Amputation

Stop eating for a while

Insert a tapeworm in ur puci

scrub toilets

Fasting

That dirty crack rock yo

Kek

stop eating

only eat boiled chicken, eat salad, protein shakes, medium cardio 1 hour a day, drink 4 liters of water. you can lose easily 15kg of your overweight in the first 4 weeks. but not that healthy. but maybe better than being obese.

move to space

cut your legs off, that's a lot of weight right there.

Amphetamine

DNP

Look it up. Its a weightloss agent that decouples the mitochondria in your cells. You can lose a pound a day. Side effect is that its literally hell on earth.

You shouldn't do that, telling you from my experience. I lost 50 kg, did it making huge calorie deficit per day, the result is that now I'm skinnyfat, because body dissolves muscles instead of fat to gain more energy when you are making big calorie deficits. just go about 500-700kcal deficit per day and you should be fine, but it might take a while, depending on how fat you are. Good luck

Stims.
Ephedrine/caffine/aspirin (ECA stack)
Clenbuterol
ephedrine/caffine/synephrine/nicotine/aspirin stacks
i guess ecstasy and/or methamphetamine / cocaine / etc the usual illegal stim drugs too.
Anything that boosts metabolism and cuts appetite (easy to skip food and eat less every day or just not eat for longer periods of time).

amphetamines, sauna, diuretics, vomiting, ex-lax

amateur liposuction

I mean honestly you probably just did it wrong. I did PSMR and was on 800 kcal a day and lost 65 pounds in less than 2 months. Lost minimal muscle because I was still working out.

carb cycle and daily suicides / sprints for an hour a day. If you're overweight like fat, buy a juicer and just juice for 2 weeks, let your body eat the fat away while you go into a controlled fasting / starvation.

There is a diet that i used to do, its pretty good, especially with some workout/kardio
its basically this:
in your day you have 2 parts: 1st part is 20 hours of undereating where you dont really eat anything maybe some veggies
2nd part is 4 hours of over eating, where you can eat your normal amount even more if you want, this is usually best after a workout to refill your body with energy, protein and such
what i did was,
1st part: whole day, ate an apple or 1-2 tomatos(they have low calorie, close to 0)
2nd part: went to workout/kardio at around 5pm, got home at 7 and ate like a king
Went from 96kg to 84 in 3-4 weeks

punch yourself in the nose and bleed it out 3 times a day for 3 months

>Clenbutrol
>No DNP

Lol clen can be way worse for you than fucking DNP

quit drinking calories
buy diet pills or get adderall or meth

As a former all American wrestler, -amphetamines and amputation... and sweating out all the water in your body. You'll need less after you chop off your legs. Do it, faggot!

OKAY.
LISTEN HERE.
STOP EATING.
TAKE THE STAIRS.
THE NON-MOVING KIND.
OKAY?

Amphetamines

Amputate everything below the neck.

Yeah I never said i did anything right, just wanted to lose weight = did not eat nearly anything and fell unconscious few times during that period, no workouts. Just telling him not to do the mistake I did, and try to work out and make less deficit. Otherwise it will take him years to fix the first mistake.

Codeine (hits the appetite)
Laxative (empties you out)
Drink a shit load of ice cold fat free milk (uses more energy to bring it to digestion temperature than you ingest)
Eat vegetables (no meat/dairy)
Don't drink alcohol

It Hurts, you're tired, you crave normal food but the most I lost on this was 11lb in the first 7 days.

in addition to this and not to end up like go for this week plan:

monday cardio
tuesday cardio
wednesday arm/cheast/shoulder/back
thursday cardio
friday cardio
saturday legs day (maybe some additional belly)
sunday free

1400 kcal on the cardio days, ~2500 kcal on muscle days

you wont lose all your muscles but losing weight will take little more but you wont be "skinnyfat" like

laxatives
/this thread

>go to rave
>acquire mdma
>dance for 6 hours

IMPORTANT

mdma is suggested to be used not more often than 3 months time. I take it monthly. weekly use may cause problems with your serotonin production.

Why just not eat so fucking much if you're gonna pass it before absorbing the nutrient properly?
Might as well stop eating and drink seaweed water, you fucking retard.

Also depends on exactly what you mean.
Scale weight - You skip hard on calories and cut all carbs whatsoever, then you could lose 10-20 pounds in 1 week. Majority of that being water weight and glycogen.
Almost all of that will come back within days of eating like normal again.
being modest with about of calories cut, and keeping high protein and working out, 90%+ of the weight you lose will be fat, while preserving almost all the muscle you currently have and being slow to lose scale weight too, but looking better when you're finished.
So;
Scale/numbers weight - cut all carbs and hard calorie deficit
General weight loss / look good - high protein, work out 1-3 times / week, up to 1k calorie defici / day.

start a coke/meth/opiate habit. You'll lose your appetite, and you won't be able to afford food anyway.

I drink a shit load of water and I swear I've gained weight from it. I don't drink soda, but I drink maybe a gallon of water a day and I barely exercise. Can you gain weight by drinking too much water with no exercise?

legit

ik, its not safe but i do it all the time. just minimize yourself to one small meal a day and go lower and lower. and if you do eat make sure its like a salad or something really healthy

You'll lose muscle weight if you quit eating...honestly start weightlifting and don't eat fast food crap. You might even end up heavier than before but you'll look smaller because you're replacing fat with muscle, which is heavier.

>I'll do anything to lose weight

What about a healthy diet and consistent exercise?

Also, do some dumb shit so your gf leaves you. You will be motivated to lose weight, worked for me

Look into intermittent fasting and ketosis, combine them together. Do a fair amount of research before you do it though. Drink lots of water and exercise in combination with the diet. You'll lose a shit ton of weight guaranteed.

Lol nobody does that what are you talking about

boooooring

chop your arms off

This.

This is the only one, other than surgery.

You don't even need to work out, just stop eating.

fat people can die of starvation just as soon as a thin person would.

stores fat has no nutritional value. and when he gets to optimal weight, eating a sandwich would cause a shock to his system and kill him.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Get your psuedo science bullshit out of here

Theres a man that weighed a shit ton of pounds and he just stopped eating everything except multivitamins and he lost tons of pounds no problem

Fucking idiot

Combine:
1) Juice from 2 lemons.
2) 4oz Apple Cider Vinegar
3) 3tsp Plutonium-239
Mix wit 8oz water and drink.
The weight melts right off. Seriously.

climbing/bouldering

1: straight up fasting wont work as well as just heavily restricting calories. controlled, regular, repeated fasting can help, though.

2: purging does nothing.

3: laxatives do nothing

4: drink a lot off water or you will become sicker faster

5: the best way to avoid food is to not think about it. you don't have to feel the tax you're putting on your body if you don't want to. (image related)

6: you will slowly lose your shit along with the weight. it'll be much harder to regain than the weight, though.

7: welcome to eating disorder hell, buddy. you may never fully leave once you start.