HERE IS YOUR CHANCE

HERE IS YOUR CHANCE
DEBATE THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN
EMBARRASS HIM IN FRONT OF HIS CUCK AUDIENCE

twitch - Athenelive

>trolling 4chin for views
>can it get any sadder?

Still waiting for my Athene extreme you faggot

Kek, I think he still takes that nootropic "noopept". Nootropics are just failed memes

He quit LoL and he sucks at WoW now. Does he still bore faggots with kekstone?

Nah he just debate retards with logic now, pretty impressive tbh. Atleast he's not a plebtier PC-cuck

I wonder how he makes his money nowadays. Is he still doing Poker? His old videos were gold.

He said he would get diamond and he did. Why would anyone play that shit game any longer than they have to.

Is he more popular than onision?

People donate A SHIT tonne of money to him, it's crazy. Over $200K from an audience of 300

He might be more popular than Michael Jackson in his prime, in just a couple of years, but don't take my word for it. The guy is a mf savant.

athenes voice makes me feel dumber

Well his core value is logic and your is probably comfort, so it kind of makes sense for you to feel like that, with the given information.

lol who would waste their time talking to this guy about anything?? so obsessed with "moving forward" and "making the largest impact" that he never even stops to consider why those are empty concepts..... for someone who claims to think for himself, he sure seems to have jumped the gun on some of his conclusions.

He uses logic like the pseudo-intellectual style of a Vulcan, it's not actually logic through the scientific method.

Reese, why do you still continue to sit in a room and spam disinfo for this guy? You could be so much more. I've seen the videos with your mother, she's embarrassed of you but would never admit it because she's a nice person. You're better than this.

You sound like you at least can form a sentence or two, if you want to contribute, you could the debate the fucker, just do it for the lulz, it's so boring that everyone is too much of a pussy to even give him a call.

LOL, I kinda listen to the same music as reese and have a weird persona, but he wouldn't go onto fucking Sup Forums and circle jerk, the guy has better things to do.

Why is he wasting his time with this shit?

Everyone, including himself, knows that has no scientific background, so everything he talks about would be nothing but pseudo-knowledge anyways.

He did a great job collecting money for kids, why not just keep doing that?

Well what topic should we discuss? I need a positive claim of his that I can discuss with him.

sage goes in the email field

The main focus is to try to stay relevant so they don't have to get real jobs. Add on top of this Athene's narcissistic need to be seen as a modern-day Jesus and you have a weird combination. With the whole "logic movement" they're doing either 1 of 2 things.

>first scenario
They just had baby's first experience with psychology and think they've stumbled on to something prolific. They just reword basic concepts within psychology to make it seem like something new. It's not

>scenario 2
They're merely pretending to be this cult-like movement and at the end will reveal this big "ah ha! Gotcha!" moment where they encourage everyone to think logically and independently. But merely pretending to be retarded still makes you retarded.

Happiness and logic are subjective to the individual in question. There are certain logical laws within science and mathematics that make sense (i.e. gravitational pull and so forth) but the logical approach that athene tries to teach can't be applied to a blanket spectrum of the entire human population.

Someone with schizophrenia has a different logical understand of the world than someone with a healthy mind. Similarly, the untouched tribes that live in secluded parts of the planet don't have the same logical aptitude as someone living in, say, downtown London or Manhattan. To say that you have this logical "cure" for everyone to lead a happy life is absurd. Different cultures have different logical needs to suit their surroundings in order to adapt and move forward.

Cocaine, that'll be fun.

Not sure man, it's hard to argue against logic, but If you've read his works and disagree, you could contribute if you find a flaw. He is extremely open minded irl.

>won't publish a paper for peer review because "it would take too long"
>claims he's smarter than Einstein, Tesla, and so forth
>Attacks anyone that disagrees with him and bans them from communicating in his channel
>has had his theories destroyed by actual academics
>doesn't understand when you propose an idea or theory, you need to be able to explain it to others. Instead, just calls people names and hangs up on them when they don't understand.
>Has been caught lying multiple times
>Has been caught cheating on his girlfriend on camera

Nothing to see here, folks. Just another pseudo-intellectual with no academic background trying to take advantage of young people and new-age followers.

Dubs of truth

NotAnArgument.jpg

They are working on the peer review.
He has another definition of intelligence,
anyone that has an understanding in neuroscience is by his definition "more intelligent" than einstein.

who are these academics?
How is lying logically wrong, if it is +EV?
the cheating rumors have been debunked again and again.

Take the debate live now, it you're not a coward.

Wasn't making an argument, just pointing out a timeline of things that have happened. I won't be partaking in this debate. I see his logic/click movement as nothing more than repackaging and advocating for individuals to use common sense.

Athene fuck off

It's not Athene. It's most likely Reese. Athene literally has an entire crew of volunteers who sit in a room all day and spread these ideologies over the internet.

>HEY GUYS, I CAN FIX ALL YOUR PROBLEMS! JUST BUY MY BOOK AND FIND OUT HOW!!!!

hmm, never seen that before