Ask a McDonald's employee anything

Ask a McDonald's employee anything

Where do you work?

Thomas?

If a customer tells you you screwed up their order, do you ever spit in their food?

need info of a employer
all i know she work at tillman corner´s mac donald´s, alabama mobile in january 2015
her name was ashley "?"

if I order using a touch screen, like a whole bunch of shit, then just walk out, will it be prepared/made?

no, there are cameras watching you from the second you get in the parking lot, and we really don't have time to do that shit..and the customer can see us

We have no touch screens

they start making your food from the second that you start your order, if there's extra then there's extra..it's really not a big deal

What do you believe a McDonald's employee could tell me that would impact my life in any meaningful way?

do you think we have access to some sort of database of all employees?

No
Burger King

When you an hero, will you stream it?

You don't?

We don't take to the customers we cool behind a wall and prepare the food the people who take orders don't even see the open food

I barely know all the people I work with

Is it a friendly place to work? How's your manager?

ever get tips?

It's great my managers are cool as hell and we throw food and shit at each other really isn't that bad of a job if you work with the right people

there's a ton of managers, it depends, some managers are more lenient then others, there's usually three or four on the floor during any normal day

I've gotten one before as a joke, the guy had like 6 cents and he gave it to me as a tip

No we can't accept tips dumb ass

Did you ever get your associates degree in liberal arts or did you flunk out?

Where do you work?

What is your job?

Still in college you fat loser, but it's easy money and I enjoy the work

Graduated with honors from Trump U.

What's the shittiest thing someone has done to you while you were working?

Del taco

Why is your life a complete and utter failure?

Take out trash and it's not even that bad

Does your ice cream machine work?

When are you planning on killing yourself?

Are trains becoming obsolete?

No I'm in college and working I enjoy my life

Don't you want a real job?

No , you should know that idiot, jk ours is working

dont get mad at me cause you work at mcd's

plus i know a guy that gets mad tips working late night drive through for all the drunks

Is this your college?

Let's say I order a meal and on the way to my table, I trip and the whole tray of food splatters across the floor, are you going to give me a new meal for free, or what?

Not until I'm out of college

Do you ever eat the food while making it (like snag some fries occassionally)? How much can you eat for lunch? Are you allowed to drink the soda for free on the job?

Are you lovin' it?

Which customers are the worst, blacks/ whites/ Asians/ etc

I go to ASU

What's the diameter of your dick, in french fries?

Yes we have done that before

Which country do you work in?

If you're gonna throw it out anyway and you're not busy sometimes they'll let you eat it, usually not with the fries because they're right in the front, and yeah we can fill the small cups with soda but usually there's just water in the back

fucking old people, no matter the race, they'll hang out for hours

Does Ronald McDonald touch kids

I’ll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

Idk my girth is like 5.7 so I'd say 10 fries in a bundle

adams state or arizona state ?

Arizona

What if I immediately do it again?

FUCKING CHECK'D

I don't think we would

Op here if someone gets another trips I'll show my face quads for a dick pic

>Arizona State
Have fun working at McDonald's your entire life then

Why do you give people diabetes

not him, but maybe that you're too young for Sup Forums if you're expecting meaningful impact on your life

It's funny

You took way to long to respond. Would have been a more impactful retort had you jumped on it sooner.

In any event, the question was: "What do you believe a McDonald's employee could tell me that would impact my life in any meaningful way?" It was a challenge directed at OP to provide a substantive, meaningful answer - not an actual plea for impactful information over Sup Forums. The fact that you assumed it was the latter demonstrates your lack of reading comprehension, and you should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself.

You're fuckin' weird, homie.

wendy's fag here, do you respect the expiration dates or not? we don't.

No we don't we use lettuce all day that's been sitting out

Is it true McDonald's won't serve you a mcflurry an hour or so till close?
One night I went to three different McDonald's and all their ice cream machines were "broken".

Sometimes we say it's broken cuz we shut it off and don't want to turn it back on

Is it a pain in the ass or something?
I've only worked retail, never fast food.

speaking of reading comprehension, i was referring to meaningful impact in general, take your (You) and consider you're still going to be bored and shitposting shitposters a few years down the line.

It takes forever to turn on and refill and clean so we just say it's broke

Why tf is the ice cream machine always broken

Golden Corral fag here. Any dickhead customer stories?
I had this one guy that came in like three times and started screaming and swearing over the milk not being "chilled".

Op here
>be living in city with 70% old people
>old man asks for unsalted fries
> I'll show you unsalted
> extra salt his fries
> gives him his big mac large fries 'unsalted' and diet coke
> watch over the counter as he eats his diabetes
>after 5 minutes of eating falls over
> call ambulance
> old man had a heart attack
>mfw I had the ultimate social experiment