Okay Sup Forums. Need help. There is this huge stain on my floor and it looks like a body had decomposed on it...

Okay Sup Forums. Need help. There is this huge stain on my floor and it looks like a body had decomposed on it. Idk if it really happened or if it was something else, but you can actually see the asscrack and cheeks in this stain. My foot by it for comparison to size.

Closer pic of your foot?

this look like a nigger midget making a dunk in jordan air position

...that's not a stain

OP. What is it then?

Somethings under there OP. Seriously

its the fucking wood

mix bleach and amonia in a bucket and stir it for two minutes.

then poor it over the stain and scrub it with a sponge and some vinegar or dishsoap.

GL

Same thing happened to one of the houses I was leasing. it was probably a dead dog or cat

I like you. Can we see them toes?

closer pic of your left feet sir!

Poor bait user

Just sand it down you lazy faggot

Might not be so impressed now but you asked dammit

Nice! I'm starting to love you now. Soles?

>looks like a body had decomposed on it
exactly my first thought. ask the landlord about it.

also tits?

Try using WD40 buddy, like all stains it needs a lifting agent to clean it. You can also try baking soda on it over night.

Hope that helps from a oldfag

new house?

Soles are wrinkly as fuck. Marker ran out before I could finish dating it.

Now your penis?

I have super small tits because of a hormone deficiency.
No old house, and not one single piece of information on it at all. Landlady is negligent and doesn't give a shit

You're a lovely girl. Can you put one sole against the other?

show penis / suck toes pls

Can we see puss then

Small tits can also be good tits.

there is no girls in Sup Forums...

This is where the dog died.

i still wanna see them. if you don't want to post them send them to me....or not. your choice. kik: penpaller

Chubby big toes, sorry

Absolutely right user

Tits. Tits now.

just can't believe this!

Suck your toes, slut.

Show puss

Don't be sorry you have beautiful toes. Can I see a top down of your naked legs and feet? I'd love that so much.

a pic of your eyes should be considered

Wrong. Shitty timestamp poor pen but here

Post butthole, please

Would fuck!

Noice

Show us that booty girl, shiet.

let's play some games!

SUCK. YOUR. TOES.

full body pic

I know this is 4 chan and all, but I'll give you a serious answer. That is a basic water stain that occurs on wood flooring usually when covered up by carpet. The shape is unusual but less so when you understand that old houses are not square and fluid will move in weird directions. Just to point out the obvious in everyone else's deductive reasoning: you are only seeing a torso, missing would be legs and a head. Do not attempt to fix this through the previous suggestions. Once wood is stained this way, it is into the fiber. The only way to remove the stain is to use a wood bleach (not what you find in the grocery store.) Even then the wood will turn a very light beige. Floor needs to be refinished and I would just rip that section out and replace with new flooring. This was a common enough sight for me when I was rehabbing old homes.

spread it

suck your middle finger!

Dude you ruined it, thread over, now how are we gonna get more pics of her?

Thank you. Goodbye everyone. OP delivered too much gotta go

Wait, where are you from? Lets go on a date.

Ducking retarded

duude this is bad, "she" was in the mood

fucking nerds

OP you're fucking great. Will miss your legs though

easy come easy go

still hasnt send me her tiddies.

welllll, where to look for stuff to fap? any daily recommendations?

5 times fuck you

top fucking kek.

OPen that pussy. Show the hymen. Please and Thank You.

one word: please come back.

This. OP come on we were having good times

anyone wanna actually try to help the OP?

question for OP: did you move in recently? it doesn't look like you did. if you didn't, why is the stain just now bothering you enough to go ask Sup Forums about it?

put a shoe over it

Those are obviously women's feet.

Tits or gtfo

OP doesn't need your help dammit. OP needs to show more butt!

I suggest you get a Ouija board and try to contact the spirit of the person who died on your floor.

Also, nice poos.

Lost reference my oldfag friend.

Pic of your socks on your hands like gloves? Thatd be awesome..!

You have a spot likely covered by carpet once that a pet decided to use as a restroom, you can see piddle circles and one spot where it ran a little because the floor is not level. Have a professional come refinish the floor they will sand the floor down enough the stain will be gone.
I offer anecdotal evidence as a guy that lived in an old house with nice hardwood floors that were hidden under shitty carpet and had them redone.

sad but i think she gone for real

pull up the floor boards there might be a body, also get a priest to bless the house because if you find something you might make it angry

I am using that mouse right now

Everybody cares. Where's op goddammit??

see