Worst movie ever recommended to you by Sup Forums

Mine's Lake Mungo.

Literally "When you see it, you'll shit bricks" : The Film.

Primer.

Bored to shit.

Every tarantino film

tree of life

fuck you both, those films are great

Your favorite film

This so much, also if you try to criticize it, people will say "lol you didn't understand it". Not a good movie at all.

Batman V Superman

>falling for the batman vs superman is good meme

You deserve it

Agreed OP, that movie was steaming shit

The Master
Holy shit was that bore core

Drive

so awful. like literally one of the worst i've ever seen hyped up

Only God Forgives.
The Tree of Life.
Meme movies of the lowest order.

Did you guys see upstream color? I wasn't into Primer either, but that movie really blew me away.

>Drive
This, I guess. I didn't hate it, but I didn't like it either.

I also saw half of Batman v Superman (extended cut), which is worse, but I checked it out more out of morbid curiosity than anything.

>Batman v Superman

What didn't you like about it? Kind of curious to check it out myself I keep seeing it on various torrent sites

Come on now

Did you even watch past the first 30 minutes?

>shit bricks
are you 12? More like

>literally ItsFuckingNothing the movie

Lake Mungo is boring, and it's not scary. The Alice character is also a blatant ripoff of Laura Palmer from Twin Peaks (the family is even seriously named after the Palmers.)

you are objectively retarded for not liking these movies

This.

Yeah I mean pretty much. I was just talking about where they show some image and then zoom way into the background and blow up this one tiny pixel which supposed to look like a spooky face.

Coherence.
The Guest.
Two far below mediocre movies Sup Forums likes because normies don't know about them.

Stalker

poor mans serbian film

>what are homages
yeah and Pizza ripped off Lovecraft too, huh?

an homage has to contain a reference to the original, else it's not homage. it's just lazy plagiarism.

Okay, sure, homage. Whatever.

My point is that I knew exactly where they were going with the "innocent seeming girl with le hidden dark side" angle the moment that I realized the Alice character is inspired by Laura Palmer. So that little mystery became predictable and not compelling and an already plodding, uncompelling film with no real scares at all.

the guest

>they're named the Palmers
>no references
how does somebody with such an intense case of autism even watch movies in the first place

It really is a well done horror of the faux genre. Ridiculously overhyped though simply because it uses the docu feel and for many horror watchers is far more real feeling than they're accustomed to.

>most generic ass surname possible in the same genre
>IT MUST BE AN HOMAGE

retarded

Here is your reply.

I watched the whole thing. I didn't say i thought it was shit i say it was boring. The concept was alright but the execution was really primitive. The characters were also one-dimensional and never did i care for any of them or the world they lived on.

I appreciate it as a student film but to call it "great" or "astounding" would be asinine. I wonder what a competent director would've made with it.

How is it a good horror film? There's nothing scary about it. Personally, I don't think it's very good even for a genre that is generally pretty bad. (Found footage, fauxmentary)

Even Blair Witch was better than this.

Sucker Punch

Sup Forums was hype as fuck about that piece of shit before it came out.

It manages to instil a sense of sense of dread in a setting most viewers are comfortable with and accustomed to.

this

the opening scene was the only good part imo

Drive is a cool movie though

Different user here, it's honestly the worst superhero movie ever made that feels just like a cluster of strange ideas mashed together. It's a shame because the Batman segments were kind of neat and should have just been their own movie before making this shit, also the whole reasons they end up fighting and making up are retarded.

There was a lot of potential for it to be decent but it turned out to be absolute shit.

The Neon Demon.

A Field in England was a piece of shit

This is my exact opinion too. It pains me more so because I'm a big DC fan and after MoS and BvS i don't think i can't take any more...shit.

DUDE SCARY PICTURE
that was lake mungo

Neon demon. Fucking autists.

Shame. I liked the last few Batmans, never saw the Supermans though.. maybe I'll still check it out someday

>Even Blair Witch was better than this.

Well yeah. BWP is literally one of the best actual horror movies. But why are you even comparing those two?

Upstream Color was shit (recommended by someone from Sup Forums), in it, bunch of bad stuff happens boringly, then some drama and a climax of more boredom.

Visually well filmed though.

Literally what?

Using a bunch of three syllable words doesn't make your criticisms smart or worth shit lol.

>Even Blair Witch was better than this.
You say that as though Blair Witch isn't literally the only believable found footage movie and brilliantly executed at that.

Worlds Greatest Dad
Fuck me Sup Forums are pleb as fuck

You sure showed me!

Stop you're hurting my feelings stop

Primer is absolute ass. Fcuk of back to your circulejerk reddistspehere you faggots.

>BWP is literally one of the best actual horror movies

I wouldn't go that far user. It's alright as a horror movie. At best, it's well executed and innovative experiment.

>But why are you even comparing those two?

Because they are literally in the same subgenre.

tv recommended me blue is the warmest color, HER, and drive.

will never watch shit reccommended from here again. yall watch bullshit

I love Lake Mungo. I might have to watch that tonight.

>blue is the warmest color
Watched that last night and thought it was really solid.

Well yeah I did since you had nothing to back up your sophomoric critique with

I'm not about to embark in a non-sequitur back and forward discussion with a moron that ends his sentences with "lol" and specially not over a boring movie like Primer.

You are entitled to your own opinion, but just know you are dead wrong.

Freddy Got Fingered, it makes a Seth Rogen stoner comedy look like high art. Bad on purpose is still bad.

I admit I fell for this too

You must be a woman

C'mon user, don't make a fucking scene again

No, better get used never talking to one.

I saw it the other day. There is literally no reason it should exist. I need to meet all those "critics" that called this shit amazing.

Are you serious? It makes me sad to hear this, I love this movie. Joaquin is astounding, and it's such and emotional film.