The last thing you ate is what you have to eat for the rest of your life

The last thing you ate is what you have to eat for the rest of your life.
How fucked are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC2X_0ca4uVbjkMdOAL2s1QQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

love him.

doritos tacos. im happy with this

Sausage roll... Not even Greggs... Fucking Morrisons sausage rolls.

Peanut butter & jelly with a glass of juice...I'm aight I think? I'll be peanut buttered to death though

>white cheddar mac and cheese
alright

3 musketeers for life

yeah me and my friends get blazed and watch him review food, I hate those other food faggots though, like that fatass dayum drops or that other faggot with the glasses

Big Mac and French fries forever?!?!

Cold mcdicks fries

Not fucked at all. I just ate a hash brown from McDonald's.

Hot dog
Feelsokay.jpg

Guess im going healthy

spaghetti and meatballs.
hell yeah mayne. ill get fat as fuck but still

yeah most are fucking horrible terrible cancer trashcan cunts.
I love this guy tho youtube.com/channel/UC2X_0ca4uVbjkMdOAL2s1QQ

hes so fuckin adorable...

chicken strip

Pizza and Chicken wings?
Set for life.

R.i.p

Poutine pizza. Yep, I'm good

ew
i swear they fuckin turn into sand in the middle

Shawerma :3

cauliflower soup

delicious and healthy

so basically shitty fucking dominos chicken cucks

Pierogies and sour cream. I'm happy but I'll never shit again.

seamen

You spelled semen wrong, fagtard. Everyone point and laugh.

Poached eggs on toast. I'll be fine.

Bread pull aparts. That's not so bad.

or mabye I like eating dead sailors

GRAHAM CRACKAZ BECH

eggs, bacon, and vodka
Could be worse

Fair enough

Duritos...like a true champ.

Schlozky's delhi turky bacon club sandwich.
>im good

Beefy 5 layer burrito from Taco Bell.
I'm gonna forever have the shits.

smegma

im going to live good and well
>züricher art

Jesus Christ Sup Forumsros eat a salad once in a while, will ya? I can hear your ventricles struggling from here.

Brisket and hot links with okra aND green beans. I win the internets

no, small vaginas will grow over your body, and your bizeps is going to shrink aswell

Beef stroganoff, fuck yeah

Spaghetti bolognese which was 10/10. Wish I would've had some salad with it though.

lmfao I clicked that and immediately thought fuck this dumbass, then I watched the cheeto review and subbed him lmfao, hes so fucking obliviously retarded I love it

Nabiyaki udon

Foodstuff of Gods.

Looks like i'll be eating Lasagna Bolognese for the rest of my life, I don't see a problem with this.

Does beer count? guess I'm going to be drunk the rest of my life,awesome.

man I always get 2 beefy nacho loaded grillers and fire sauce and I'm basically good on lunch, sand in the beef be damned

which I heard somewhere the beef is like 1% beef and like 50% corn or some shit and the rest is silica? I think which is basically sand

Pizza

I can't stop eating meat but I try and eat a ton of veggies, literally cannot go 1 day without eating some form of meat, it is really weird

also sugar, fuckin hell, I try to stay around 24g of sugar which is hard as shit since sugar is in everything

im skinny, but being 24, ive seen so many of my friends get fat as shit from shitty eating habits

Mixed fruit and a malta...
So do i get vegan powers?

Some sort of homemade pie with carrots, tomatoes, sliced beef, mushrooms, courgettes and cheese, with jasmin rice.

It would get boring, but I won't die.

You'd be amazed what the FDA lets them serve us.

Filet mignon, bloody, 2 shrimp, mixed vegetables and garlic smoked mashed potatoes. I'm good. I don't have to pay right?

Minced turkey Stir-fry on top of brown rice, with a side of plant enzymes and probiotics. I'm on a cleanse

true, i love french fries but apparently deep frying them causes cancer because it mutates the potatos dna or some shit

Sirloin steak,baked potato and Mac and cheese...I'm good

>He thinks a lack of willpower/forced quirk is "really wierd"

Taco truck tacos

Yeah boooooooooi

you know cleanses are bullshit right? yo body cleanses itself mostly... I could be wrong though, so probably shouldn't use such strong wording lmao

YOU TELL ME

no problem...roast beef sammy

Greasy tacos, fuck

I'll be shitting my brains out for the rest of my life

steamed cheese burger and onion rings. sounds good just asking for me to get fat.

a p p l e c r u m b l e

just went down on my girlfriend...yipee

hey man, what should I replace meat with that wont kill me? Should I go flexatarian or something? I'm not going to cut out meat because humans are omnivores not herbivores and need certain nutrients from meat protein

not eating mealworms either lel

It's the vegetable oil that's gonna kill you. it's full of polyunsaturated fats. Polyunsaturated fats are highly unstable. They oxidize . These oxidized fats cause inflammation and mutation in cells. That oxidation is linked to all sorts of issues from cancer to heart disease etc..

Double cheeseburger and fries. I'm ok with it

Pizza hutt. I'm going to shit myself to death.

Banana. meh.

A Reuben and some curly fries, could be worse

Turkey & Corned Beef Sandwich
(Kosher, of course)
Cole Slaw
Fries
Coke

I'm good

Chicken. Whatever.

Loaded Nachos. I am so fucking happy.

Baked brie with almond honey toppings and toasted baguette.

I can live with that.

Eggs, toast and an apple. Could be far worse. Eggs are awesome.

A turkey sandwich with swiss cheese and buffalo mayo. I could do worse.

You're gonna be the first to die nigger

Pizza and mac n cheese. I can deal with this.

Taquitos.
>tfw I've already been on a diet of this daily for 3/4ths of a year already and am losing weight

Stop being a dickhead.

It's cheese on toast. You're stuck with cheese on toast.

If your body is healthy and all the systems are working as they should, then yes. But if one of those systems (digestive, endocrine, lymphatic for example) are compromised. No Bueno.

I choose to see a naturopath--I have nothing against doctors--and this cleanse is just part of the regime that she put me on.

Bacon and spinash

yogurt

This was my lunch

Flavored?

Obviously it's cheese on toast, but a very specific kind.

Brie + toasted bread doesn't mean it "ackshually means American cheese and toasted white bread."

Dry toast

If you weren't trying to show off with your poncyness you'd have a much better option.

Cheese on toast would give you your brie baguette. You could have also had a cheddar chiabatta or any other cheese on any other bread.

But nope, you're a cunt and you're going to get super bored.

chicken fillet, not mad at all

But the last thing he ate WASN'T a cheddar ciabatta. That wouldn't make any sense for him to eat something that wasn't the last thing he ate.
user, you're not very good at following premises, are you?

Homemade maple bbq sauce steak sandwich with lettuce bacon and marble cheese on cibata
Eh could have been worse

Zaxby's chicken fingers. I'm good.

hmmm I could believe that, welp I dont eat fast food hardly ever so hopefully I'm good

a shitty banquet frozen meatloaf meal

Word, well hopefully it works for ya mang

Thank you, for not being retarded.

Forgot to check his autism at the door.