SEPTA NUTELLA ALIVE

DIRECTOR CONFIRMS

ew.com/article/2016/06/28/game-thrones-finale-director-interview

>“And anyway, who says Septa Unella’s dead?”

i think jamie finds whats left of her in s7 and this is the tipping point for going kingslayermode along with the burn them all meme.

Hey, kid, I know this is your first summer here, but once the season is done, Game of Thrones discussion is no longer allowed. Perhaps you'd like to discuss this on Reddit or Tumblr. Thank you.

Why is surprising? Cersie said in E10 that she would be keeping her alive for a while yet

>I know this is your first summer here

What does summer have to do with anything?

Oh, boy.

Sorry I don't know your Sup Forums lingo. I only come to Sup Forums for /got/

Check out the edge on this guy.

>Hey, kid
>this is your first summer here
>Thank you

check these numbers

Pathetic. Let me show you how it's done.

Check these digits.

I think that Jaime already knows how cruel Cersei is, he shouldn't be suprised with Unella's death.

t. Plebs

Just stop. Your shitposts stain the name of Kek.

What even happened to her? Was she raped or tortured by Gregor? Or does he just make her nervous with his ugly mug?

yeah summerfags right

>cersei literally tells that she wont kill her any time soon
>SHE IS ALIVE ITS FUCKING CONFIRMED

Did you watch the episode or just reaction videos?

Seriously how could anyone be so retarded

cersei literally told her her evil masterplan and then left her alive indefinitely with a single guard. this is the level of villain and compelling storytelling we're talking about nowadays

Why did people need conformation? Cersei literally says "you're not going to die today"

why they call her nutella`?

Because she spreads so easy

why does everyone think she died? cersei made it pretty clear she was going to keep her alive for a very long time