I'm so excited. Only six days to Madame President

I'm so excited. Only six days to Madame President.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/12/13/politics/kanye-west-donald-trump-trump-tower/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hate this fucking bitch. I wanted Bernie. But I voted for her anyway and I hope you're right.

If you don't think the world is praying for that, you're sorely mistaken.

Post some convincing proof that it's going to happen, not why it should happen, post proof that IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN.

This. Frankly, I voted for the worst fucking person I could possibly have voted for without losing respect for myself.

It makes me cringe that I had to vote for her, but it makes me want to buy more firearms and stockpile more cash than ever that The Orange Fuckwit is going to shit in the White House.

I almost want to burn down the White House after he uses it just so it's no longer contaminated.

Why? Trump never does.

>Try again OP

So basically you're shilling if you can't tell why it's going to happen rather than 'why' it should happen. That's exactly what I wanted to state. No one ever knows if anything will happen, they only talk about what they want to happen, 'why it should happen' but no one ever knows shit, even if it just happens to happen.

This happened:
cnn.com/2016/12/13/politics/kanye-west-donald-trump-trump-tower/index.html

I'm not saying Kanye West will be president in 2020, because I don't know. What I do know is that Kanye West is actually planning to run for office in 2020. So put Kanye's alliance with Trump in perspective.

Fin.

And Saddam hussien had WMD

she was a horrible choice
trump was a horrible choice

dems should have protested the primaries instead of the election

I just want to point out something to you. Why do you think any president or any politician with oil interests has a choice not to accept foreign Arab influence when they control the oil prices. They could destroy America just by not giving the US their continuous fix of their oil addiction, could literally collapse the US by not giving a drop of oil, so those intimate relationships with the Saudis and others are necessary for you or whoever you know that works and needs to drive or use automotive vehicles to get to their jobs.
Also, see this redpill:

You wouldn't be able to buy firearms if she was in office tho :^)

So you want us to remain dependent on foreign oil when we've barely even tapped into our reserves here? Stupid fuck.

a president who the majority of america didnt want,haha.have fun thinking that wont turn into an impeachment

She did get the most votes.

>I wanted Bernie

What a cuck thread

found reddit

Someone should have told Hillary's campaign about electoral politics. It's a real shame they never understood that simply running up the score in the liberal meccas wouldn't be enough.

So you want the US to collapse from lack of oil? It's not my choice, that's your leaders' choice. Be mad at all of them, not me, fucker.

I'm from the UK. What's happening in 6 days?

God forbid anyone show any restraint and use less.

Also, collapse? Who's kool-aid have you been drinking?

Not exactly. The US has a lot of oil and since the development of fracking, the cost of drilling has gone down significantly. That's why Saudi Arabia flooded the market dropping oil prices. To regain clear dominance in oil exporting.

The US can't compete at that price per barrel, so they sill buy from Saudi. The US wouldn't collapse. Gas prices would simply go back up to 4 dollars a gallon.

2pac will be resurrected.

CLINTON RULEZ!!!!

>Also, collapse? Who's kool-aid have you been drinking?
What do you think would happen if the US got no Arab oil all of a sudden.

>Not exactly. The US has a lot of oil and since the development of fracking, the cost of drilling has gone down significantly. That's why Saudi Arabia flooded the market dropping oil prices. To regain clear dominance in oil exporting.

>What is supply and demand

If domestic oil was the solution, we'd be using only domestic oil and not foreign oil. How stupid are you people? Please, continue to show me.

CLITTON DEFINETLY RULES YEAH!

Millions of US jobs would be created and gas would be slightly more expensive for a few years.

I own a bar in Texas.

"Went on with our lives" L the fuck O L. Why do you think "Thanks Obama" became a joke?

People would have to use less oil. Youre right though, Americans are such gluttons they wouldn't know what to do.

