>Sells Chicken Eggs
what?

Nice ass

Op is a supermarket shelf

it's pedophile slang

weener or vagener?

Given 4 chickens
Hand built cage
Target gyms and conventions and explain how it's healthier to eat "organic eggs'. People nowadays don't know how to really start a business

My question is: How much for one egg?

>Identifying store fronts in 3rd world countries
>Sometimes street signs
>Bodies of water / outdoor seating / coffee etc
>0k USD a year

Ask me anything

5 dollars for a dozen eggs that will improve muscle and fat loss and reduce toxic sludge from building up in your system. Virtually true but not necessarily from the eggs. People are stupid. Especially rich house wives.

how many egg does 4 chicken give?

>sells websites for $200 a month contracts
>currently have 200 clients
>works 20-30 hours a week
>40k a month until...whenever I decide to either get more clients or sell the company
Ask me anything Sup Forums

Ask me anything Sup Forums

Do you need some help?

lol

Meh, I pretty much got it. I have a few people who help with website changes but it's an easy living. Basically just stole a business model from a bigger company.

I'm assuming they are just static websites?

Like wordpress blogs with ecommerce plugins?

Wordpress websites with blogs. And some added features they help them with marketing.

Depending on how often you feed them and how often they're introduced to a rooster. The more they lay the more they produce at a time.

looks like giyon kyoto

What comes first? The chicken or the egg?

Also, cool thread!

Umm bro. It doesn't even work that way lol

My chickens came first
Then the eggs
Finally the profit

>doesn't work that way

What doesn't? Getting $200 a month recurring revenue from clients?

200 clients
$200 profit
Works 30-40 hours
40k?
The math is flawed. Work on that before you start lying.

Awesome, that question has always bothered me. Thanks for the insightful reply chickenman!

There's so much I don't know about this field and soo many questions, I don't know where to start.

Oh okay, do your chickens have names? Do they do anything cool besides lay money?

it's possible if you really price gouge a bunch of people with health food b/s

So you and maybe a few people produce enough quality content for a relatively large client base to make 40k a month only working 30-40 hours a week?

Jesus, alright here we go. Let me explain this in simple math.

200 clients all paying me $200 a month to maintain and make changes to their website on top of tools that have already been built but they're given access to.

200 x $200 = $40,000 a month.

Typically, there's not a ton of changes clients need. So 30-40 hours a week is the amount of time for changes typically. Sometimes a bit more, sometimes a bit less. Is the $40,000 a month pure profit? No, but pretty damn close.

No content outside of the initial content that may have to be written for the website. That's extra.

Has a chicken ever produced a GOLDEN EGG?

OP how many times a day do you wack it

what color are the eggs

I was hoping you weren't going to say you're providing services to your whole client base, regularly. I truly didn't think you'd be that stupid. Also a flat fee of $200 for all services is not how it works either. Have you even touched JavaScript? HTML? Do you even know how to market? Do you know the market? I know you're trolling but trolling is an art and to successfully troll you need to do a little research for effectiveness. You need a teacher. I can show you the ways of the force.

He said he's basically selling wordpress templates......

>not how it works

Thank you and stay out of the industry. I really don't need more competitors fucking up this business. It's absolutely amazing to see web companies still in the same mindset that they can't charge this much, nigger, I bet you probably only charge $200 a month for SEO.

You're providing a solution to their problems, if you don't know how to properly position your services then I seriously feel sorry for you.

Stay poor.

Eggs are brown. They get darker as they spoil. I tend to take the spoiled eggs and tell them theyre rich in nutrients than typical organic eggs. I also tell them theyre cleansing si when people get diarrhea from eating bad eggs they think it's just their body is being cleanse. Once again theoretically true but not empirically.
TL;dr: I sell bad eggs for more to stupid people.

do ur chickens has chicken house? pics

To add to this, I'm willing to bet you're thinking of Squarespace and WIX. You're probably asking yourself

>HURRR U CANT MAEK $200 A MONTH ITS JUST A WEBSITE
>U DONT EVEN MARKET
>DO U KNO HTE INDUSTRY THO

Positioning nigger, positioning. Also, customer service in the industry is super low. I provide a higher service of customer service. It usually takes me around an hour to respond to any question or issue that comes in. 99% of my clients are happy.

One of my friends got some chickens and the eggs are like all oddly shaped and blue/green sometimes. Is that normal?

No, I'm afraid your amateur is showing. You WANT bad people in the industry. They're not competitors they're steps. You take a client from a bad company and they're much likely to stick with you after so much shit. Always encourage bad developers if you're in the business.

Those aren't chicken eggs O_o

My business model is a bit unique and I'm sure others could come in and duplicate and provide the same level of service.

It's a bit different than JUST web design. Realize this when I'm talking about the $200 a month price point.