Literal 5'8.5 based master race checking in. The absolute perfect height for a man. If you want to get swole as fuck...

Literal 5'8.5 based master race checking in. The absolute perfect height for a man. If you want to get swole as fuck, this is the height, lads. See our current Mr. Olympia Phil Heath for a prime example. Or how about BASED gains lord Lex Fitness with his aesthetic perfection? Pic related.

Anyone taller than me is a lanklet who will never fill out their frame properly. Poor muscle insertions--too much bone, not enough meat. You'll never have the swole 3d photoshop look without pinning tons and tons of gear. Even with steroids, you'll probably never catch up to natty genetic specimens like Lex Fitness.

Turbo manlets below me will never have a shot at banging the hot women that the mighty manlets pull on the daily. Women love tall men, even if you're "only" 5'8.5 that's still well above average compared to the height of women who aren't ladyboys. As long as you're taller than the women you bang, you're good to go. Hell, with lifts I'm even taller than the 5'10 models I bang.

K

Yeah, cool.

for some reason he doesn't look very strong

I'm 5'9" 1/2. Am I too tall or should I start working out? How should I start?

I hope in fucks name that this is bait and that there is no one as retarded as you are

I kek'd. Now go do your homework kid.

Lol. What a cute little guy. I just want to pat him on the top of his head and tell him everything will be alright.

> islamic beard
> tatoo
> midget

no thank you

>5'8.5
>.5

LMAO
M
A
O

He'd break you in half and so would I. Get the fuck out, little boy. You're trick or treating at the wrong door.

Excuse me? I have two black belts and am a former competitive powerlifter. Maybe you'd like to retract your statement now, before it's too late.

All this height shit is bullshit. I see short guys with hot girls all the time. Guys who aren't loaded and just average looking. Tall or short just act like a damn man and you'll get girls.

If you're below 5'10 you literally might as well kill yourself.

If you're below 6' you're a manlet and NEED to be swole as fuck in order to stand a chance in life. You're borderline subhuman.

If you're 6'1-6'3 you've lucked out.

If you're over 6'3 odds are you look out of proportion and weird, but there are exceptions.

Manlet. K

5'8 IS short

holy shit I'm 5'8.5" myself. I have broad shoulders, huge thighs, beautiful calves, broad feet, broad jaws, broad forehead, a hook nose

I am literally a greek ideal

No, I think he looks kinda small actually.

Something isn't right here... what's going on why is he smaller than the fat guy who does nothing?

Not all of us live in greenland

ITT: Midgets performing mental gymnastics for our entertainment.

>"Anyone taller than me is a lanklet"

>anyone genetically superior then me isn't as good as me.

6'1" with perfect body weight and muscle ratio here. I'll get you a stepstool.

how much that in cm?

Greenland isn't even on the fucking map, you itsy-bitsy excuse of a man

Braun Strowman in WWE right now is 6ft 10 and he's fucking hench as fuck, and doesn't look weirdly out of proportion.

6'2" Absolute fucking master race, and women know it too

Anything below 6 ft, unless you have a decent money/job, you're pretty much fucked for life

Feelsgoodbro. God tier height here

>yfw grills will check me out before you based on height alone

no worries, friend! enjoy your low center of gravity and let me know if you need anything high up.

6ft on the nose here. Fat as fuck by my standards lol. I want to get to 230 as my personal goal.

6'1 170lbs.

also helps that im relatively fit and strong.

fucking love all the sluts drooling over my shit because of my height, while their sometimes better looking friendzoned faggot manlet friends look on in complete awe

I agree with this but your numbers are way off. 5'8.5 is the height of the master race. 5'6 is turbo manlet tier. It's better to be too tall than too short but 6'2 is pushing it. Most guys that height are dyel skellies.

t. turbo manlet

Someone must be bitter. How does it feel standing only 5'7", subhuman genetic waste?

Say that to my face, not online. See what happens. Fucker.

wow talk about a short man overcompensating LUL

I'm 5'3", someone please end my suffering

How does it feel to know that no matter how huge you get, statistically you'll still get passed over for a promotion by a 50 year old fatass 6'2" motherfucker?

That's a problem, I'd need double the rope to hang you.

