Need advice about my girlfriend. Will keep it short

Need advice about my girlfriend. Will keep it short.
>Been together nearly 3 years
>She was an amazing fuck at the time, thats why we started dating
>Attitude used to be good.
>Fast forward 2 years
>She doesn't take care of her body, eats so much shit, won't gym, lazy, and getting fat.
>Side note, her mother is a fucking WHALE, my father expects she will become like her mother in later life.
>Now, my issue... I am tired af of the relationship.
>Always arguing, her attitude is complete shit most of the time (Probably because of all the sugar she eats), often fighting.
>Now I do care about her but I dont even get hard when we fuck anymore.. physical attraction is gone.

Her father died a few years back and she lives with her grandparents, although she is often at my place. I want to move on but she is SO clingy and reliant on me and my family for support, especially emotionally, that if I breakup she may even suicide? She calls my mother a better mother than hers.

Advice is highly appreciated. Discussion in comments

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/8mY4weW
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No point in being in a relationship that isn't reciprocal. You're not happy, and she doesn't seem to be making you happy. This happens ALL THE TIME. If you want to make it work you need to tell her what is bothering you and she needs to change it. If you can't do that and/she won't, it has to end. Prolonging it only makes you, and ultimately her, more unhappy in the end

Start going to the gym then after a few weeks ask if she wants to go, make it a thing you can do as a couple

Word your invitation extremely care, dont make it seem as though your calling her fat

make her do to a doctor and dump her

This happens all the time. Women think that once they settle with a nice guy, they can just let go of themselves and become the glutenous pigs some of them truly are.

I understand that you've been in a long relationship with her, but get out of there, OP. She's just bad news. She will only drag you down with her if you allow her to, and there is absolutely no way you can convince her to stop her behavior.

And if she said she'll kill herself to keep you, that's only a bluff. They never actually go threw with it.

Don't leverage your own feelings

If you're unhappy, do what's right for YOU and leave her.

Don't hang around leading her on because you're not man enough to be honest about what you want.

"Oh I can't leave her because it will make her depressed, instead I'll make myself depressed by staying with her"

Do what you want

>protip; she may be depressed because of we family life, which could lower her sex drive and make her irrational

OP here, best fucking timing of the year.

Do you guys think I should wait til after xmas to do it? The breakup will legit fuck her over for a few months, hard. Tips on doing it? Only other relationships were like one month and fuck buddies. Thanks

>her attitude is complete shit most of the time (Probably because of all the sugar she eats)

It's not her diet. She's just got a bitchy nature she isn't bothering to hide now that she thinks she has you on the leash

Truth, around my family she is the kindest cute thing ever, behind closed doors she becomes the grinch

My ex-wife would pull that shit. My friends would want to hang out. If she crossed paths with them she would play nice, but later on she would be extra bitchy in retaliation

It is all about manipulation. if you two can't do couple counseling, bolt. it will only get worse

My father actually recommenced to be fairly annoying so she starts to get even more moody with me and angry, then have a huge fight and blow it all. Opinions? really appreciate the advice

"The right thing at the wrong time is the wrong thing"

I would advise being patient about it.
Speak to her first, tell her how you're feeling.

After this conversation you will know exactly which path to take.
Don't decide until you've spoken to her.

Forgot to mention, I am only 22 and she is still 18. Fairly important. I just finished my degree and starting an online business. She just finished school and is going to work in a shop. She has big aspirations, not.

Just tell her you're gay.

At that age I would break up with her over text
You're way to young to be unhappy in a relationship, and choose to stay in it

Your father is an idiot.

You're adults, so deal with your issues accordingly. Talk about your issues. Again if you're too immature to do that in a fair way or she's too immature to deal with it appropriately, end it and move on. You're adults but you're both still really young.

That is the shittiest advice I have ever fucking heard. Your father is a man who centers his entire life around baseless emotions. Don't take a single speck of advice from him again. Hell, never act on base emotion. It's not only pathetic, but extremely feminine to do so.

Make your line in the sand and tell her to just go.

This worked with my last girlfriend. I made going on walks "our thing" to do.

I had the same thing with my ex. I dumped her before christmas over text. It's been 4 years an we both are single, she got in shape, and we meet from time to time to have a nice fuck. Much better than being in a relation. We both can concentrate to our careers. Sorry for my broken english.

OP, it is now the time to be selfish. Leave the fat whale to herself and leave no regard for her past transgressions.

Get out OP. I'm with a girl just like that. She use to be a little plump, but now she's a fucking hog, lazy, always bitching about school/work. Bitches about being fat, but continues to eat fast food 2-3 times a week. Rejects sound advice. The only time I enjoy being around her is when we are around other friends or family. She acts nice and sweet around them, but she is very manipulative.
Trust me drop her and move on, and you won't be in my situation.

Sound like we could be twins, please stay in the thread a bit more I have some questions.

1, How long have you been together and how old are you?~
2. Do you find your girl very jealous of others? Always criticizer other girls regardless if they are hot/ugly. Mine seems SO jealous of every girl

Ok we've been together 5 1/2 years, and married 1 1/2. I'm 28 she is 22

She has never been the jealous type.

break up with her and continue to be friends. unless even that is bad. if you cant even have a friendship with her then just drop her i guess.

Honestly I could handle the weight gain if she still acted like she the first 2 or so years.

we'll give you advice in this discord
discord.gg/8mY4weW

You'd be wise to take their advice, OP.

How long do you plan on staying unhappy for? A "real" relationship is give & take...you provide, she provides. It can't be one-sided, otherwise: here ya are.
Talk with her. Tell her exactly how you feel... tactfully, but don't beat around the bush.
She needs to know you're being serious.
If she starts whining or not listening/responding positively, then obviously she cares less about you than about herself.
There are SO MANY girls out there user, & they are worth the effort.
You aren't being selfish either, you need to think about "YOUR" happiness too, not just hers & her family's.

Just now reading this. I swear I'm with her clone. Mine does the same thing as I said in my other comment,

where are you op? I need to vent myself, and it's nice to have someone who can relate for a change.

Come join, in Off Topic discord.gg/8mY4weW

I don't have the app, and I'll probably be home by the time I download and sign up.

Isn't it free? Or were can we talk

Where*

i was in a similar situation for over a year.

in the end i discretely made new friends, until i had enough social security to give her the choice:

change, and be nice, loose the attitude and join us

or

get lost. she chose the second one. she has the attitude of a feminist sjw. no sence of humour, very easy to wind up and "social anxiety"

Break up with her. Block her on everything. Never contact her again. This is not difficult.

Unfortunately due to where I stay there are a lot of trash people, all of the people I would usually mix with from uni are an hour drive. And I have just finished, so my social circles are small at the moment. I just wish her god damm attitude and eating habbits werent so trash

I've downloaded it. And I'm in the room. I'm on a bus so I don't really want to talk about it out loud.

Only problem, the fact she lives 3km from my house

Can't seem to find you. Do you have any address we can use? Even if its text and not voice

the attitude is normally what makes or breaks a relationship.

find a complete new set of friends. theyre not all trash

Break up with her in person, have your big blowout fight about it, then it is over, as long as you literally never speak to her again. Have you never broken up with someone before?