OK so i have a hairy ass. sometimes when i poop and it pasty it sticks in my hair so it really difficult to get out...

OK so i have a hairy ass. sometimes when i poop and it pasty it sticks in my hair so it really difficult to get out. what do you guys do??? i wash my butt in the shower.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bidet
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dont wipe and get it hard and pull it out

shave that shit with a man grooming kit you filthy fucking faggot you

sharpie in pooper

>faggot
>shaves asscrack

You know what to do.

I have a small water bottle standing next to my toilet. It's for my muslim friends, they use it to clean they butt after pooping. It's not really my thing, but try it.

No, use NAIR.

Shaving leaves stubble.

their* haha

Who are you shaving for ;)?

stinking of burnt hair and 1st degree burns are worse than fucking "stubble"

say what you like about the muslims, but they sure know how to maintain good anal hygiene.

enema, japanese style toiled rocks

Faggot detected.

Roll rastas out of your ass hair.

Burnt?

I don't think you were using it right...

you, my sexy luv muffin

move to a civilized country where they have this

no shame my niggas. i dislike having shit caked in my asscrack as i have a gf who enjoys going down on me/licking my asshole...do it for her and that clean feeling. again though, something you obviously you two would know nothing about.

:)

...or this

baby wipes

hair wasnt coming off so you keep it on a little bit longer. regardless, NAIR fucking sucks

KILL
IT
WITH
FIRE

Dingleberries are alpha as fuck.
Embrace that shit.

Is that Stephen hawkings chair

>i have a gf who enjoys going down on me/licking my asshole
>licking my asshole

>faggot

their goats better like it clean

well here is a gentleman who only saw pussy on a computer screen. boy are you in for a shock... that is, if you ever get close to a live woman.

>into anal play
no thanks, user.

Hair removal creams are not effective enough to use on man hair.

I bought a bottle years ago based on the amazon reviews, I intended to use it to remove every hair on my body and get horribly burnt doing it. Instead it just partially dissolved some of the hair and gave me mild rashes that faded after an hour.

Shave your ass. alternately eat less (or more) fiber to avoid the consistency of feces that causes it to stick.

also, increase your wiping skill.

cuz having girl lick asshole is gay?
kek

If you can afford it, do laser hair removal. Might take a couple of treatments but it would be worth it in the end. I'm a hairy fatass but as soon as my efforts in the gym let me slim down to be skinny, I'm definitely going to get unwanted hair removed.

get a bidet installed. they are amazing.

> i wash my butt in the shower.

imagined a deep south hick saying this and i laughed

pretty much this

MOARRRR sauce?

eat less fiber gains you more hemorrhoids, so not worth it OP

DONT DO IT. I've spent over $13k on laser hair for 7 years, shit still comes back. Now I only wax.

>implying
fact you are fucking some monkeys doesn't mean that nobody fucks real women

go fuck your monkeys cryptofag

i was in for a shocker when my exgf had a hairier asshole than me! doesnt mean you settle for it. fucking.disgusting.

i wipe butt (again) in shower and use a special set of washcloths just for that...

Some people just cant handle pussy hair I guess. If its too rough for you faggot ass nigga than literally just spit/lube that shit up.

Get yourself a bidet my friend

>wat
So they use the same bottle as all the other sand niggers that use your shitter?

ah, yes, and here is a gentlemen who is drowning in the (hairy) puss.

I just shave a bit around my asshole like once a month, it works out pretty well, the niggas calling out faggot for this are just some dirty fucks.

fucking nasty

i can work with this

I don't like it because it hides everything at that point and the hair gets stuck in foreskin

Never seen a girl I was gonna fuck with that much hair on her snatch. This generation is awesome when it comes to pussy hair removal

>cuz having girl lick asshole is gay?
>lick asshole
>lick
>asshole

>faggot

shave ur ass, the first time its hard but then it gets easy when its just a lil hair the second time

>BABY WIPES
BABY WIPES
>BABY WIPES
BABY WIPES
>BABY WIPES
BABY WIPES
>BABY WIPES
BABY WIPES
>BABY WIPES
happy christmas ;^)

absolutely not, do not this no matter what. whoever suggested this does NOT have hairy ass like us OP.

this

Do you self wax or do you just pay someone?

better now?
youtube.com/watch?v=6hiqG4cfOGk

Bidet.
That's the fixture you need.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bidet

my dad keeps saying he could not live without one, now I understand

Baby wipes, nigga. "Peanut butter in a shag carpet, etc etc"

Fucking this i was ready to get my ass on fire and nothing happened

put a little piece of toilet paper between your ass cheeks, on your anus to soak all the butt gravy. Trust me, it does wonders.

Baby wipes all day. Can't live without them anymore.