Need help Sup Forums, i installed diablo ii about a week ago and im completely fucking addicted...

need help Sup Forums, i installed diablo ii about a week ago and im completely fucking addicted, ive been playing pretty much every chance ive had since i started playing it, i even called in sick to work today and am probably gonna do the same tomorrow

wat do Sup Forums? dubz decides

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8TQT49PzuGk
classic.battle.net/diablo2exp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

finger your asshole

play the shitty sequel

already tried it, it sucked a fuck & was why i installed 2, to see what all the fuss was about

Welcome to the master race friend. What char are you rolling?

level 31 barbarian

why is this a good game?

fckin old school hack & slash with an addictive loot system and good character building rpg elements. and its from the late 90's early 2000's which was back in the days when games didn't just hold your hand the whole way through the game

I still love this game! One of the things I love is that you don't have to be online to play a great game which is great for traveling. Found this for you:
Top 10 Diablo 2 builds:
youtube.com/watch?v=8TQT49PzuGk

I think i'll install this shit as well

Are you playing single player or online?

If you aren't playing hardcore you ain't shit.

keep doing meph runs till you find a windforce

didn't they make a mobile version? if so just get that go to work and play it in your lunch break or lock yourself in the bathroom say you have indigestion or something but don't risk your job for a game ffs

RAWL
Keep playing D2, and get to this "Hidden Cow" level, there are vids online BUT DONT CLEAR IT!, you get lots of good shit from it and lol's.
Then get D3 and play through it with the monk :)

Waste of time. Especially now

just single player

keep playing D2 until you finish the story

then install Path of Exile for better gameplay

Lol yeah that's basically what you do once you clear all the difficulties. Then when your really good you can do ubers

Did you download the patches? If you don't single player is horrible. No skill bonuses.

Damn id killaman to be able to rediscover D2 all over again with no memory of it
That being said, its still a 10/10 game all these years later, even without the magic of youth

I agree its reallu fun. I even have a 46 javazon on ladder right now. But don't lose your job over it. Its been here for close to 20 years. It will be here for another 20 (maybe not the bnet servets though)

Yeah it's still looked at when developing similar style games today.

I once played fallout 3 and new vegas waaaay to much got blackout drunk and broke alot of my video games. Do that.

Remember being kid, watching 5 year older friend next door playing it thinking it was kool as FUCK. Got it when I was 13. Would wake up Sybille 4:30 in the morning play till bus came just after 7. Get home at 3:30, play till like midnight. Repeat. Had horrible grades 7/8 grade. Ducked more cause I had dial-up which made the rampant lag all the worse.

Sorry on my phone and didn't spell check that.

enjoy, wasting your life.
like I did back in the day. XD
now little seriously. go to work faggot.you need the money at least for food. you can play the game after it. this way you can choose only between your sexual live and the game. XD

If you're gonna play d2 then d2jsp is the website to go on of course.

I remember the first time some 90+ ever came into the game and dropped a bunch of free shit.
Im fairly sure that at the time 15 years ago, it was the best moment od my life up to that point

If you are playing single player look for a muling app called Atma to store away your good stuff and twink gear.

THIS IS YOUR FRIEND

classic.battle.net/diablo2exp/

Yeah I would act like a girl to get free shit all the time. Ever get map hacked by anyone? I remember when I fell for it.

Ya man i remember it. I got it either late elementry school or early middle school. At first i had to share a comp with my older brother, but we eventually got our own computers. We would stay up on the weekends and play all day after school. I won't blame my bad grades on it lol, if it wasn't d2 it would have been CS or War3 or FFtactics. But i never skipped school just to play.

Nah but.i did get worked over by the pulling the item out of trade and putting something else in at the last second
A true loss-of-innocence moment

Yea i remember i had this guy on friends list and he told his other friends (on like friend all chat) that he was making a lobby for them to drop items and he told them the name and password, i joined it and stole as much as i could and left. Felt fucking good man.

mine hasn't loaded the last patch, keeps saying some error shit whenever I try, any advice? likely lost a hammerdin and bunch of other shit

Play diablo or uninstall u stupid fuck

fell for that one once too

Play it

US WEST
this game one of the best