Music genres and their respective alcoholic beverages

Music genres and their respective alcoholic beverages.

Hennessey is to Rap.
Jack Daniels is to 'Hard Rock' (or something of the caliber).

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

drinkify.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jack Daniels would probably be more of a Country type liquor now that I think about it.

This is specifically why I created this thread.

>Jack Daniels is to 'Hard Rock' (or something of the caliber).

Jack Daniels definitely seems like the kind of booze the type of guy who likes Guns N Roses or some shit would like.

shoegaze is probably like really fruity jungle juice

>meme incoming

What wouold vaporwave be?

gatorade

relevant
drinkify.org

>tfw i like vaporwave
>tfw this is 100% true

>Arrack is a distilled alcoholic drink typically produced in South Asia and Southeast Asia

“THE BLANK BANSHEE”

10 oz. Arrack
10 oz. Wheatgrass juice

yeah... thats about right.

Malibu and Gatorade

im gonna try that now.

Spring for the flavored Malibu.

What's pic related

Shameless self-bump.

I'm bored and have nothing better to do.

PBR

>The Burzum is 1oz Coffee and 1oz Blood
Sounds about right

when I drink the red wine and spit some into my gaping asshole I listen to the stranglers

le eye-doops!

heyyy, thats pretty good!

Gin

>inb4 people posting music they think is classy paired with "classy" alcohol like gin or whiskey

yes we get it, you're 21 and you think jack daniels and shit is "good" because your abusive dad drank it and told you that actually decent tasting alcoholic drinks are for fags.

nobody cares about your scotch autism

Bud light / keystone light

>misses the point
>doesnt realize scotch falls into the exact same category as whiskey and gin

what a jokester, go back to pretending you're an adult by drinking "top shelf" trash.

Fortified Wine - New Orleans Jazz

no see, im specifically speaking out against that, i personally drink what would be considered "gay" or "girly" drinks, and also trash shit like hard cider

as you can see by me saying "because your abusive dad drank it and told you that actually decent tasting alcoholic drinks are for fags." referencing sweetened drinks. perhaps it was a bit unclear

the only straight alcohol i drink is rum and only in small amounts cause i think its decently good tasting, however i generally mix it with something like coke or just go straight for some cream liquor

whyd you delete your post guy who was talking about the expensive irish whiskey?

arizona iced tea

I used to fill up 2 condoms with water, tie em up like water balloons, then slap them on my face and suck them while I jerked off.

I would keep a couple for later under my bed inside of my gameboy zip pack, but then my mom found them and asked why I had water balloon condoms stashed in a gameboy zip pack, neatly placed under the straps to hold your gameboy in place. I blamed it on my weird cousin and we just kinda swept it under the rug. but yeah I'd recommend it

put me in the screencap

pringles

because I reread your post and realised like you said that's exactly what you were speaking out against and I was an idiot

Surge and Hopsin

all good friendo

OP approves.

"the autechre"
-1 bottle whiskey
-1 bottle monster energy drink

huh

>Symphony X
>6oz LSD

The Black Tooth Grin
1½ ounces Crown Royal Canadian whisky
1½ ounces Seagram's 7 whisky