Racism is not a concept. Some people are in fact better than others. If you are unable to accept this you are inferior

Racism is not a concept. Some people are in fact better than others. If you are unable to accept this you are inferior

This is so fucking wrong, like, where is the

FN FNC (5.56) for primary
UMP 45 (.45 acp) secondary

Boss 429 for getaway

I will just go in guns-a-blazing

>not a concept

?????

YOU FUCKING RETARD! DID YOU NOT SEE THE FUCKING IMAGE UP TOP? NOT A FUCKING COPY AND PASTE IMAGE OF SOME FAGGOT!
YOU'RE JUST SOME FAGGOT THAT PROBABLY THINKS MUSLIMS ARE EQUAL TO THE MIGHTY EUROPEANS!

Whatever OP, can you address the outrageous claim that it "is not a concept."?

Northern Europe is the best place to live. You wanna know why? It's because we don't have so many fucking dumb niggers like in America. Detroit for example is a hot spot for dumb niggers and look at the condition it is in. Africans are absolutely incontinent.

there is more genetic diversity in chimpanzees than modern humans. the causes for differences in advancement among races and people of different geographic areas the world over is incredibly complex.

if you want to relegate yourself to self induced retardation, go ahead and keep being a racist

It's not racism if its true. Go suck a niggers dick somewhere else.

sweden is in northern europe yes? pic related.

Native Sweds that are not sucking up to non whites are actually intelligent. Dumb Africans coming to Sweden are genetically inferior.

Just because I put it in caps does not mean my facts are invalid. You are just too fucking blind to see the truth that niggers are dumb. Their is a reason the neighborhoods that they have created have the worst schooling.

What about Hispanics? It seems like all non white people are classed as dumb, even though Hispanics are more closely related to Asians than blacks.

you've presented to facts. just a single picture of questionable validity.

The bottom skull looks like closer to a homoerectus skull than it does to a human skull.

Also all those skulls are plastic or plaster. So how are we supposed to know that these are accurate representations of the races you say they are?

you sound unhinged by the way.

Asians are not smart. Yea, they score high on academic tests, but the thing is that they never question anything they are taught. They just accept it. Whites on the other hand question everything. That is why whites have so many noble prizes.

maybe blacks score poorer than whites because they question EVEN MORE than whites do?

would rather deal with stupid niggers than deal with exploding muslims

If that is the case than why don't they have as many noble prizes?

moreover how could you take one skull as a cross section for a whole race. i don't even think i could take this as even being indicative of the truth in any meaningful way.

Sand niggers are not white. We call them sand niggers for a reason. They have the same native IQ as Jews. Israel has a native IQ of around 90, similar to most Arab countries. Jewish and Arab iq's are only higher in Europe because the white man had to spoon feed them knowledge. I'm not racist.

>If you are unable to accept this you are inferior
So there's me: 6'2" of blonde, blue-eyed masculinity with an IQ in 3 figures.
Then there's you: a knuckle-dragging basement-dweller who thinks the only good books are the ones you color in yourself.
And I dare to disagree with you. So I'm inferior?
Get yourself some new crayons, kid.

my point was that i'd rather be an american around blacks than a Eurabian around sand niggers, a lot less explosions and headless people to worry about

>IQ in 3 figures.
You do realize that a iq of 100 is average, right? You are not special. And even then, iq's don't determine how easily a person can actually in take the truth. Example: A filthy muzzie or faggot christian could have a iq of 125. Doesn't mean that they are not fucking retards for believing in sky daddy.

Has anyone else notice that whites actually have Dad's who haven't run off?

Blacks actually have IQ's comparable to retards.

Blacks are only 13% of the population of the USA, yet they are probable for half of the murderers over there. Now, what does that tell you about them?

That blacks get caught more often

Get caught doing actual crimes. Even then, whites are more likely to be shot by police. Stop being such a SJW and accept facts.