Why does this make you get killed in prison?

Why does this make you get killed in prison?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IFSAbxfLBYU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because Snyder is a moron.

Lex Lethor made it happened.
You can see in one scene KGBeast talking with the prisoners.

It was considered a death sentence before KGBeast talked to the prisoners

Bruce brands rapists and pedophiles.

>Why does this make you get killed in prison?

It's simple, if you have that it means you fucked small kids, human traffic, shit like that, IRL some criminals are considered the or the worst, and niggers, the aryan bros ad the latinos all try to make themselves feel superior to them by killing them.

>It was considered a death sentence before KGBeast talked to the prisoners
That means Lex has been doing it all the time, they don't have to show you literally every time when he does it

>It was considered a death sentence before KGBeast talked to the prisoners
He literally says he's been implicating Batman for the past 2 years in his rooftop conversion with Superman.

For some reason Lex Luthor is paying people to kill anyone with that brand. Presumably to turn Supes against Bats, but it is kind of implied that it happened before then. So Lex is paying for nothing.

But Batman continues to send them to prison anyway even knowing that branding them means they're dead. Also branding them in the first place was pretty stupid and pointless.

This movie is fucking stupid.

you are unbelievably retarded.

Batman's descent into darkness is a pretty integral part of the movie user

another retard incapable of understanding even the most basic of concepts.

stick to Disney

that's why it's a shame it was handled so poorly

>But Batman continues to send them to prison anyway even knowing that branding them means they're dead
Luthor had the branded criminals transferred from Gotham to Metropolis Prison, where he killed them. Pay more attention next time.

What descent into darkness? When we meet him for the first time he has already branded someone and sent them to prison knowing full well they're being executed. Batman is a judge, jury and executioner. Superman should've just killed him when he stopped him from chasing Lex's truck.

Also why didn't Superman stop Lex's truck? He just stopped Batman, warned him and then flew off. What the fuck?

It wasn't handled at all, just implied (I'm assuming that's what Batfleck's solo film will be about)

Then that solo movie should have been made before BvS.

>Also why didn't Superman stop Lex's truck? He just stopped Batman, warned him and then flew off. What the fuck?

Didn't care, he pretty much had blinders on when it came to the Bat his mindset was that whatever Batman was involved in, he had to be in the wrong this is guy branding and crippling people and no one is trying to stop him.

Batman DIDN'T know they were being executed. See .

As for the truck, Superman didn't know what was in it, let alone its significance.

The first conversation between Alfred and Bruce explicitly tells the audience that Batman has just started branding and becoming more brutal. Alfred suggests it's because Batman feels inferior to Superman amongst other things. He didn't kill until Metropolis got leveled.

The stupidity people have towards this film is really baffling

Which is really stupid. Batman's reasons for hating Superman were explained, but Superman's reasons to hate Batman are never explained. He takes the law into his own hands? So does Supes. He kills so does Superman.

Snyder is a fucking hack.

I think most people are still basing their memory off the theatrical version since most of this stuff was never even touched upon there, which is fair enough.

Are you guys retards?

originally it's because he sees batman as a dangerous and unstable vigilante who's been crossing the line.

Luthor takes advantage of this and manipulates things behind the scenes to pit him against Bruce directly

retard alert

Why, because you are too dense to accept the facts that was laid before you? Why do you need to see the descension? Why can't you accept the fact that it happened before the movie, and it's part of his character now. That's how movies work. You retards are too used to capeshit where everythings needs to be shown to be "canon".

Batman is a retard then, it was all over the news they were being fucking executed.

What line? Superman killed Zod. He kills some african faggot at the start of BvS too. What lines does Batman cross that Superman doesn't? It's just bad writing, and it doesn't even matter, because at the end he fights Batman because Lex told him to, not because of any moral reasons. Superman's entire plotline in BvS was retarded.

nah, batman knew. he just didn't care. it's why he started branding people in the first place

So what you're saying there was no descent into darkness? The first time we see The Bat he is sending someone to be executed. Then Alfred says something about him being angry. There is no descent, our entry point to this Batman is him fucking murdering people left right and center.

>Superman's reasons to hate Batman are never explained
He didn't "hate" him (not personally) but he did see him as a dangerous vigilante that, thanks to Lex's meddling, indirectly caused the deaths of many prisoners and brought misery to their families. Also, the when his mother was kidnapped he was forced to choose her life over Batman's.

