I just need to tell someone this

I just need to tell someone this
I am tired of life, only shit things happen to my family. We are struggling with money and everytime we have a little extra some shit breaks down and we lose that. I'm currently going to university and I am saving as much money as I can to help them. I was starving myself for the first two months just so they didn't have to send me money. I cry every night because mom and dad are so nice and humble and they always tell me not to worry. My dad is a mechanic amd he is 50 years old. Do you know how it feels like when I come home every other weekend and he tells me he's fine . But when he is alone he grabs his back in pain and clenches his teeth. That shit hurts so much to see. And mom is currently unemployed. When I was leaving for uni my little sister cried so much and even now whenever I call home she is sad because she misses me. She is the only reason I keep going through all this shit. I used to be so happy before and now I'm so broken and tired. I wonder when will we finally be able to stop worrying about fucking money. And to top it all off I found out yesterday I need glasses which means more strain on our already small budget. Couldn't be any more happier I'm alive.

I feel ya man, shit times are hard esp when you are in college. Everything is so stressful, you have class, have to study, keep up a social life, pretend youre doing fine but ur really not. Just kno that u are not alone and others understand ur pain, its not forever man, youll look back one day and say, wow I made it.

So, there's this thing called marijuana...

University isn't even the problem(free education). It isn't even that hard. It's just the money. I just want my mom and dad to go to bed without having to worry about stupid things like money. I saw my mom cry about that stupid shit way too many times and that breaks my heart. I can't even sleep right because of it. I just want them to be happy

I'm in the same situation, except I'm in las year of HS, my father was an alcoholic so we had to move and now we live in my grandpas home without a bathroom. My mom once almost commited suicide randomly. I don't have bad grades, I want to go to college but I'm afraid I won't have money to do that.

Tell them

stop whining, you just got dubs

Where are you from, OP?

If i told thme they would break down. I can't do that to them. I would lose my sanity if i did that. I will finish university get a degree and maybe then we will finally catch a break

I'm from EU. Not sure if i should tell the name of the country I live in.

Pidoraha, right?

What does that even mean

not sure what that means. But it's close to Germany.

I was once really sad that i would face losing my parents. I told my dad one time when I was a little tipsy.

Hes 62. He breathed in deep. Told me I wouldnt understand now but maybe when I was older he isnt afraid of dying. The truth is he's rather tired of life.

That was about 7 years ago. I have a wonderful wofe and son wanting to have more but i think i get it....life is mundane. Everyday,every week, every year...holidays, repeating....im not tired of life yet but well see when im 62.

I'l bet on Belarus or Ukraine, or other post-USSR shit :)

I just can't handle it anymore. Seeing them like that is killing me

It isn't any of them

life is not easy even ppl w/ money have issues, you just gotta succeed in life man, thats what ur parents want to see. All that they've sacrificed theyre doing it for their children. They just dont want you guys goiing through the same thing, so make them proud, and once you start working you can help them out as a thank you for all they have done, but i know its never enough, i have parents like yours ... can only give them so much when they deserve a fucking island

Thank you for your kind words it means a lot to me.

People become good people because bad things happen to them. Keep your happiness. Sure, life isn't fair, but just because it isn't doesn't mean you have to submit to it.

i know I'm trying my best but everyone has their limits