Prove me wrong (pro tip: you can't)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EZjevnnkA20
youtu.be/XAU4B4Fmhkg
youtube.com/watch?v=9oQsKRyihEA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=EZjevnnkA20

best band ever

I don't know dude, the only thing I know is that I don't really like their music. Still they made it so, I can acknowledge success when I see it.

No you're completely right.

God tier marketing geniuses. Shit tier musicians

U2
worst ever

You're just jealous on that guys tongue...

MFW OP wishes neither to rock'n'roll all night nor party every day.

KORN

acdc

The Beatles

No no no no. Pic related.

fuck you

idk when you think about it they kinda were put in their popularity level. they wont make it past 100 years in history books. thats how most of those bands are

Relevant. The point in music history where image and the show became greater than talent.

/thread

hey you know that bass line and drum beat in that one acdc song?

I once heard them described as the best worst band. Seems pretty apt

I think you might be onto something here.

can't decide between grateful dead and frank zappa

okay scaruffi

elvis easily. just a shitty blues cover band that wasn't scary to racists

they can't be overrated if everyone already knows they're shit

Your all losers.

It's Metallica for sure

And you don't know the difference between "your" and "you're".

they're a decent rock band with a flamboyant image. i don't think their hardcore fans think they're musical geniuses

Pearl jam

First 3 albums were actually pretty good.

Zappa? You have GOT to be kidding. He is an absolute musical genius.

Absolutely overrated, but can't be the most, because they have one or other almost decent songs. While you have a lot of bands that maybe didn't have as big a following as them but never made anything remotely tolerable. So, in proportion they win.
Thins like Linkin Park, for example. Or Green Day. Not one single relevant second in entire discographies.
Then you have bands with huge cult following that fare worse than Kiss, like Nirvana, or ACDC. So, no. Kiss is overrated af, but not the most by a large measure. And this is a cool song
youtu.be/XAU4B4Fmhkg

Had a friend who was a great drummer and had a real amazing taste and knowledge of music. But when he was young he was a Beatles fan, and tattooed the fucking yellow submarine on his arm. Every time his sleeve would go up so I could see that shit I just wanted to grab his neck with all my strength and break it in as many parts as possible.

youtube.com/watch?v=9oQsKRyihEA