Because it would have worked better, moron. We wouldn't get 20 "Why does Batman kill now" threads if they had released that movie first. It would also have hyped up BvS because Batfleck was actually good.

As much as I hate Marvel, they were right to make solo movies before jumping into a team up movie.

WATCH
THE
FUCKING
ULTIAMTE
EDITION

We wouldn't get 20 "Why does Batman kill now" threads if people weren't shitposting idiots

Ok.

What is Superman's motivation for wanting to stop Batman?

He acts as judge, jury and executioner? So does Superman. Superman comes across as a complete cunt, and so does Batman. There is no reason for me to cheer on either of them ahead of Lex fucking Luthor who is the villain.

Too bad only 1 (maybe 2) of their solo films was any good before their first teamup feature.

>change an established character's entire personality and morality without any backstory
>people are shitposters because they're surprised

We still get "Why does Batman kill" questions because it wasn't explained in the movie. Alfred never called him out on it, he just said he was getting crueler in his dealings with criminals. It was just a throwback to Dark Knight Returns like everything else because Snyder only knows that Batman story.

stop baiting

Sure, but it established the characters. In this movie a casual viewer (80% of audience) would be left wondering why Batman is gunning down henchmen left and right.

Nobody complained about Batman killing people in Tim Burton's first movie.

watch the ultimate edition

yeah but what was the logic behind it? why would a prisoner with a bat brand getting killed in prison make superman blame batman? it makes no logical sense.

I'm not baiting, you're just failing to come up with a legit answer. A spray-painted Robin costume and Alfred saying: "You're more of a jerk now Mastah Bruce" is not enough to explain why Batman is a murderer now.

I did, he still looks like a stupid fucking cunt who is butthurt someone else is wearing a cape and saving people. He also still looks incredibly stupid since he ignores the criminals Batman was chasing and lets them get away because he is too busy destroying Batman's car doors.

Don't. I did and nothing really changed as far Superman's motivation is concerned. Everything Superman blames Batman for he does himself. The US congress was calling him for a meating exactly because they viewed him as an unstable and dangerous vigilante.

I doubt the vast majority of filmgoers even remember who or what happened in the first Thor or Hulk movies (in the latter case they even rebooted it with a completely different actor).

Why does Batman brand people if it's Lex who tells to kill those guys?

>The US congress was calling him for a meating exactly because they viewed him as an unstable and dangerous vigilante.
You are clearly lying about watching the ultimate edition

so the news reported the killings in metropolis but not in gotham? in the movie the cities are across a river from each other you think there'd be cross coverage. it'd been happening for years yet batman never found out?

Prove me wrong then, faggot.

I understood this. Lex pays criminals to kill anyone with the Bat brand. Batman continues to send people to prison with the brand and gets them murdered - for whatever reason. Lex somehow discovered who Superman was and baited Clark Kent into investigating Batman.

It's dumb as fuck, doesn't make a lot of sense and other shit but that's the reason.

It's about as straightforward as can be, user. Lex Luthor has been planning to pit Superman against Batman for a long time. Way to grasp at straws so you can be a hip contrarian about this awesome move, though.

Batman was a shit tier detective in this one. Lex was playing him from the very start.

I saw the extended version and lexs framing of batman and superman was still idiotic

Batman's overall brutality, plus he encounters the prisoners girlfriend who makes him feel bad.

no worth the time since you are being so obtuse and probably wouldn't accept it

Nobody had a problem with Cap killing two dozen people in Winter Soldier.

Just saying.

it's a poorly made comic book movie. just get over it already. please defend the last minute inclusion of cgi rock monster

Or maybe you're just bullshitting, eh?

Just watched this film last night. I REALLY wanted to like it. While I mostly did enjoy it, there were a lot of fucking plot holes and the writing was pretty bad. I have no idea why people still try to defend it. It definitely wasn't snyder's best work.

Stop shitposting please.

All the Avengers members have killed people
Because nobody cared about them and they didn't establish early on that they had a no-kill rule

I don't think the casual audience cares about Batman killing people anyway

Captain America is a soldier from WW2 who has probably killed scores of Nazis and bad guys.

Because he's a soldier. Batman's no kill rule is a defining trait for Batman, one Snyder just tossed aside with barely any explanation.

I watched the extended edition and that's exactly what happens before lex blows it up what the fuck are you talking about?

As soon as you do.

Past 2 years, I believe as mentioned by Lex. And from memory it was Lois who was putting all the pieces together.

