misanthropic, and nihilistic. No, I'm not being edgy by saying that, because I hate getting to that point, hence my liberal drug usage--amphetamines are my favorite. Anyone who would think feeling that way was somehow cool or hardcore or whatever, are lucky, for they will likely never experience the real thing, but just for pretend, for attention.

Let's see, what else. The only woman I've ever loved, rip my heart to shreds, twice, and then shortly after the second and worst round of gleefully cruel betrayal, I got to watch my mom wither away and die of cancer. That's where shit really started going downhill. Most recently I went through the same thing again with my maternal gramdma. So in short I've watched two of the three people I love most die horrible deaths, and the third one just seemed to want to punish me for loving her. So there you go. That's my life story. That's what the fuck is wrong with me. Yes, I realize that it was a rhetorical question and that you don't give an actual shit, but it's a slow day at work, and I had nothing better to do than share shit with Sup Forums that I'd never open up, and talk to my actual friends and family about.

damn tied her up? anal play. I just man handled her she liked big guys just throwing her around. total drunk too easy to fuck. she was a scratcher. would get wild in bed

If this is not bait...
OP you clearly know Sup Forums ppl are fucked in the head. Why would you come back here?

WHY?

cmon show your feet in stockings

Calm down and show us the vid so we can decide who we help.

Language!

Did she really bj her father or b8?

HEY MOM IM ON YOUTUBE :DdD

Haha help you, you must be new here

glad that idiot is dead

no you idiot

fuck you

you're a real scumbag seriously

and that isn't my dad and it was taken without my knowledge

no

becuase it's bullshit why shoul;d i have to live my life in fear

you're an idiot and a liar

you're a fucking liar and I doubt you know me irl

no

I dont send nudes

idiot

WHERE ARE THE TITS? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

kek im waiting too user, tits or gtfo

ask her

timestamp you nigger babe beautiful sexy chinese gay

>idiot

Oh, that hurts so much coming from you of all people.

anons. if you actually fucked her you would have some nudes of her.

We might try and resolve this issue if youd show tits.

Why bother replying OP?

thread dead, bye

how do i know you won't just use it against me

you're trolling me though

i don't send nudes asshole

it should

????

fuck you I will blovk you

keep waiting

because I am pissed

>Block you

Obvious bait is obvious. If you find the vid, post it, if not let this thread die.

Well tits or go take your pissy mood elsewhere. Sup Forums doesnt like meanie weenies.

you are the mean ones

yeah I will block you if you text me idiot

This only was the beginning. Welcome to hell. Also kys

the girl is cute

oh is that right? well good luck I will have the cops on your ass if you think you are going to do worse that is for damn sure

>> Continue to have relations with her father

Tits or OP is a meanie weenie.

Let's go, vid now.

OP you're just feeding the trolls here.
And it's too late.

first off I am and wasn't 19. I am 27 next that isn't my dad it's an ex next he posted ita nd you idiots ran with it

fuck off

go kill yourself

yeah but you know what Ia m not going down without standing up for myself

just tell us did he fuck you good and should we start fapping harder

The cops can do nothing against the whole world. The entire world is aware of your papa fucking your brains out. This will never end until you kill yourself. The kek has you

Then go stand for yourself, the Sup Forumsros only care for your tits. For real though, tits or gtfo.

Kek'd.

chick 6/10
story 6/10
kek 10/10

I think I may be the only sane person in this thread to say this : It's best you leave.

Go to some other forum website and bring it up.
You are on Sup Forums. Sup Forums can never lose. It's full of fucked up people.

YOU NEED TO LEAVE.

Oh who am I kidding you stoked the flames.

>it should

It totally does. It's way more hurtful than those other three trivial experiences I mentioned, combined. It's no wonder that the good guys wanna save and jack-of-all-trades to the nudes of whomever that bitch you're stalking, and play along with your little charade here!

Me though, I need a hug, and a safe space, and maybe a participation trophy, and this thread needs a little Seth Putnam too.

Hello again daddy fucker.

Tits or gtfo