You're just gonna end up crying again

>no riots or tantrums when Obama won

Except the 8 year long one the Republicans had in congress, voting no on any and every thing Obama proposed, at one point shutting down the fucking government for almost a month over one of their dozens (Literally) of attempts to repeal Obamacare. Do you even remember the "You lie" guy from his state of the union in 2009 (IIRC)? How about the whole birther controversy that people latched on to for like 2 years which was led by the current president elect?

I mean god damn, if you're gonna say there was no republican tantrums, then holy shit your memory is selective as FUCK.

i will admit op it is annoying

i had people defriend me for acknowledging that Trump won

>all of a sudden
>no Arab oil all of a sudden
>jobs appearing all of a sudden
How will this happen, with meme magic?

So how were those refreshments?

People wouldn't be getting to their jobs is what would happen. And what would happen to those companies, government departments, etc. What effect would this happen on the economy.
>the collapse I've been talking about that would happen with no Arab oil all of a sudden

Delusional cuck

NOPE
She is done ... i give her 2-3 months and we will get news

2 more impacts left:

>December 19th

>January 20th

I'll be online for both of these dates to collect as many tears as I can.

Traitor cunt

This

only because democrats dont care if the votes they get are illegal or legal

its called politics kid. can't stand to lose, don't play.

DEPORT ALL THE MUSLIMS

you trump-shilling retards haven't left the net for years. you obese troglodytes, hanging out in your poor mother's basement.

leeching off your parents. leeching off of welfare.

I suspect you surely will be 'here', online, on December 19th and January 20th. And every day/hour/minute/second in between.

It's not like you have a job. Or school. Or a woman in your life.

>december 19th

news flash libtard,the republican's still control the house and the senate

>January 20th

see above

When you realize the roles are reversed it will be too late.

Oil fields that have stopped production in the US would start back up due to the need for oil.

Your narrative is losing ground every second little trumptard.

the ones leeching off welfare are the ones who voted for clinton you dumbass

I'm Italian, stupid.

Just gonna drop this off and listen to the demos crie
For the record the demos should be screaming at their own party, Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Donna Brazile are still involved in the party, and neither one has even been condemned. If the party allows this level of corruption to continue along with the sjw progressive agenda it's dark days ahead for the democratize part

Oooh! we got a live one here! Tell me in detail how triggered were you when you saw that other comment?

and in terms of women,this is who hillary supporters think should be considered as a women and not a mentally ill degenerate

you meant and stupid.

>im italian

>when you relize nobody cares about your piss poor country so you have to spend the day thinking other people care about your opinion of america

>not knowing that Caitlyn jenner is a republican, and a fervent trump-supporting tranny

I don't understand your point. What does my country have to do with your absolutely imbecile choice for a president? You certainly confirmed US' stereotype around the world.

lol bern victims

Bernie never gave a shit about becoming President, he just wanted them sweet, sweet donation shekels so he could buy himself a 3rd summer home.

Now come over here, and take yer underwears off.

So even if the Russians did the hacking, the emails were real come on democrates, fix your party

Once you admit to being Italian, you don't need to add the 'stupid' qualifier.

>wahhh: the post

I know this and its fucking awesome. I look forward to the tears like this guy's

England
- No guns
- Less crime

USA
- Guns
- School shootings everywhere

Try and disprove me, Sup Forums

even more retarded than your last post.

Lol not gonna happen. Dumb bitch is going to prison. Shills can cry themselves to sleep for the next 4-8 years. Trump wins

There's actually many of us in those blue counties that voted for Trump.

sure kid

Hit me with something original, faggots. These "tear" and "triggered" memes are getting old.

>School shootings everywhere

We have more but not "everywhere". In fact, mass murders tend to occur in blue states. Also where is your evidence that a total firearms ban will be placed on the criminals that will not register their weapons? We have a broken southern border, whos to say that Mexico wont just create another black market?

yours isn't any better.

>not knowing that hes still a degenerate,and that real republicans never wanted the new york liberal donny trump

Alot of CNN fans here...

>in the congress
They were simply voting what the people who voted them wanted them to vote. Ya suck nuts.

They shouldn't be getting old. They're accurate descriptions of you.