When did Sup Forums realize condoms are stupid and stopped wearing them?

When did Sup Forums realize condoms are stupid and stopped wearing them?

Pretty much after fucking about 10 times. I'd rather just roll the dice

After i got herpes even though i wore one

When I decided to have children

When I tasted the nasty rubber taste on my fingers, on her fingers and on her pussy

when she went on the pill.

This. Never again.

here too

>fucked gf in the ass
>3 days later feels like I'm pissing razor blades and boiling acid
>pee is pink from blood
>go to doctor
>have to have my blood drawn
>pee in a cup
>get a Q tip inserted in my dick
>kidney ultrasound
>jerk off in a cup
>finger in butt for prostate exam
>turns out I urinary tract infection caused by E. Coli
>got it from putting my dick in gf's ass

This is why I wrap now.

this

Kek

never wore them to begin with

9 months before you were born.

the second i want aids and chlamydia

Condoms are for black and brown people (and fags). They are the ones that spread disease.

When my current job needed me to go and check up on our firms around the country. I'm never in a city for more than 2 weeks. I hook up w college girls, promise them money, bust my load and then prepare to move to the next city. Been at it for a year and a half now

Now that's intelligent

I never wear them. feels much better without. love giving the creampie.

same, fucking disgusting, couldnt eat her out after

condoms ruin sex.

of course I now have kid #3 on the way.....

Jesus. I was thinking about fucking my gf up the ass without a condom when I finally get to put it in her ass but now I'm definitely wrapping up.

You're a very intelligent person , I can tell

Don't be a bitch user, do it. I use to bareback my ex I'm the ass all the time. It's fucking cash when you bust a load in her and see her run to the bathroom to push it out

Yep. Same. Was always scared of stds.

I am. I'm currently at Humboldt State University majoring in Environmental Management

a little before I got a woman pregnant.

I agree with this

Congratulations

but that requires vaginal intercourse

but senpai, she poops from there

First gotta train the bitch to clean out tho, but good point. Fucking amazing to bust inside her pussy so it's gotta feel amazing up her ass too, right?

When my cock couldn't fit into them

>me, 15 years old.jpg
>meet gril
>wants to fug
>she says ->must.use.condoms.ok
>nervously buy condoms at druggist
>the moment arrives
>turns out I'm kind of big
>condom too tight
>no es bueno
>feelsbadman
>pop grils cherry with condom
>she asks if I cum
>I say no, condom makes for nofeels
>she lets me go round 2 bareback
>somuchbetter.com

I used to pop ecstasy and fuck my ex in the butt for hours. Shit was fantastic. Never had any dick problems from it. I miss those days.

When your mom told me she had her tubes tied after you were born. She said she did not want to make that mistake again.

Train her to enjoy getting her shit pushed in. Bitches love getting their shit pushed in

Nice dubs Mr. Big Dick.

Hahaha

Full of shit. Anyone who says too big for a condom is lying. It's proven fact that no one needs magnum condoms as well.

After getting my girlfriend pregnant, talking her into getting an abortion, and sitting with her on the floor in a hospital while she was crying, shaking, and sweating from a bad reaction to the abortion drugs. Then going through several weeks of her crying about the "baby" she lost. She still begs me not to use a condom....but I don't want to go through that again, and I'm afraid next time she will choose to keep the kid.

Sure there are those that need magnums. It is those who have to show how insecure they are to the world at the checkout line.

Your fault for having shitty genes.

Around 19. I would go as far as saying all the girls ive had sex with with a rubber didnt count... fukn tragedy.

Reg condoms fit super tight retard if you had a big cock you would know

I mean, isn't the whole point of the magical, wonderful miscarriage pills to have a bad reaction?

Or just wash up when you're done you filthy faggot. One of the best things about anal is barebacking it without having to worry about getting her gregnant.

Nope look it up. noones girth is that big. Reason why anyone buys them is because they don't break.

You mean all the dicks your girlfriend takes when you're not around. Have fun!

After getting my girlfriend pregnant, talking her into getting an abortion, I sat with her on the floor in a hospital while she was crying, shaking, and sweating from a bad reaction to the abortion drugs. Then I went through several weeks of her crying about the "baby" she lost. A few days later she sent me a picture of red gunk that came out of her in the toilet bowl..... She still begs me not to use a condom....but I don't want to go through that again, and I'm afraid next time she will choose to keep the kid.

So, should we use condoms from now on, yes/no? Try to convince me.

Pic not mine, but it looked kinda like that....

Why does everyone mispell pregnant

never had an issue yet, and i fuck my wifes ass weekly

Tell her to get on birth control.
There are so many options besides condoms.

nice copy pasta

B i r t h c o n t r o l

this, yeah they fit but are so fucking tight they hurt

Kek
I am in college and therefor completely understand the universe. Congratulations on graduating High School with higher than a 2.5 or getting a GED to then go to a mediocre college to major in an oat useless program. Enjoy the next 4 years of Trump fisting your entire field. Trust me, he won't use a condom when he butt fucks your industry

because its hard to spell pregant properly

Get her to go on birth control. If she doesn't want to use condoms but doesn't want to get pregnant, she needs to go on birth control.

