Found these in my new apartment, what the fuck are they?

Found these in my new apartment, what the fuck are they?

One more pic

Toilet paper.

Try to seel this shit

Looks like some sort of Arabic language study

Muslim fag here you should burn this.
This is black magic it's written in Arabic plz op believe me this isn't a joke throw it away but if you burn it burn it outside of your house you must get rid of it,may allah help you from the black magic.

Papers with writing on them.

it says those who find these paper scrolls, will find many virgins within a month. but not in this life.

they look like pamphlets, like the ones you cut up then hand out?

the paper says, they're taking the hobbits to isengard.

Ancient Nintendo cheat codes.

Come on op, this story is getting old...

They are same hieroglyphs found on Roswell site in 1947. I'd be very very careful where you spread these photos.

Dubs demands timestamp

Give me some time, and if it's Arabic, I will translate it. You have a throwaway email I can use if the thread dies?

Fucking lost.

Those definitely look like magic squares on the back, which were commonly used in medieval Arabic grimoires, so it probably is magic. Most of the time those are amulets with Quranic verses abbreviated. Nevertheless, I will translate. Any way you can take higher res pics?

pages from the koran

It is Sihr as a previous user said in previous thread.

Why are you making another thread when you had a concise answer in the previous thread?

Oh and by the way, if you ordered the spell, you have sold your soul to the devil. It is not only the magician that is cursed, but also thr one that buys it. In all likelyhood, you clicked that ebay buy button without the slightest idea that you actually sold your sould for 60 bucks.

That's dark magic, now that you've read them your soul belongs to Moloch. You should cleanse yourself in the purifying flame, its the only way to save yourself.

May you provide a screencap to that translation? I am legitimately interested in its verbatim translation

Superstitious cunts lol

> Magic hurrhurr

Tell us more sandnigger

Wallahi brother I recommend you not to read it because reading is also bad

First pic is upside down
Second pic is saying ثُمَّ أَفِيضُوا مِنْ حَيْثُ أَفَاضَ النَّاسُ over and over in squares

Meaning?

I actually believe this user, tell me more

Based on the dot below the ف, this guy seems to be from Morrocco or Algeria.

>dump it to the nearest police station
>local sheriff call hiss boss, WE HAVE RED ALERT HERE CHIEF
>policemen are trying to figure this terrorist attack plans, calls FBI
>FBI on site, trying to figure it out, possible traits to ISIS, calls CIA
>CIA are figuring it out, even if it is grocery list in arabic or some random pages from Quran, they think it is terrorist code to communicate with Guantanamo
>meanwhile OP in his house is laughing his ass off

"Then depart from the place from where [all] the people depart..." (Quran 2:199)

Dubs don't lie

so if I give one of these to a muslim friend they'll freak out?

Fortunately, I cannot read all of it since the paper is wrinkled, shukran.

I'm not sure if it's that or they just have bad hand writing, it took me a minute to read it
So basically, it's a verse that sort of explains part of the hajj (pilgrimage), nothing really significant but I don't understand it's context in this magic thing.

Sorry that's all I know

Yeah so it's just about completing one part of the hajj and moving to the next part which is in a different location

It's black magic and I think that it places a curse on the people who live in the house. The reason why it was written upside down was to disrespect the authority of Allah arabic magicians always do this just search up real black magic and you will see that I'm not lying.i have witnessed black magic.also to get rid of it you must burn it away from a distant from your house

not with his finger prints all over it

ISIS plans to blow up Germany.

Alhamdullilah.these fools think that it's about hajj,in the quran it says nothing about hajj

They never taught us this shit at school but I hear stories all the time of people putting spells on people and summoning jin

Meme Cyphers. Please decode them to unlock the dankest memes.

I am not translating slanderous speech against Allah the almighty.

The noble Quran is God's word, whether you like it or not. Disrespecting God's word by magic is unredeemable, and I for one will not disrespect my Creator by translating vile and cursed speech.

If you want to know more about Sihr, I suggest you watch youtube videos from sunni scholars ezplaining the subject. It is a matter most westerners are ignorant about, and I think it should remain that way.

