I was cucked hard by this bitch...

I was cucked hard by this bitch, she found out I crossdress sometimes and she was cheating on me with all kinds of guys and didnt give a fuck about hiding it. Eventually she got bored and left me, she said it was just the thrill of me being so humiliated when she was getting fucked by another dude that kept her with me. Mfw I still jerk off to her pics and obsess over her after almost 2 years. Pic is her.

hm. go on...

Lurking for pics and green text

Nice.

Well i cant really gntxt it sort of was happening all the time for our relationship, I actually didnt know really untill I caught her

She told me im a faggot and not straight, she said I need to try guys. I was so upset I threw all my CD stuff away, but eventually I started getting off on her being right and doing exactly what she thought I would do, re-buying everything and continuing to dress up, she knew it

Can tell why she hid her face in the other 2 pics

Then Join in on the next guy she brings home

So many guys hit this, she was sucking off multiple different guys during the week and shit and she told them all her bf wasnt a real man. They totally got off cucking me and filling my girls mouth with their nuts

who cares dude, she's ugly as fuck

Its way too late now I shouldve admitted I wanted to see her get nailed though she wouldve been okay with it

dubs of truth

bump

Its hotter though getting cheated on by an ugly girl its worse

you are a moron

>stop dressing like a fucking woman
>move the fuck on from this bitch

you're the kind of person who achieves jack in life because you mope around feeling sorry for yourself wearing a wig and a dress and pining after some total slut.

>change or an hero

fake and gay

right click, search google for this image,
results.

go ahead man, we want the p

hi chris

Not my cock here

Give her a call, tell her your ready. She'll probably still be keen to teach you how to suck cock and help you begin your new life as a cum dumpster

These are all still her, ive just posted threads before and shit. Like I said we broke up 2 years ago.

She never admitted exactly who a lot of the guys were she didnt want to hurt me too much we both knew they were guys I knew.

tell more?

So you lost a 6/10 bitchface who didn't respect you and had loose morals...

I'd like to see what you look like OP, you sound beta as fuck, being obsessed with a bitch like this. I've cucked guys like you before, it is honestly joyless.

Do you have an email or want mine?

Mmm yeah Ill tell you anything! Anything specifically or

tell some humiating stories please.

So what do guys think of girls who like their boyfriends to fuck other women? Is that a big thing too?

Ok, one time i remember I went over to her place to grab something and she wasnt there. But she had this victorias secret bag there that had a brand new sexy lingerie teddy in it. I got super excited and left, about 2 weeks went by and she still hadnt worn it for me at all. Decide to ask about the bag thats now up in her closet, she tells me its just an old bag she uses for storage and hasnt been to VS in months. I went to her bathroom and just sat there, thinking about what that meant.

K mines sissygirlcasey@gmail

I am beta as fuck what were the other guys youve done it to like? This is me

spread that ass sissy

lol she ugly

would you share her via kik?

Lol i know i bet the dude was a lot worse looking than me too

Ya elvish_boy is my kik

Jesus dude you need to take a step back and look at Wtf you're putting yourself through. It'd been two years man its time to move on... It's not healthy.

this tbh

This bait is horrible

Anyone here a legit cuck and not some beta faggot with a shitty ex girlfriend?

I don't get this
If I was cuckolded I'd go on a fucking rampage
A you-smash-my-ho-I-glass-you rampage
I don't get this but I totally understand fluffy abuse, fuckin' counting to five threads, what am I missing?

Bitch has such shitty legs