Please never reproduce

Ya bitch.

Time for a new girlfriend.

> Dating my ex, first ever gf
> obviously first pussy, always used a condom
> After banging for about 1-2 months, she went on the pill
> insisted I still use condom; whatev still getting pussy
> Valentines day; Surprises me and lets me go condomless
> Want me to creampie her
> Never gone comdomless
>CameInAMinute.jpg
> Best feeling ever
> Next 4-5 months we were dating on/off condom use
> Had trouble lasting when going raw

We break up, now with my current gf
> She was a virgin, insisted I use a condom
>Again still pussy
> 3 months later parents find out
> Goes on pill
> Still using condoms...
> One day she was super horny, no condoms
> Fuckit.png
> Lets me hit it raw, she says it felt better
> Surprisingly manage to control myself
> No premature ejaculate, just gotta learn how to hit it raw
> Fast forward 7 months to current situation
> Only used a condom once in past 6 months because I got an ingrown hair on my cock

TL;DR: Raw pussy = godly compared to using a condom

Bull fucking shit. The very first time I wore reg condoms. It was so fucking tight I could barely roll it down the shaft, and when I did, it constricted the blood flow to my dick and I was soft within minutes, I switched to magnums and they fit just fine, with no issue. I don't know what "proof" you've seen, but it's sure as shit wrong.

Dump her, realistically any long relationship with a female is a downer on your happiness. Id leave mine but am too afraid of the shitstorm to follow.

this guy

Know your memes bitch

the day i fucked with one on, i realized its a waste of time if she's on birth control. be a man and pull out, pussy

raw pussy or ass is godly, just compare the thought of using one for a blowjob vs not using it... its the same thing

ouch, must hurt knowing you got a small dick faggot. post timestamp or dont waste anyones time acting macho

I have a fucking hard time rolling them on. And when i do get it in it squeezes the living hell out of my dick.

seconded, I also have fucked my current gf in the ass raw. Still prefer pussy, especially for a creampie.

However, I don't wanna creampie my current gf even tho she's on the pill, fuck children. Came in her ass tho

trying but gf isnt having it, anyine got advice on how i can convince her

i cant slide it down either past the head, i have to grab it with 4 fingers (two from each hand) and spread it out like an asshole and put it over my dick lol

ive been with the same woman for 15 years came in her pussy nearly everytime, only pregnancy's we had were on purpose, while she was off the pill. even then we fucked for months and months before she got knocked up

>still rather anal tho
>cum in her ass as often as she will let me

How the fuck do you wash your urethra? Pissing won't get all the bacteria out.

I won't even fuck my wife's ass without a condom, and her ass is so clean you can eat off it.

> Environmental Management

AKA a policy bitch not even smart enough for Environment/Earth Science kek

you're a faggot with a small cock if you dont believe a fellow user has a large cock lol

im not him but i also have a thick one and i dont need to prove myself

my girl loves it, so does yours

In the very beginning OP.

When my dad was doin my mom and I was able to get through the rubber

Because 99% of people who spell pregnant are too embarassed to write it so they subconciously mispell it.

Don't write checks you cannot cash boys.

Looks like an average effortless dump of mine.
Her mistake was taking a poop?

when I got a vasectomy

He right

You'll need more than a vasectomy to get rid of AIDS

see

moar creampie pics/webms?

When I found out Im infertile

You forget everyone on Sup Forums already has AIDS, no need for condoms.

That image always gets me in the soft spot.

Living the dream

My fiancee is emotional and wanted to feel closer, so she got on the pill. No more condoms!

got chlamidia from fucking hotel sheets

fucked a fuckbuddy girl and got sick. dont care if she fucks around but very sure i was the only one at the time for her.

wore condom a lot after that. then again without. she was clean.

I used to not wear them.
But then you were born and so I needed to be more carefull

NOT TODAY YOU DON'T

First time i has sex was with my first gf and she was already on the pill by then
I used condoms for a while because she had to take some medication that inhibit the pill's effect and it was godly awful. The smell of rubber, my dick feeling numb while having sex, and how disgusting used condoms looked

>got chlamidia from hotel sheets

My fucking sides

yeah there's a difference. I use mags, because when girls pull out those free-clinic rubbers they are legitimately uncomfortable and tight and have made me lose my erection.

I can fit into certain normal sized ones just fine

When you have anal are you meant to just unload in the anus or are you meant to take your dick out and shoot on the face? Never seen otherwise.

Always raw dogged this 18yo ex. Filed her puss many times