Sup Forums my girlfriend talked to her ex behind my back on snap chat...

Sup Forums my girlfriend talked to her ex behind my back on snap chat, specifically after I told her not to talk to him anymore. Should I end it now or give her another chance? She is willing to cut off all communication with him. Please help.

dump her or be a cuck for the rest of your life

Dude. Grow up and have a healthy relationship. If you are afraid of who your girlfriend talks to then you aren't ready for a relationship because your self esteem is total shit.

"You tested me, how will I know you won't just do it again. You intentionally did it knowing full well id be upset and you didn't care and obviously do not respect me.". So user why stay with her if she doesn't respect you

That is true. My self esteem is pretty low. It's just that she says she won't do it herself and then does.

Well aside from the fact you left out any details about their relationship, I'd say end that shit.
This guy gets cheated on
This guy does not

cuck

We've been dating for a year now and this has happened on two other occasions.

Just go talk to your ex then lol

Shes a whore. Sorry bro

I've been kind of thinking that she is myself recently. Although she was once a wonderful girlfriend, the best I'd ever had. Now I don't know what to think.

Yeah don't go talk to her ex. She knows full and well what she is doing and should make you feel comfortable when she knows you have a problem with it.talk to your ex and see how she likes it

Life is pretty terrible rn

Ask her why she keeps talking to him.
If it's an emotional thing that you can't provide, dump her, she's looking for the door.
If she's still hung up on him, dump her, she's your girlfriend obsessing over man.
I honestly don't know an outcome where dumping her isn't the end result but talk to her about it first

She claims they talked about his recent exes after her. She said there is no attachment to him and that she was basically "checking up" on him.

>checking up on him
Doesnt sound good to me OP

Red flags should be appearing for anyone at this point

don't do that seems dumb/childish

end it as soon as you can or she will give you horns(made a cuckold) . Trust me it'll be the most emasculating experience of your life. It'll probably take you a very long time to get over too.

Good luck and may Allah bless you OP. Because I like you, Pic related

You sound like a control freak. You will be single soon.

If you don't wanna break up with her then give her two options. Either she never talks to him again or you will break up with her. Try to find a way to make sure she isn't

You get cheated on lmao

I can see what you mean by control freak and I fear that myself. Although I'm just trying to keep her from getting hurt again. He cheated on her and left her with bruises. I don't want her to go through that again.

She beat him and you let ti slide that she still talks to him, dude wtf are you doing put your foot down or break up with her

I did put my foot down. He already presented the incriminating evidence and told her that there only seems to be one logical solution at the moment. She wants me to give her a second chance but I'm not sure. I do still love her but my trust had definitely faltered a bit.

heres a hint: the less of a fuck you give the more she will be devoted to you.

Those things you see in movies/tv? the whole "He's just been sooooo out of touch with me, like i wish he payed more attention to me" thing girls do? Its not a real life thing.

Literally girls are trash, and you should treat them like trash. They are your girlfriend only to provide you with sex and hangout with you the way you want to. Until you believe this wholeheartedly you will always be a cuck.

+1

Seems legit, but I'm not down to be a dictator over her

its not being a dictator, its being a guy who does what he wants when he wants, goes his own way 100% of the time and doesnt give a fuck about anything else. You do realize this is what girls are really attracted to right? The second you become a whiny, needy bitch youve ruined this mental image she has of you as an ideal mate.

Lol
Do this if you want submissive whores to fuck you for a few months and then gtfo.
Try this in any serious relationship with a woman and get cucked faggot.
The key is being an asshole WHILE being nice. Show her that you love and care for her, but don't be available for every fucking shit she wants. Spend time with your friends, stay true to yourself, be a little mean from time to time but embrace her when she comes to you. Make her WORK for you.
Faggots

Maybe so, all I really want is a loyal girl 100% of the time.

A girl needs to be free to do what she wants. If you're doing your job then your girl is happy and it meant nothing.

If you're fucking up and she's unhappy she'll keep talking to him and other guys.

Advice: your only option is to be a man and not give afuck and take care of your shit otherwise she gone.

End it. She lost your trust.

RHIS OP

Have her give her phone to check her snapchat and facebook messages
also get her to give you her passwords for email as well so you can check whenever you want

# that is the best advice that I have received.

three times she's been caught. she's not very good at sneaking about. since you won't do anything why not tell her to keep it in the open. it's stupid for her to tell you she will cut contact when she won't.

P.S.:
OP, try thinking about WHY she's talking to her ex.
If you've been a faggot that does everything she says or an asshole that doesn't give her affection and love, no wonder she's texting other dudes. If one of these is correct, give her a second chance and change for the better. Love also means tolerance and forgiving certain things.
However, if she's just fucking around for no reason at all, because she's a whore or because she wants to play you, dump her and never look back.