Ask your local Muslim sheikh about this you will see that its not a joke

The big words in the beginning of every paragraph look like "عمو", which looks like a 2nd person plural imperative for عم, which means to cast out or become pervasive, so this must be a spell. The يا افهار on the left means "O (a soft stone crushed by apothecaries)"

Okay calm your tits guys

Do you think allah likes a good reach around when he's being buttfucked?
Asking for a 9 year old who is going on a date with him tonight.

I piss on the Quran you piece of shit, keep that shit at home or get your ears cut off

Mashallah, brother, well said

Kek

such intelligence anons
you're much better than isis, right?

way to attack someone who's helping user

I just know Arabic, I don't know the context in magic or whatever this is
I'd rather keep my distance from all this stuff honestly, stories of jinn scare me enough as is

Chokran bro. May Allah guide you to the right path.

As for you OP. Delete those pictures if you fear your creator.

Or it's "عمو" as in to render blind, but at any rate, I'm deleting the pics for real and listening to my ikhwan on here. كن بحفظ الله يا اصدقائي

Wallahi I am praying for you guys that allah helps you guys I'm doing this out of love(not gay)

Are there any risks bound to the burning of the spells?

I read it am I going to die?

>arabic magicians

finally not some 12 year old saying "oh noes ancient magic!!!!111" just because it looks foreign to them

There is no context in magic. It is all the same essentially. Bullshit terminology and obscure passages/rituals are completely arbitrary and there to please the Djinn and cast you away from God.

I am done in this thread now, I think I have said what needed to be said.

Arabic shitposting

jokes on you I am actually 12

No. Because it's paper. It's not magic.

Dumbass.

>written upside down
How do you know the paper isn't just upside down?

>dump it to the nearest police station
>local sheriff call hiss boss, WE HAVE RED ALERT HERE CHIEF
>policemen are trying to figure this terrorist attack plans, calls FBI
>FBI on site, trying to figure it out, possible traits to ISIS, calls CIA
>CIA are figuring it out, even if it is grocery list in arabic or some random pages from Quran, they think it is terrorist code to communicate with Guantanamo
>CIA asks fags on Sup Forums
-> problem solved

You must do it far away from your home.

No wonder teachers keep us away from these things

*drops mic*

I may be Christian, but I'm not reading this shit anymore, it sounds bad. I don't even go near ouija boards after hearing what happened to my mother, even though she doesn't believe in magic. I didn't know sihr was bad like a ouija board was bad if you didn't mean what you said.

Instructions on how to make omlettes and blow up federal buidings

ty anons and other anons who helped

Because I know a lot about this shit in my free time I help the local sheikh

lieing mudslime it's probably isis terror plans.

OP you should take to police

You are the true Hokage

We Muslim don't hate you guys(Christian) we respect you and that's why we call you guys including the jews the people of the book may Allah bless you

Is a local sheikh a thing? How can there be just one?

When I say local sheikh I mean the one who works in the mosque near me

What if there are a lot? Say a couple thousand?

Then there would be a lot, say, a couple thousand.

Mashallah brother, same to you.

I love Sufi poetry, and I love the parts in the Quran where the qibla is defined, when Abraham realizes he should not worship celestial bodies, and explaining the difference between jinn, angels, and men. I do a bit of calligraphy in my spare time too.

Your particular sheikh more conservative?

What if gumballs fly out of my pants?

Local sheikh is the one nearest to you ya Allah what don't you understand brother just like the local baker

Call 911 and say that you found some arabic prints in your house and you fear that someone threatens you with terrorist attack.

keks will be had

I like how we have people of all religions in this thread now, and noone is hating on one another. Why the fuck can't we all be like this? I don't want to be a "World Peace" kind of guy, but I'm wondering why not everyone can be as kind to one another.

He's Sunni but he's very good he stopped 13 young men from going to Syria.also what do you mean with conservative?

I agree user

Because there's no money involved between the lot of us.

This thread should be archived

The concept just doesn't exist where I am jeeez

More literal in translating the Quran and its events, I mean. Good for him on stopping those guys, that conflict has no innocent side. Are you in the USA, by the way?

most people explain their views, but very few stop to listen

I'll admit that I don't like some things, but I'm not hillary clintion, I'll listen to ya

all Sup Forums threads are archived

just fyi

No I'm in belguim

Quick! Someone start a fight!

Yea he is I think conservative

Things have definitely been tense over there lately. I hope y'all are safe.

لول مجرد التصيد لك الكلبات. هذا هو ترجمة جوجل... does that answer your question