Dubs get more of their choice!

Dubs get more of their choice!

Can i pick 2,?

If i can ill have 2 and 7

If not- just 2

>i will sit in this thread for the next 40 minutes
>rolling and screaming for nudes
>because I have difficulty spending literally 3.2 seconds to find random pictures of tits on the internet

Srsly, you lonely tardpockets.

7 my dear boy 7

WINRAR

lol sorry meant to specify dubs will have to correspond to your picks

Yeah this thread isn't going to turn into a colossal clusterfuck of sad faggotry.

SPOILER: There are no "winners" in this thread.

Ooh look at me i thought of a new joke, ill spam images of down syndrome guys in the hopes that overexposure will force people to find them funny because my father left home and my mother doesn't like me so i sit in the basement all alone

Fuck off then you fucking retard, what a shit idea

Fucking normie

rerolling
so lonely
pls respond

You are quite literally the most annoying and stupid person i have ever fucking met, i hope you hang yourself you fucking prick

I choose you: number 3! *throws dubs*

Why say its 'of your choice' then you fucking useless pile of shit?

Show me 6

I said show me 6 ya bastard.

more of 3 please :)

Oh for fuck sake, are you fucking retarded please an hero you fucking piece of shit

so close!

7 m8

I thought for sure this was going to be the time you got to see a random pair of strangers' tits on the internet.

Keep trying, son! I believe in you!

I'll take 2 please!

Dubs

Also, 3

Also dubs still 3

ITT: lonely teenagers who apparently don't realize that typing "naked selfie" into google does exactly the same thing, only much MUCH faster

You boys stay here, though. Time well spent.

Dubs 2,3,5 needed op

roll for 4

>implying anything can stop the Cringe Train once it pulls out of Foreveralone Station

lelelel

this

You don't get it, user. The fun is in the rolling. It's not about tits, it's about GETS!