What should I spend my first unemployment check on /b? ($500/wk)

What should I spend my first unemployment check on /b? ($500/wk)

26 M just laid off, moved back in with parents, and just got out of rehab for alcohol

If I were you I'd buy $500 worth of alcohol.

Why not spend it on a prostitute?

lawl... checked.

Quarter of weed and some food. Keep rest for gas $$ and find another jerb

You have no idea how badly I want to, but I got really bad and can't go down that path again

Dubs have spoken

Are you American? If so, unemployment tops out at $315/week. Nice try though, faggot.

wtf no it doesnt. when i was 25 i lost my job for a year and its like 50% of your paycheck or some shit. I was making $700 a week (I worked in finance).

$200 on suit
$100 on blow

save the rest for gas money and find a new job, use blow before interview, get job easymode.

2800/months in finance??? what kind of job was it?

prove you're on unemployment and take pic of your check... otherwise this is shitty bait. I would love to know who is making almost $50,000 a year on unemployment.

Very little. Save much as you can, look for a new job. Having it in savings will be helpful if you need to move to find a new job. Also, view this as an opportunity. Maybe look for work and a place to live in a new city. Be super tight with your money till then. Maybe a cheap, small bag of weed to keep the stress at bay, good clothes for a job interview, etc. Help your parents around the house as a thanks for them letting you move in.

And grats on gettin sober. Difficult stuff. No one is perfect, and you did yourself a solid. Don't be afraid of dating while in your situation, but make sure they know you aren't going to be a sugar-daddy and pay put the ass for expensive outings. Cheap food, cheap or free entertainment, etc., and keep your main priorities on getting a new job or else getting some form of education.

Good luck man.

He just said $700 a month

I am American (NJ). The max is like $600 and change before taxes. I am getting my taxes withheld, so it comes to like ~$492 a week. I just rounded up to $500 for the post.

>$500x52=$26,000

Math isn't your strongest subject, is it?

? 500*52 is $26,000. Where did you get $50k from? Also, it only will last for max of 6 months

>I was making $700 a week (I worked in finance)

>(I worked in finance).
>its like 50% of your paycheck or some shit
Sounds like you really know your business.

i assume it is the reason he is collecting checks now

Buy 10 kilos of kratom ($350) and live happy for a huge while

This guy understands

Now I am curious about this. I have used Kratom before, but I got the Vivitrol shot before I left rehab. I wonder if it would get past the dopamine bindings

Save it. Seriously.
Save as much money as possible and try to find a new job and do something productice while doing so.
Get your life back together.
Don't waste it on drugs and hookers. Think smart and responsibly.
Goodluck.

>Vivitrol shot
No idea. I just know that kratom is NOT an opioid