>Say that to my face, not online. See what happens. Fucker.

Why would you need double?

needs double because since he's a gym rat meathead the first one will get all fucked up while he tries to figure out how to tie a fucking knot

I guess I could do with an actual ladder instead of a stool

check, you got doubles

Fuck you and mother, fat American asshole.

Really though, do I ever have a chance of doing anything in life or should I end it now? I mean I'm so fucking short it's unbelievable

false
5"4 masterrace reporting in

Yea I see that too for some reason he looks frail

Typical meathead response.

That motherfucker has straight lady face and all the beards, tats, and muscles can't hid it. That's why his test comes from a needle.

6'6'' faggot here,
you're not less likely to achieve something than any of the other losers on this site.

You'll need to work on dealing with your self-confidence, though.

That wasn't me, though (Original double-rope poster).

I would shoot you from across the room whilst eating Ben and Jerry's. Fuck you. I win.

I'm 6'0.5 is it wrong of me to claim a full 6'1?

715163161 here. Ah, got it. *actually* is that dumb, wow.

this post is how you have to make yourself feel better about having a slightly below average height for a white male.

who cares

>there are exceptions.

i'm 5'8 and this is bait because being 5'8 as a man is basically the same as being a fucking midget

>being 5'8 as a man is basically the same as being a fucking midget

winrar

Why would I want to look like a fucking neanderthal? And idk why (ow geez i wonder why), gym goers look pretty gay tbh..I mean cmon man, admiring (or as you say "miring") another man's pecs is kind of gay if you ask me. I tried gym but got fed up after seing some random muscular dudes feeling up one another and saying "you juicy brah like your pecs now feel mine"..Not judging btw

OP here. Yeah, go for it. I'm not even a full 5'8.5, to be honest.

It's 4th on that list, everyone fucking knows that greenland is part of Denmark.

Me
>5'8.5 based master race
>YouTube celebrity
>Dating a literal 10/10
>Have two black belts

You
>Live in your mother's basement
>Play video games and masturbate
>Watch anime and collect MLP
>Would get stomped in any physical confrontation with a real man

You've been warned. Back down now, or this will escalate.

You should've paid attention, dipshit.
Greenland is part of the continent of North America - and its own autonomous country.

Cool.. cool..

also i plowed more miles of pussy before 21 than you'll plow in a lifetime.

feelsgoodman.jpg

>Greenland
>Sovereign

Nigga, do you even Sporcle?

>little angry leprechaun voices

haha midget

Shame your not 6 feet.

:^)

bald....

10/10 girl? not even close. looks like a triggered tublr skank.

I said nothing about it being sovereign, I claimed it was autonomous and geographically part of North America.

Those two statements are true.
Greenland is also not part of the EU, while Denmark is.

Also, even if Greenland's average was counted, they're only 1/100 of Denmark's population (56.500 vs. 5,700.000), so their impact wouldn't be huge.

Grow up and worry about things that matter.

Ya know I literally just looked up his height as soon as I saw this thread. Lee Priest is a monster.

ok, we get it, you want him to dilate your butthole. why are you telling us?

Wow, all of a sudden being 6'3" feels like I'm rather tall.

Did I say pick related faggot?

>Am I too tall or should I start working out?
you should start working out regardless of your height
it makes you healthy both mentally and physically and as a bonus you look better

MFW I'm under 6 feet.
MFW reduced cardiovascular and spinal problems.
MFW easier aesthetic build.
MFW it's easy to find clothes.
MFW MFW

because the fat guy is fat
now get out faggot

What's is like to put in all that hard work and still be considered a manlet? I'm 6'2 naturally fit and get more pussy than I know what do do with.

ITT: Literally every poster is a fucking retard

I'm 6'2 and 200 pounds.

You're a fucking midget.

>naturally fit

>mfw i don't know what any of that means, but i guess i'm happy for you?

6'3 is tall dumbass. All ball breaking aside anything from 5'11-6'3 is considered ideal.

Good genetics. I'm lazy as fuck and have alway had good mussle tone . I ride dirt bikes and hike a lot but that's about it. 6'2 215. Almost no fat on me. Get mad if you want idgaf. Like those fit lazy black dudes you see everywhere except I'm white.