Will you cry when he dies?

Will you cry when he dies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RSTJJKffsPI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Brian: yes
Bird: no

Bird: depends, most birds are dickheads-- he could be chill af i havent gotten to know him yet

yes i will cry and listen to pet sounds and cry more and pray

yes

Bird: yes
Fern: fuck no

I'll get hyped for Lana del reys, overly dramatic good vibrations cover tribute on the Grammy's.

Yes, because Brian is my idol and even though I never met him personally I think that he is a lot like me in certain ways. I'll be really sad when he dies.

fuck you that fern has been dead for years and i cry for it every day

That bird is most likely already dead.

Thoughts?

You're wrong.

Why'd you steal Brian's bird?

youtube.com/watch?v=RSTJJKffsPI

Probably not. But I'll feel pretty sad. I'll listen to Smile, Friends, and Pet Sounds on repeat

>mfw mike and landy were just decoys and the bird was behind everything the whole time

I like it.

That's not very nice.

That bird looks exactly like my bird.

:p

I will be a wreck when Bri wi goes.

Fucking hell, imagine how even more depressing Til I Die will be to listen to from that day on :'(

Brian is probably objectively in the top 5 living composers/ songwriters, and Pet Sounds, Smile, the early singles and more are all emotional masterworks I can really connect with.

The thing is, I don't relate with him in the slightest, his mannerism and general outlook is alien to me, and if I'm to understand was incredibly sheltered and cornbread even for his time.

The point is, I love the art while not necessarily having strong feelings personally about the artist. Objectively I'd understand a great composer had passed, on a personal level, I probably won't cry for long.

That's strange. Most Brian Wilson fans are extremely emotionally attached to Brian

I dunno, the Beach Boys, they just belong to another generation and in that way he's kinda dated.

Relating to Brian from my cynical millenial point of view is just as easy as relating to Wagner or Beethoven. They made great music but as people there's a disconnect in worldview, and I can't imagine myself in his shoes in the way I could Lou Reed or Zappa. You get me?

No because I don't listen to meme music