The conception of Cap was as a Nazi-killing machine. The fantasy of American hegemony at its most muscular.
Superman is supposed to represent truth and justice, the fantasy of American virtue. If Jesus necksnapped some Romans, the Bible would have been much cooler but the morality tale would suffer.

but why would a prisoner with a bat brand get killed? they're generic criminals. what motivation would there be? lexs plan is nonsensical

Well it was established that he wasn't exactly in the healthiest state of mind during this movie, with the all pill popping and nightmares.

what do you mean "barely any explanation"? That's what most of the fucking movie is about if you pay attention.

Watched the ultimate edition. Now i'm pissed i didnt watch it the first time. Yes there were less plotlines and the movies was generally more enjoyable, but it still was fucking boring af to go through that movie again. I have nothing better to do with my time, so there is that.

You fellas need to pay attention to the movie or watch the ultimate edition

Specifically the scene with Bruce and Alfred in the dilapidated Wayne Manor, before Batman goes off to confront Superman.

Batman has been Batman for a significant amount of time at this point, and where has that gotten him? There's still crime and corruption in Gotham, and there will always be crime and corruption. Joker killed Robin at some point in the past and Batman feels bitterness towards his crusade because it basically has amounted to nothing.

Then this god among men shows up and flattens Metropolis, saving the world in the process. He's treated like a hero and deified by the populace, but of course is not without his own problems. Alfred implies that
Bruce feels equal parts jealous of Superman and angry that there's such a powerful being walking around with no repercussions to his actions.

Batman descends into darkness because he's tired of his actions being meaningless, as he sees it.

plotholes

Prisoners would kill criminals who have done terrible things like pedophiles

However it doesn't make any sense that Batman would brand them if it's Lex who orders to get them killed and not Batman. Why does Batman brand them, then?

>Batman's no kill rule is a defining trait for Batman
Not in the early comics it wasn't.

>it still was fucking boring af

So Batman is trying to kill Superman, a guy who is doing what he is doing and doing it better, because he is jealous.

And Superman is going to potentially kill Batman because he is doing what he is doing but worse.

BRAVO SNYDER

Why would bat-branded prisoners getting killed make superman hate batman? Would superman not think, for one second, to investigate something like that? Would it not then become clear that they only get killed when they get transferred to a metropolis prison that something is up?

The guy was a child rapist/killer. Didn't anyone pay attention?

Clark is a shitty journalist tbqh

I'm pretty sure he didn't always brand them. It seems to be a relatively recent behavior judging by Alfred's comments about his newfound brutality.

I thought they set up Bats anger towards these criminals really well, that dungeon was really spooky.

Unlike other batman films or animations the criminals in this world actually seemed realistic and truly evil.

Anyone have the "Batman killed people all the time in DKR" from Snyder followed by the pages that show he's completely wrong?

>So Batman is trying to kill Superman, a guy who is doing what he is doing and doing it better, because he is jealous.

>a guy who is doing what he is doing and doing it better,

No. They are two completely different heroes.

Superman believes in "disaster relief" type hero, aka saving people from burning buildings, tornados, etc. He saves people in dire situations. He isn't a vigilante. Superman is not Clark Kent, Superman is his fake persona. Deep down, Clark Kent is a good person.

Batman believes in being a vigilante. Beating up criminals before/after they can do harm to people. Giving criminals to the GCPD. He doesn't save people from burning buildings. Batman is who Bruce really is, a guy filled with rage. Bruce Wayne is essentially his fake persona.

Pic related, one of the comics where Bats and Supes fight.

Also he threatens to brand Lex. So if he actually branded Lex, what would be the purpose of it, if it's Lex who orders the killing?

He did investigate it, and all that turned up was a grieving woman and her son. Also, Clark Kent isn't exactly known for his keen intellect.

Fishburne was underratedly hilarious

>clacks his shoe three times, turns up in kansas
Kek

Batman also killed throughout Tim Burton's Batman Returns

kek

>Superman is his fake persona
WRONG
youtube.com/watch?v=IFSAbxfLBYU

And unlike Tim Burton's, Batman in BvS only ever killed those that just tried to kill him or others

it's the big guy's fault for wearing a comical dynamite belt in the first place

Why did they jump to a nuke so fast when Superman flew into space with Doomsday? They shot at Doomsday only a few times with normal weapons before that so it seems a bit extreme to go right to a nuke

That'd be extremely painful.

You're a big guy.

Well, we know superman is basically invincible, you can assume that a colossal being made in the kryptonian ship is as powerful, especially after hitting it with artillery.