My little chubby

My little chubby

Other urls found in this thread:

zip.er.cz/10135
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

comments and requests are welcome

bump

I think you look great,:) wanna add me on snap chat or kik ?
Username
Rottnroll

Anybody's here?

zip.er.cz/10135

Add me on Kik or snap chat my name is rottnroll

how old ?

Nice, but I havent Kik and snapchat.

now 28yo

What do you have ? You're gorgeous

ass maybe ?

pic rel 21yo

Ass would be nice

read this carefully

What ?

Yeah, your ass is amazing;)

nice ! would love to grope it

>your ass

Op took this pics.

maybe you could give us a peak now...

Nice romanian pussy u got there, m8. Do you share her in real life or just show her off like cattle?

what are you thinking about this peak?

not bad at all but still waiting for more...

Fuck up my school kahoot code: 786563 do your worst put in a very bad name

>just show her off

well see this is a man, do you still want me to post more?

I hope she doesn't have a roast beef pussy, love chubby girls with big outer labia that covers the minora

her pussy is little chubby

That is not the ass of a woman. That is the ass of a toddler.

here pretty visible

Spread pussy pics?

ops

timestamp or fake

maybe something soft on the beginning?

Nice to see some new fags here.
Here was with special dedication for Sup Forums

is this the same girl, OP?

and time stamp from my last thread

yes

Is it a nice panties for sunbathing?

hey I was hoping to find you again. I'm the guy who was very interested in legs and feet, remember?

I can post more...

oh yes, did you ever look into the driving/pedal shots? such great feet, you're a lucky man

can you get on all fours and finger yourself from your hand going underneath you, and post pick from behind your ass.?

I remember about this request

Any asshole pics?

I was only taking this pics, but I can post some pics from behind (also accidentally nudity) and few while I caught her while was self play.

sexy, love the socks/sandals that are juuuuust barely visible here. she looks so innocent.

The pedal thing is my fetish:)

Sure, go for it

Yes I know that it isnt clear view, but please wait. Here one of my first pics. She was 21yo and I caught her on the balcony. What are you thinking about this view?

look in her panties

would stick my nose up there between those cheeks. Though it'd be hard for me to get past those sexy soles

Is this the trailer trash thread?

>look in her panties
they're wet, no?

She doesnt noticed that I was looking but next time I was standing over her with my phone.

Looks great, she's sexy. Just really wanna see her asshole

Hot. Wish it was spread

only little bit wet. Pussy this day was rubbing by tight yoga pants.

Why is she on the ground? Is she poor? Seems trailer trash material.

look at this. My close friend was hiding erected nipples more than naked ass.

It was on the balcony, was alone at home but from the garden are upstairs.

i'm sure they smelled wonderful. How many of these pictures were taken just before you ravished her?

Oh I forgot to ask, if you remember the pedal request, did you mention it to her or were you just going to start taking pics and gauge her reaction? (if you were going to do them)

checked

can't a person sunbathe?

Looks poor. Which trailer trash did you get her from?

see

I am not sure if I understand you...
Sure I am remember about this request I am taking her so often pics. This time I want take her some pics while was driving but light was too bad. This tight yoga pants was nice and her visible pussy... So she was that wet.

her pussy was like this time

I meant, how many times of you taking her picture candidly did you end up having sex afterward? (does you taking her photo often lead to sex?)

Also, per the pedal thing, did you mention it to her or are you just going to go in and start taking pictures? If you told her about it, I'm curious to how she reacted, if you didn't, I'd like to hear of her reaction when you take the pictures. If she's freaked out, turned on, plays along, etc

hope that makes sense

what next?
More younger or actual pics?

that's so sexy. i love the feeling of gently touching a nice warm labia

both lol

Is she your daughter or dead?

Sometimes while we are together in the bathroom I am taking her pics... Sometimes on the street or in the restaurant. Really often, not always "sexual". I like taking pics. A lot of them is shitty, because was not posing.
While she was younger I and my friends was taking her pics too. She was so cute and ashamed girl. Was walking with no bra and her nipples was getting so hard while was posing to pics.

sexychan,site

6Try it new site, feel free and post whad u want. Enjoy Change comma for dat

She is my wife.

Why are you posting your trailer trash wife here op? Do you not love her? Are you selling her?

oh yes this is nice! Love the hard nipples and what you said about her being ashamed. I can only imagine her reaction to your frequent photography:
>come on guys!
>not again!

glorious feet, thank you

Not exactly haha.
Look here.
>hey look here honey I would like take you few pics.

>oh no... please...

>I am not photogenic
she said with hard nipples

she secretly likes it I think

well-manicured.

here 21yo in nice swimsuit, probably doesnt know about this exposed pussy

and that she was reading a book

here in her room. She was on the bed with pads on the eyes (nothing important). But her panties was nice visible under her skirt.

I was joking that I can see her pussy and I am taking her pics. Wasnt angry, she was laughing and...

Any lurkers? Should I post more?

Has a man face